Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centre of All Good Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Roleplay haven for anybody. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Themed, Random, Awesome, Different 

Reply Roleplays
The World Meant For Humans. Civil War II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:49 pm
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie

"...Blood..Disgusts me..."

"hahaha sad because if a vampire eats anything else they could die the only organs thye have is heart and kidneys and bladder"

"Oh really?Then how am I alive?Please,try to explain that to yourself as I walk away eating a snickers bar!" She goes into her bag,and takes out a snickers bar,and begins to eat it walking away.

"then your not a true vampire all you have is fangs which doesent make you a vampire"

"I am a vampire by birth." She bit off a peice and chewed,then swallowed."I can't help it that blood makes me sick,and that I'm not interested in harming another,or killing another."

"then what makes you a vampire its daytime isnt it the only thing left is seeing a photo of yourself but if you do your screwed anyway because it would kill you"

She sighs."You and your stupid vampire myths."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:54 pm
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie

"Oh really?Then how am I alive?Please,try to explain that to yourself as I walk away eating a snickers bar!" She goes into her bag,and takes out a snickers bar,and begins to eat it walking away.

"then your not a true vampire all you have is fangs which doesent make you a vampire"

"I am a vampire by birth." She bit off a peice and chewed,then swallowed."I can't help it that blood makes me sick,and that I'm not interested in harming another,or killing another."

"then what makes you a vampire its daytime isnt it the only thing left is seeing a photo of yourself but if you do your screwed anyway because it would kill you"

"yeah that one is a myth but the sun thing isnt there realy isnt anything vampire-ey about you a vampire can give birth to a human it has happened manny times"  

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:57 pm
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie

"yeah that one is a myth but the sun thing isnt there realy isnt anything vampire-ey about you a vampire can give birth to a human it has happened manny times"

"I'm not human...In no way in the world could I BE human.In fact,I was shunned by HUMANS."Her voice was getting stronger now.This was the first time she's spoken in two and a half years.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:59 pm
VampiraFairie
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie

"I'm not human...In no way in the world could I BE human.In fact,I was shunned by HUMANS."Her voice was getting stronger now.This was the first time she's spoken in two and a half years.

"for...?"  

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:03 pm
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie
Anbu Shinobi
VampiraFairie

"for...?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"She turned and ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:05 pm
VampiraFairie
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie
Takashi Remono
VampiraFairie

"for...?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"She turned and ran off.

"she killed someone must be"  

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:08 pm
Sari jumped up to nearly the top of the tree and wrapped her arms around her legs.Tears streamed down her face. "Mother.Father.Why did you have to do that in front of me?"She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:09 pm
.:[: Witness the death of this world bereft of reason, and understanding ... :]:.

An slight chill could be noticed lingering within the breeze, though this minuscule in comparison to the individual emanating such an cold manifestation. Quite the moderate distance away from those active sat an lone wraith, clad in his usual seething cloak. The shadows scattered across the forested area rippling to life, as they lengthen, and reach out toward the enigmatical creature.

This also being the epicenter of the gelid chill perpetually expanding outward for near ten feet, evident by the flourish of frost blossoming upon the foilage surrounding him. Yet what was the reason for such an revenant persona to be present within such a mundane setting? Once more another mystery to be solved by those that dare venture into the frigid domain that would otherwise devour the heat from one's body.

.:[: While the blossoming frost of deaths caress glistens upon the facade of hope... :]:.

Croix Coldheart

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:10 pm
"...oh... well lets go"
*he was still walking wobbly so he still needed haikou*
" desprite for help and reasurance"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 pm
She closed her eyes squeazing her candy bar."Why?"  

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:28 pm
*his stomach grummbled*
"uuuuuh... i think im hungry"
*he pulls a half green half red fruit from his bag*
"eeer hungry~"
*he pulled out his sword which was just a hilt with four inches of blade the rest had been broken somehow*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:32 pm
((Great...Now I'M hungry!X.X))  

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:44 pm
She angrilly threw the candy bar on the ground and set her head on her knees."Jerks."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:53 pm
Takashi Remono
*his stomach grummbled*
"eeer hungry~"
*he pulled out his sword which was just a hilt with four inches of blade the rest had been broken somehow*

"you....... plan on eating that infront of me...?"  

Anbu Shinobi
Vice Captain

VampiraFairie
Captain

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:55 pm
Anbu Shinobi
Takashi Remono
*his stomach grummbled*
"eeer hungry~"

"you....... plan on eating that infront of me...?"

She jumps quietly from tree to tree and stops about 10 trees away from them,glaring.She slowly takes a bar of chocolate out of her bag and tosses it about 4 trees away from them,then goes back to where she was.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff