Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want Kyoko to be with?
  Ren
  Sho
View Results

cbee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:08 pm
Sorta SPOILER!! - I cheated and ordered vol 16 even though I can't read a lick of Japanese and it does seem that Kyoko and Ren are going to get together! whee The book ended with Ren resting with his head on her lap!! More drama to come though! It also looked like Sho starts to help Kyoko. Hard to tell but I don't think she hated him enough for her chibi demons to chase after him per usual... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 pm
I want Kyoko and Ren to end up together, definently.  

[X~Housaku~X]

ETERN4LR4IN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:12 pm
Gahh Sho is still so childish and immatureee.. Ren is so perfect for Kyoko ;D

But as they say, there's a thin line between love and hate. Kyoko's love for Sho quickly turned to hate and most likely can quickly turn back into love. As long as Kyoko's mind is still filled with thoughts of Sho, be it love or hate, she has no room in her heart for Ren.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:19 am
I finished chap 114. I really think ren will be together with Kyoko. BUt when will ren tell her. I wonder question  

Mizuki_chan543

Invisible Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:19 am
Mizuki_chan543
I finished chap 114. I really think ren will be together with Kyoko. BUt when will ren tell her. I wonder question

I don't think Ren will say anything of his feelings to Kyoko until a moment comes where he just for some reason can't control them anymore. Kyoko likewise first needs to figure out her feelings before she can even accept an emotion such as love again. Besides...I don't know about anyone else, but Ren's entire being is somewhat of a lie. "Ren Tsuruga" is a character that Kuon has adopted so that he may rise in the acting industry of his own power, being free of having to be compared to his father who was also a great actor. Therefore, Kyoko hasn't even seen the real Ren or rather not the full part of him. If I were Ren, I wouldn't want to confess unless I were being completely true to myself, which would mean telling Kyoko not as "Ren" but as "Kuon." And I don't mean that he's going to come out and tell her "hey, I'm Kuon" because I simply can't envision that ever happening, but I mean he will be more....genuinely smiling and just himself with his guard down. Yah....man this post is long.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:03 am
I think she'll end up with Ren. So far I've got up to chapter 116. 117 is currently out so I'll be reading it soon.

Ehclipse Mint

magumi123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:03 pm
i think the Ren+Kyoko love affair is cute and junk but since i've only read 1-7 i have no idea if he's corn or not tough it's pretty ovious he is but why so cold! confused i don't want Kyoko and Sho to be together becuase he's a jerk but in act 40 i think he seriosly comes on to her like when he says "you love this kind of stuff" and leans in close and then says "call me sho like always heart " he's seriosly coming on to her!!! scream in any case i think sho has a crush on kyoko but so does ren! so confuseing crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 am
OMG, just checked up on this thread again, I love the poll. 36 people for Ren and Kyoko and absolutely no one wants her to be with Sho. Awesome.  

Fuyu Maiden
Captain

magumi123

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:10 pm
If Shotaro and kyoko ended up together.... stare WHO TOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!! scream That would defete the purpose of the series. Then she wouldnt half to be in show biz or get her revenge and the series would have a boring end  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:44 pm
Personally I want Kyoko to be with Ren...He just seems to be one of those manga guys you want to get the girl.... and I tend to dislike people who treat others the way Sho treated Kyoko...I am interested in seeing how Reino of Vie Goul would throw a wrench into the situation  

kethrynrose

Inquisitive Stargazer

20,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lolkweernut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

I love how NO ONE picked Shou. x]
========
Moko <33

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:58 pm
I would say Ren since he basically was Kyoko's childhood savor. He is Corn the one who gave Kyoko a trasure when she was little.  

Maxanna101

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,075 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Market Browser 100

empress-of-punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 pm
it's kinda hard to tell but it seems Ren is better for Kyoko but Kyoko sometimes a bit dense in the manga...but they'd be adorabletogeter!User ImageUser Image[  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm
I love that Ren is the only one chosen 3nodding  

BlueRubyBeat16

Aeli55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:55 am
Ren and Kyoko all the way! mrgreen Sho shouldn't have another chance. He had his chance and ruined it. Now, it's Ren's chance. There is no doubt in my mind that once they confess their love for one another (No matter when that may be) He will never let her go. No matter what.  
Versus (Polls and Discussions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff