Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)
The Building Diabolical, Metro City, Rockford Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:28 pm
His grin faltered. Usually, people loved it when he did that!

"No, no, it's ok. I don't know what happened between you two, but it's Gill. He can be...odd," he said, shrugging. "If you want, i know a few bars where we can get something...stronger."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:36 pm
"Nah, I'm good. Drank a bit too much last night, and I still have a bit if a headache...your screaming didn't help much either. I'll be fine with my hot chocolate. With my sweet tooth, and everything." Kris placed her head back down on the table, eyes half lidded behind tinted glasses.

"You can go, if you want...I can just stay here, and all...probably won't be going back to the tower for a bit, don't wanna piss him off any more..."

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Lock_Wolf

Hallowed Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:48 pm
The waitress finally came back and put a large pitcher on his table, he was unsure how to pay... so he just handed her a small gold coin. Her eyes widened as she took it, she didnt mencken him over paying at all. She no doubly stuffed into her pockets once back behind the counter. Zee had no knowledge of value, to him it was just a coin, it had little use to him. Now the tea on the other hand was a whole nother thing, he poured a cup out of it and started to drink, the sugar and flavor were well balanced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm
(Well, back to the rude lady with the phone.. mrgreen )

After a few moments, the women starts to trip, heading right for Ryan. He didn't see it coming till she was already on top of him, her hot coffee and latte heading for him. He just reacted, as the liquid suddenly hit into a blue disk from mid-air. At first the women started to apologize, but soon lost words. Ryan knew she had seen the energy field he place, from where he never knew.
"Uhhh. Don't worry about it." Ryan grabs his book, leaving his other stuff where it was and runs for the door, making it outside, hopping that no one else saw him. He ducks behind a short wall right outside the shop, unsure of where to go.
If she called attention to the situation, he was ready to try and run. Avoid the whole thing if he could. He felt so stupid getting jumpy over some coffee. Then again, it would have been hot coffee.  

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lock_Wolf

Hallowed Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:18 am
Zee finished the pitcher and walked out, he turned to follow that boy before he ran off to far or the waitress made a seen out of it. He saw the boy hiding, the kids hair stuck out making him easy to find. Trying not to startle him Zee stood a few feet away before saying, "You need practice." There was small smile on his face, he didn't want to scare the kid off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:29 pm
He did miss it.

He was lost now, mentally.

He would have to take his mind off of Kris, he had a new recruit.

Zee felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hello." he said with a slow smile.

The Last Anonymous
Captain

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Ryan visibly jumped. He didn't expect to be followed so soon. He didn't even really listen to what the guy had said, he just started to run. He ran in any direction that seemed open, not haven taken the time to plan a route yet. He ran blindly, in any clear direction. He bumped into people along the street as he tried to just get away, unintentionally drawing in more attention to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:17 pm
Zee didn't bother running after the kid, instead he just walked in the same direction. The kid should have used a back ally way, less attention to one's self. Plus running like that would tier someone quickly, but if he was lucky he was running to the System, that's were Zee wished to be.  

Lock_Wolf

Hallowed Wolf

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:29 pm
After running for some time, Ryan comes to a stop. Out of breath and seeing no signs of pursuit he eventually slouches down onto the sidewalk. He was exhausted and tired from the run. His hands wouldn't stop shaking from being so nervous. He still held his book in his hands, the only thing he grabbed from the coffee shop.

He didn't even try to read it here. Too many people. No comfortable place to sit either. He was too nervous still anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 am
Jeremy winced. She was really down...and she needed a place to stay...and...geez, this was gonna be wierd. It wasn't like he hadn't shared an apartment with girls before-you don't even want to know-but it had been a while...and usually, girls he roomed with couldn't kick his a** without so much as a flick of a wrist.

"Well...umm...if you need a place to stay, Kris, I...well, see, my old roomie moved out a few months ago, and I thought that Gill would be an a** about letting you back into the tower, so you could hang with me until you find a place to stay."  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 am
"You've gotta be kidding. Are you actually able to do that?" Kris swayed lightly on her feet, from side to side. A thick and furry tail protruded from the waistband of her pants, flicking every which way with a mind of its own. A man stood in front of her, with dark hair and cold blue eyes.

"Yes Felne, I can, if I want to."

"Oh god, please, get rid of this thin-"

-

Kris widened her eyes and shot up into the chair, looking around her for a moment, then back at Harker. With a nervous chuckle in her throat and a nervous look in her eye, she scratched at her temple, and shrugged.

"Mind repeating that? Sorry, I zoned out for a moment..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 pm
Arching an eyebrow, he sighed a little out of slight exasperation. "Kris, I'm offering you a place to live, for the time being. You need help, and I'm willing to give it to you. I don't need anything in return, i'm doing this as a friend. Ok?" he said, just a little nervously. The living arrangements would be so weird...but he'd go through with it.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:20 pm
"D'oh!"

Kris slammed her head back into the top of the coffee table, groaning slightly, and covered her head with her hands. "You're right...Gill won't let me into the tower, and...and...bloody git..." She raised her head, curling a finger around a strand of dyed green hair, trying to look slightly at the large bruise on her forehead.

"Yeah, I mean, if you wouldn't mind, and all...I hope you don't get mad when you regret it..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 pm
Zee kept walking till he saw the kid again sitting on the sidewalk, just as he figured would happen. Zee walked over to him and leaned against the same wall, since the kid hadn't looked up he could probably talk to him now. "So, you gonna run off again or what?"  

Lock_Wolf

Hallowed Wolf

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Surprised once again, he jumps a little. He remains seated this time though. "I guess it wouldn't do me much good anyway. You would probably just follow me again." Kyan just gives a deep sigh. There seemed to be no escape from this one situation. Time to just let what would happen, happen.

(Sorry for any mispellings. At school right now and away from my spell check.)  
System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games