Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
Quote that pic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Eisbaer
((Ah strange camera angles, how I love them))

User Image

Marta has a flavor, and it is good. She's my Martapop

Marta--"I told you, Dero...if you ate those onion rings for lunch, we weren't performing this part of the show! Get away, Stink Spikes!" mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
((Ah strange camera angles, how I love them))

User Image

Marta has a flavor, and it is good. She's my Martapop

Marta--"I told you, Dero...if you ate those onion rings for lunch, we weren't performing this part of the show! Get away, Stink Spikes!" mad

rofl rofl rofl rofl "Stink Spikes" AHAHAHA

User Image
"Oh s**t....my wife just saw that."

User Image

"Ow.....I just got kicked in die nĂ¼sse...." xd  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:05 am
rofl Love his expressions and the "oh s**t! My wife just saw that!"

Annika better have gotten a big apology, Dero. mad She puts up with you and 2 or 3 year old son! guesstimating Dero's spawn's age again That woman instantly has my respect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:19 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

Annika better have gotten a big apology, Dero. mad She puts up with you and 2 or 3 year old son! guesstimating Dero's spawn's age again That woman instantly has my respect.

hehehe. Hmm....I think he's between 3-4, because I read an old interview thing back from 2004 where he said he already had a son so...unless he was born before they married (which i deduced happened in early '04), his kid's about 3ish. smile we have no lives >_<  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:57 pm
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

hehehe. Hmm....I think he's between 3-4, because I read an old interview thing back from 2004 where he said he already had a son so...unless he was born before they married (which i deduced happened in early '04), his kid's about 3ish. smile we have no lives >_<

I was guesstimating by when Dero started wearing his wedding ring...checking pics, videos...we really don't have lives. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:57 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

I was guesstimating by when Dero started wearing his wedding ring...checking pics, videos...we really don't have lives. emo

that's what I DID!! because some of the files that I have so handily saved happen to come attached with a date on the actual file, even what kind of camera took the pic(not that i care) and i'm pretty sure it was between feb and april of 04...........

i reeeeeeeeeeeeally need a life emo emo redface redface  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:58 am
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

that's what I DID!! because some of the files that I have so handily saved happen to come attached with a date on the actual file, even what kind of camera took the pic(not that i care) and i'm pretty sure it was between feb and april of 04...........

It's not that we need lives. It's just that Dero seriously owes us a hug in appreciation of the time we spend over his band whenever we shall happen to meet him. It makes me feel better to think of it that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:13 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

It's not that we need lives. It's just that Dero seriously owes us a hug in appreciation of the time we spend over his band whenever we shall happen to meet him. It makes me feel better to think of it that way.

Heh, yeah. Just wait until I've finally saved up enough money to get my next two tattoos. I already have "Gekreuzigt" on the back of my neck, in a font he chose out heart heart I'm getting all three of their faces on my lower back and an oomph-themed sleeeeeeeeve ^_^  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:11 pm
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

Heh, yeah. Just wait until I've finally saved up enough money to get my next two tattoos. I already have "Gekreuzigt" on the back of my neck, in a font he chose out heart heart I'm getting all three of their faces on my lower back and an oomph-themed sleeeeeeeeve ^_^

eek Post pix please when you've gotten them! That is so cool that Dero picked out the font... I always wanted to get the GlaubeLiebeTod emblem tattooed on my hip. I have to wait to next year though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:53 am
I will i will smile It'll be a long time though.

but i can show you the Gekreuzigt (which he took an HOUR AND A HALF picking out. the sweetie)

and another portrait done by the same guy who will be doing their faces.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^_^

and here's a comparison of the tattoo and the picture used on the other portrait this dude's done:

Original picture

Tattoo

That's on my left arm ^_^  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

hugs...kisses...or other things wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 am
Eisbaer

and here's a comparison of the tattoo and the picture used on the other portrait this dude's done:

Original picture

Tattoo

Oooo, your tattoo artist is good!  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:07 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

Original picture

Tattoo

Oooo, your tattoo artist is good!

He's awesome:

His website

I'm not letting ANYONE else touch my portraits. different artist (ironically who has the same first name as portrait guy) is doing the sleeve. he speeks some german and he loooves designing stuff himself. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:31 pm
*revives the dead thread*

User Image

"Rock on duuuudes! Motorcycles weee!!" xd  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Eisbaer
*revives the dead thread*

User Image

"Rock on duuuudes! Motorcycles weee!!" xd

rofl  
Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games