Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:43 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Marta Jandová will once again be joining our boys for another competition. She and OOMPH! will be forming one of the teams for TV Total's WOK WM Championship Race on March 9.

That's right, a race, not a song competition. The WOK WM is a downhill sled race where the competitors race using Chinese Wok pots instead of traditional bobsleds.

Something tells me this was Dero's idea...well, even they don't win, it's sounds like a great afternoon! Here's to hoping it ends up on YouTube! biggrin Good luck, guys plus Marta!

UPDATE! AS OF 3.12.07

So, the boys apparently don't know how to navigate a turn and they crashed into a wall in the first run. OUCH!! (you can see it in the video..ow!!) gonk Dero's head got slammed into the wall and he seemed unconsious for a couple minutes. He was diagnosed with a concussion and rushed immediately to the hospital with Crap and Jandová by his side as support. Flux is reported to have stayed at the track, but when the second run went on, replacements were there for the whole team, so he probably went to the hospital.

However, the fans have been reassured that Dero is doing much better and none of their plans for interviews/parties have been cancelled. biggrin

You can see the clip here.

And/or you can watch this clip from TVTotal.

And here's a WOK WM trailer clip (unrelated to the crash). I lol'd at Flus hugging the trophy and at Marta almost shoving her finger up Dero's nose. xd

RRgh....which clip is the first one? The owner of the vid has removed it and I'm not sure I saw it.... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Marta Jandová will once again be joining our boys for another competition. She and OOMPH! will be forming one of the teams for TV Total's WOK WM Championship Race on March 9.

That's right, a race, not a song competition. The WOK WM is a downhill sled race where the competitors race using Chinese Wok pots instead of traditional bobsleds.

Something tells me this was Dero's idea...well, even they don't win, it's sounds like a great afternoon! Here's to hoping it ends up on YouTube! biggrin Good luck, guys plus Marta!

UPDATE! AS OF 3.12.07

So, the boys apparently don't know how to navigate a turn and they crashed into a wall in the first run. OUCH!! (you can see it in the video..ow!!) gonk Dero's head got slammed into the wall and he seemed unconsious for a couple minutes. He was diagnosed with a concussion and rushed immediately to the hospital with Crap and Jandová by his side as support. Flux is reported to have stayed at the track, but when the second run went on, replacements were there for the whole team, so he probably went to the hospital.

However, the fans have been reassured that Dero is doing much better and none of their plans for interviews/parties have been cancelled. biggrin

You can see the clip here.

And/or you can watch this clip from TVTotal.

And here's a WOK WM trailer clip (unrelated to the crash). I lol'd at Flus hugging the trophy and at Marta almost shoving her finger up Dero's nose. xd

RRgh....which clip is the first one? The owner of the vid has removed it and I'm not sure I saw it.... sad

I believe it was actual footage of the band hitting the wall...there was more than one videos of that, I'll see if I can replace it!

EDIT: Oh, the second link is null and void now too... sad Stephen Raab just HAD to update his site, didn't he? But anyway, I replaced the first link.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:59 pm
Ohhhh ohkay smile I probably posted that one hehe. Yeah, I know I have that ....god that hurt to watch. You could tell after he hit his head, just watching him flail around, he was totally knocked out. He told me he lost consciousness for like five minutes....poor baby. No more flying down ice channels in wok pots for you!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 pm
Eisbaer
Ohhhh ohkay smile I probably posted that one hehe. Yeah, I know I have that ....god that hurt to watch. You could tell after he hit his head, just watching him flail around, he was totally knocked out. He told me he lost consciousness for like five minutes....poor baby. No more flying down ice channels in wok pots for you!!!!

Yeah, I happened to be on OOMPH!.de a couple days after that and I emailed Dero to ask how he was...his reply? "Grumpy. They won't let me sleep for more than 2 hours."  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

Yeah, I happened to be on OOMPH!.de a couple days after that and I emailed Dero to ask how he was...his reply? "Grumpy. They won't let me sleep for more than 2 hours."

rofl rofl He's too adorable sometimes. My response to that would have been: "Well then you shouldn't have agreed to do a race where you could give yourself a concussion!"

awww.... poor grumpy injured Dero hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:42 am
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

rofl rofl He's too adorable sometimes. My response to that would have been: "Well then you shouldn't have agreed to do a race where you could give yourself a concussion!"

lol. *pets grumpy Dero*  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 am
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

lol. *pets grumpy Dero*

I'd be careful...he could bite when seriously grumpy. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:51 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77
Eisbaer
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

lol. *pets grumpy Dero*

I'd be careful...he could bite when seriously grumpy. wink

oh really? heart *pets grumpy Dero more*  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 pm
If anyone's interested I found a video of the whole run.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zwQ1qc2R4  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Sterbende Liebe
If anyone's interested I found a video of the whole run.

]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zwQ1qc2R4

hehehehehehe. that would be my video biggrin  

Eisbaer
Crew

The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items