Submit

zero 8877
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:04 pm
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
robbed a prostitute then hit the...
road and skipped down. Dan went to Canada while jinkins and Jepeto secretly stole his monkey and went to....

-cerdmore NC, to hunt the rare......
pig and then zero and LA1 and HHH re-formed....PIE!!!!!!(lol la1 remember on DHJ P.I.E.???) then P.I.E.'s evil arch enemy(do u remember him to??).....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:08 pm
zero 8877
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
road and skipped down. Dan went to Canada while jinkins and Jepeto secretly stole his monkey and went to....

pig and then zero and LA1 and HHH re-formed....PIE!!!!!!(lol la1 remember on DHJ P.I.E.???) then P.I.E.'s evil arch enemy(do u remember him to??).....
(no i don't.....)...um...T.O.A.S.T.!Totally Obnoxious Arsonists Singing Terriblely.Their first song was....  

L.A. Boy

zero 8877
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:34 pm
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito

(no i don't.....)...um...T.O.A.S.T.!Totally Obnoxious Arsonists Singing Terriblely.Their first song was....
PAUSE! wait you dont remember P.I.E.??????  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:59 pm
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito

i remember P.I.E. just not our arch enemy.back to the story  

L.A. Boy

zero 8877
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
Dsdude

so any way....as P.I.E's great new ruionion...they whent and robbed the same old lady they had robed when they first became a super hero group  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:05 pm
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
Dsdude

so any way....as P.I.E's great new ruionion...they whent and robbed the same old lady they had robed when they first became a super hero group
as we said "your welcome" to the police,the old laddy.....  

L.A. Boy

California_burrito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:09 pm
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy

flipped them off and peed on one of their legs and then they...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:56 am
California_burrito
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy

tied her up and sold her to a truck driver.then Jepto,Jinkins Maggey,the stray dog,and the stolen monkey asked if the could join P.I.E.Zero said  

L.A. Boy

Dsdude
Crew

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 pm
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy

tied her up and sold her to a truck driver.then Jepto,Jinkins Maggey,the stray dog,and the stolen monkey asked if the could join P.I.E.Zero said

no, because had once had a bad expirence with Jepto,Jinkins Maggey,the stray dog,and the stolen monkey, so they were banned, but .....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:35 pm
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
L.A. Boy
zero 8877
L.A. Boy

no, because had once had a bad expirence with Jepto,Jinkins Maggey,the stray dog,and the stolen monkey, so they were banned, but .....
i let them eat some cake and they felt better(sry people no one else can join P.I.E. cause its an old thing from the down hill jam fourms) then Dsdude...  

zero 8877
Captain

L.A. Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:46 pm
stole the cake and was awarded the key to the city of Sprinfeild.Then the Simpsons....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 pm
L.A. Boy
stole the cake and was awarded the key to the city of Sprinfeild.Then the Simpsons....

Turned into Family Guy and everyone liked it better because...  

California_burrito

L.A. Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:09 am
California_burrito
L.A. Boy

Maggie turned into Stewie and people are weird like that confused So the beaver from the bigining of this confusing story came back to....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 pm
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
L.A. Boy

Maggie turned into Stewie and people are weird like that confused So the beaver from the bigining of this confusing story came back to....

-eat a Califoria Burrito(perfect!!!!) because he went to the guild's snack bar to origionaly get a...  

Dsdude
Crew

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

L.A. Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:21 pm
Dsdude
L.A. Boy
California_burrito
L.A. Boy

-eat a Califoria Burrito(perfect!!!!) because he went to the guild's snack bar to origionaly get a...
homeless person.then the beaver angrily walked up to Zero and...  
The Freedom Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff