Reply RP
Ramen House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:29 pm
Zan had finished washing the dishes and hurried over. 'I'm good at makign signs!", She said a bit loud out of excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:10 pm
Moni smiled. "More help the better!" She roamed the room and then opened all of her bags revealing all the goodies.
"Let's make a good sign so we can atract people!"  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

Lazuri-Hikari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:44 pm
"Ooh ooh! We could paint the outside too!" Lazuri suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:17 pm
"Infact, this whole place could doa little fixing up...I mean it's a shack that sells ramen and thats about it.", Zan said looking around at the plain building. She sat down and grabbed some paint and started to make a sign. ((I think I'll draw the sign for no real reason.))  

The Twilight Chinchilla

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:52 pm
"Hm... Maybe we should paint it up a bit..." Moni said while looking around. "OH! WE SHOULD DRAW LIL' RAMEN BOWLS ON THE WALLS!" Moni shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Which one should I choose to put up?  

heavenmetal

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:23 am
Zan continued to work on her sign using big long strokes and smooth curls to make a bowl of ramen on one side and words on the other side. But she was barely done with the ramen bowl yet so it would be awhile before she was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:24 pm
Moni gazed into Maikii's signs. "The first one looks better! Lemme adjust it." Moni grabbed the sign and started adding words onto it.
"OH ME GWSH! ZAN'S AN ARTIST!" Moni flailed while still adding glitter onto the signs.

User Image

"Wha'd ya think?" Moni sighed.  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

heavenmetal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:08 pm
[[Moni-Chan]]
Moni gazed into Maikii's signs. "The first one looks better! Lemme adjust it." Moni grabbed the sign and started adding words onto it.
"OH ME GWSH! ZAN'S AN ARTIST!" Moni flailed while still adding glitter onto the signs.

User Image

"Wha'd ya think?" Moni sighed.

Holyf***s*** that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Zan continued with her drawing (I'm working on it) being extra careful with the words.  

The Twilight Chinchilla

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm
One Zan was finished with the sign she looked at it. "This would be great out front.", She said admiring her work. It looked just like this:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Moni looked up at Zan's artwork.
"Wowwie..." Moni gazed up in amazement. "It's purdy. Let's hang it up!"  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

Lazuri-Hikari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:51 pm
"KKYYYWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~" Lazuri squealed as she saw Zan's sign, "It's sooo awesommmeeeeeeeeeee!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:18 pm
"People always tell me I should be an artist.", Zan said flushing red with emberassment.((maybe I'll play a customer just so we have someone to serve. x_x))  

The Twilight Chinchilla

RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces