Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Springs. A Romance-Adventure Roleplay. (Keywords: ro

Back to Guilds

Reply Diamond Springs
Profiles. Please submit before you start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:56 pm
chatacter name: yachru
species: vampire
apperance:tall, gothic, blue eyes, pail,long black hair , always carry's luckey dagger, she has a sord half of the size of her body
back ground:father died he was murederd by his student,he left me a red handed dagger,i have always carryed that around since then, i have sworn to kill the person who killed my father,my mother died shortly after my father she was killed by a vampire hunter,i have already killed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:24 pm
Character name: Brimstone
species: demon-wolf
Apperance: User Image
Background: Part of a tribe that used to be revered as gods, Brimstone was the son of the elder. Then his brother took over his father's mind and killed their mother. Brimstone was then thrown out of the tribe. All he had left was his power to control fire and shadow. Now he travels to gain allies to defeat his brother.  

Brimstone12

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 am
Character name: Sonoma
Species: Anthro Border Collie
Abilities: Some dark arts.
Personality: As sweet as she may look, she can be pretty tough to handle sometimes. She's very outgoing, and very secretive.
appearance:
User Image
Background:
Sonoma heard men shouting as she woke up outdoors with the sun beating down upon her face, blinding her to everything. She tried to stumble to her feet, but while she was still on her knees, she saw two huge horses pulling some sort of cart bearing down upon her. Instinctively she fell to the ground to roll away from their hooves. When the horses saw her in their path they reared up screaming and snorting and the wagon they pulled sounded like thunder as it rolled within inches of her head. She heard someone scream, then realized it was herself.
A man's voice was shouting and cursing at her at the top of his lungs. She was vaguely aware of other horses and men gathering about, but her attention was held by the man doing all the shouting. As she stared at him, she thought he bore a resemblance to Lord Roland. He had the same black hair and light eyes, the same scar ran from his temple to his cheekbone, giving him a saturnine look.
She glanced at the wheel that had almost rolled over her. A wave of blazing anger swept over her as she realized she had almost been killed by a bunch of soldiers. "You bloody fools! You should be horsewhipped!"
The dark anthro wolf pointed a finger. "Seize her!" he commanded.
Two huge men carried out his order immediately. Sonoma's teeth rattled in her head as she was pulled to her feet and held immobile until their leader reached her. He towered above her, gripped by a white-hot rage. "You female! You almost injured my horses. Who are you?" he demanded
She stared up at him in amazement. Though he spoke with a strange accent she understood every word.
"By God you've stolen a helmet," he accused as he reached out a massive hand and wrenched it from her head. He saw that the female's hair was as black as night. The filthy blood stained garments she wore covered every inch of flesh from her throat to her heels. "You do not answer me so I'll answer for you. You took place in the battle by the looks of you."
Sonoma stared into his dark eyes and watched him gain control of his anger.
"Get her off the track and keep her out of the way. Tie her securely -I'll interrogate her later."
The men dragged her away. "Let me go! How dare you manhandle me? Is that swine Roland?" She knew they understood what she said because they laughed.
Sonoma found herself shackled and waiting in a cold room. One of the men who shackled her stood next to her as Roland entered the room.
"Shall I dispose of the prisoner, sir?"
Roland looked at him blankly for a moment, then recalled who the soldier was talking about. "No. If you put her to death, I'll get no answers."
"You have a prisoner?" Rolands brother entered the room behind him.
Roland nodded toward the female in the iron collar.
"Caught her spying on us," To his soldier he said, "Take her to my library so I can interrogate her."
"Let me have the female," his brother suggested. "I'll soon get the truth from her."
"Fine..don't get yourself into trouble." he chuckled as he left the room.
Rolands brother found himself a letter opener in his back, stabbed multiple times as Sonoma made her escape, following Jenna's scent to Diamond Springs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 pm
(( character from another guild ))

Character Name: Ouka Wulf
Species: wolf halfdemon
Personality: Rough to everyone she doesnt trust. But has a kind heart inside that demon exterior and does help a few people once in a while.
Appearance: ( animal form soon )
User Image

Background: Ouka has never had any friends through her years in life. When she does find somebody they betray her soon after getting hunters or demon slayers after her.  

Kiro Contoy

Bellop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 pm
Chatacter name: Tassy
Species: natural cat anthro
Appearance: Her hair is black when she is sad or mad and brown when she is happy.She has caremel colored eyes and at night time gets white cat ears and tail.
Backround: She was abandoned as a child.Her parents didn't want her because she was an anthro.She wondered around til she found diamond springs and decided to stay there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Character Name: Dimitri Arv
species: water demon
Appearance:human form: User Image
water form: User Image
Background: Not really preferring to be around anyone, Dimitri travels in search of a quiet place to sit and think. Only problem is, when he finds one, people come and modernize it.  

Brimstone12

Bellop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:40 pm
Pics of Tassy:

Tassy sad:

Photobucket

Tassy Happy:

Photobucket  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:37 pm
Character name: Victoria
Species: Vampire, can change forms to that of a small black cat
age: Looks to be about 16 or 17, she's about 200 years old give or take.
Personality: She tends to stick to herself at times, but is very easy to talk to. She's pretty calm and collective, her minds always working through her thoughts. Her heart holds many secrets, many of them hundreds of years old. She has a lingering respect for life despite what she has become.
Appearance:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Background: It happened in 1791. She worked in a bar, scrubbing floors and serving guests in exchange for room and food. Her mother caught the plague and died not long before her father left them to starve.
A vampire took notice of the beautiful woman-child and wanted her as a companion to stave off the lonely nights of the dead. He invited her outside, claiming he wanted to give her a ride in his open slay one winter. Following eagerly she accepted his invitation, thinking nothing could be sweeter. But she didn't know he was a vampire, he kept himself well hidden of that fact. Once in the slay he took her into the darkened forest and drained her of life. She now has become a dark creature, in touch with everything dark and mysterious.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Brimstone12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 am
Character name: Marc
species: human
Personality: a little shy until you get to know him. Or when he's in a panic.
Appearance: tall, dark hair and eyes, has a little tan (more to come when I get fully awake)
Background: His problem started two years ago, when his village was raided by pirates. For some reason or other, the grabbed him and took him back to the ship as plunder. He became their cabin boy, but they never missed a chance to beat him. Then, when they hit land one day, Marc saw his chance. He took his only possession, an accoustic guitar, jumped to the shore and began to run with all his might. Soon, the pirates gave chase. They ran from town to town, soon arriving in Diamond Springs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:16 am
Chatacter name: Zasz Decarte
Species: Hanyou
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Backround: Zasz was born of a mortal mother and was abandoned by his father. His mother knew that the father of her child was a Demon, but she never could have imagined he was a demon of such power, he was a powerful demon passing on the genes into her son, turning him into a Hanyou, a very rare event. He got the best of both worlds, the power of a full demon and the conscience of a human along with the ability to love and grow attatchments. He was sent away by his mother to a small village of monks where he learned swordplay as a hobby and they helped him gain control of his different forms, he was there for generations learning skills and gaining power, he became a true master swordsman. he eventaully decided to leave and lead a normal life, perhaps open a dojo and teach...hence the reason he went to Diamond springs.
Weapon: A Katana made of a strange metal from the dark realms.
Power: Flight from wings, Vorpal blade*Not used often*  

demonic lullaby

goomzz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:33 pm
Name: Sun Catcher
Species: Bare anthro
Human appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Back story: Sun was once a slave to a rich house hold, he worked the gardens all day long till night fall. He new that this wasn't how life should be, no one should be treated like this, wile he loved the gardens he was still a captive. So he busted down the fence with his mighty strength and ran away into the woods. He voided to never hurt anyone and to never judge someone by how they look. He wanted to pass on his message to all but he new if he did so he would be caught again, to he learned how to make himself appear as a human. It was then he met another, a girl named Midnight Dancer who to had ran away from her keepers, so they work together to teach the world about piece and harmony.

Name: Midnight Dancer
Human appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bach story: Midnight was also a slave who ran away, when she met up with sun she wanted to help him spread the message, so she gos around at night helping and heeling people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 pm
Name: Adam
Species:Fallen angel
Appearence: Human
User Image
angel
User Image
Background: Was kicked out of heaven after trying to run a conspriacy against the all mighty and was forced to travel the earth collecting souls for the devil after collecting over 3,000 souls the devil freed him giving him immortality and leaving him with the power to collect souls for leisure...  

manic insanity94
Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:43 pm
name:tiesane
spices:vampire

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:27 am
Name: Jasmine Riko
Species: Squirrel Anthro
Age 21
appreance: User Image

Background coming I promise  

zienna666

DakotaArcana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:38 pm
I already posted my character's background somewhere else on here...i forget where...so ill just do this then ^_^

Chatacter name: Yuki Roivas Arcana
Species: Mutt/Human
Appearance: loose shirt that hangs off his shoulders (medium blue) almost skin tight shorts (black) a bondage choker (black) and shoes (black with neon blue laces) his hair is shoulder length, striaght and neon blue
Backround: already posted...somewhere ^_^ sorry  
Diamond Springs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces