Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
Favorite OOMPH! Pics... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:52 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

It's so cute when they wear matching clothes. Is this evidence of the Sandbox Factor?!? eek Although...um, Dero...could you stop poking yourself like that?

rofl 3nodding how ironic, wearing a shirt representing a song they were banned from performing. I love these boys! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 pm
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

It's so cute when they wear matching clothes. Is this evidence of the Sandbox Factor?!? eek Although...um, Dero...could you stop poking yourself like that?

rofl 3nodding how ironic, wearing a shirt representing a song they were banned from performing. I love these boys! whee

What's more ironic....they wore those to the ECHO 2006 Awards, which is where they were banned because they were going to perform that song. whee I love them.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:33 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

What's more ironic....they wore those to the ECHO 2006 Awards, which is where they were banned because they were going to perform that song. whee I love them.

That's WHY they wore them wink They were pissed at getting censored, so they made those shirts and worethem at ECHO. I think they gave their tickets away too or something...I don't remember everything I read, but I THINK they gave their tickets away and met the winners at the awards and took pics....and gave them matching shirts too. I think. Or something. I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:19 am
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

That's WHY they wore them wink They were pissed at getting censored, so they made those shirts and worethem at ECHO. I think they gave their tickets away too or something...I don't remember everything I read, but I THINK they gave their tickets away and met the winners at the awards and took pics....and gave them matching shirts too. I think. Or something. I don't remember.

Yeah, they did that. I remember it because that's when I first got an account on OOMPH!.de and there was stuff everywhere posted for that.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:08 pm
ok...these aren't my fave...but here you go...

User Image
sexythuggishDero! xd

User Image
may i grope Dero PLEASE??? I mean..look at him, he's practically begging for it, look at his pose *swoon*

now this is a great pic of them...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:33 pm
http://cdn-64.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/vrabcek/default/msg-116007038357.jpg

whoregasm! *explodes*  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 am
User Image

This just makes my inner Crap/Dero fangirl squeal. whee xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

heart  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:05 pm
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

heart

ahahha....how i love insane camera angles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Eisbaer
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
User Image

heart

ahahha....how i love insane camera angles.

i wonder if we could find more...
ninja  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 pm
Here's the other one I found like that...

User Image

This pic makes me want to play Guitar Hero with the boys....I like how Flux is positioned...Dero's like "WOAH!!!"

User Image

I love this pic...I've become a Marta Jandová fan since Träumst Du. *downloaded about five Die Happy songs the other night* redface

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 pm
ninja  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:26 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

This pic makes me want to play Guitar Hero with the boys....I like how Flux is positioned...Dero's like "WOAH!!!"

User Image

Dero's got a guitar too xD

I swear. I want to play GH with them too because I know i will totally pwn them. REAL guitars and five buttons are SOOOOO different. Took me a while to get used to it. And it'll be fun to be all "Haha you guys are professional guitarists and I just beat you on medium!" or something xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 am
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

User Image

I swear. I want to play GH with them too because I know i will totally pwn them. REAL guitars and five buttons are SOOOOO different. Took me a while to get used to it. And it'll be fun to be all "Haha you guys are professional guitarists and I just beat you on medium!" or something xd

It looks like Dero's about to lose his guitar too...which would be bad, because if he drops it now...it's going on Crap's foot!

Since Dero doesn't play guitar, he'd be our only real threat. xd The other two would be lost trying to transition from real guitar to the plastic one (like you said.)  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

User Image

It looks like Dero's about to lose his guitar too...which would be bad, because if he drops it now...it's going on Crap's foot!

Since Dero doesn't play guitar, he'd be our only real threat. xd The other two would be lost trying to transition from real guitar to the plastic one (like you said.)

Bwahaha. I know it took me about 2 hours to get used to it.

Oh and, not too much worry if Dero loses his guitar, they're inflatable!!  
Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games