Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:39 pm
A messy bacon cheeseburger of epic proportions was placed in front of the Doctor. Steaming in a tantalizing way, the smell of crisp bacon wafting into the nostrils of passers-by, with cheese still sizzling against the tender burger... all this accompanied with a side of rich green slices of avacado. He stopped thinking about Eddie's TARDIS and greedily took a few bites.

Eddie raised her eyebrows. "s**t, Doctor... you eat all that, you will explode. You're a stick." She began muttering about how unfair it was that her few regenerations were never that thin.

The Doctor grinned at Eddie, who stuck her tongue out at him. He finished his third bite and rendered the poor burger half it's original size, grabbing the glass of ice water that the Waiter had placed in front of him.

"Hmm... well... the Ruler's TARDIS was dying. It was weak." He said to Susan. "Our TARDIS's are still loyal, and Eddie's... Oh, right, It's broken."

He placed the glass of water back on the coaster, it was empty.

"Now what were..." He was scratching the wound on his neck. "Oh! Right-" The Doctor's face hit the booth's table.

~~~

With an unexpected thud and clunk, the Doctor had completely collapsed against the table. Sam was on his second bacon burger. The empty glass by the Doctor's hand was morosely rolling towards Sam, who was sitting stock-still mid bite, staring at the unconscious Doctor.

Sam dropped the burger back on the plate.

"What the hell!" Eddie yelled. "He died. HE FRIGGEN DIED!"

"No. He's breathing." Sam said, and cautiously poked the Doctor with a straw. Luckily, the Doctor's face fell into the crook of his arm, cushioning the impact with the table.

Eddie eyed the Doctor suspiciously. Sorvad took the remains of the Doctor's cheeseburger, which mysteriously disappeared in the darkness of the hood.

The Doctor murmured. "What?" Sam said. "What is it, Doc?"

"The Ereptor... I've never..." The Doctor struggled to lift his head and look at Sam. He ended up muttering into his sleeve.

"Yes?"

"Bitten before. Energy. Gone. Sleepy..."

"Yes?"

"Zzzz..."

"Oh. Darn."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Eddie started looking around the diner, people were staring at them. She bent down to the Doctor, his face burried into his sleeve. She coulndn't see much of his face but she shook him slightly.

The sight of him just laying there disturbed her, reminded her somehow of the Ruler.

"Doctor...?" She shook more violently. "Wake up! People are staring!"

"He's knocked out cold." Sam said.

"He's just sleeping, stupid." Eddie snapped. She shook him again. "Doctor, wakeup!" She said quickly.

He wouldn't move and her shaking was causing the Doctor's head to move in uncomfortable. Eddie looked around again.

"Okay. We're gonna go now." She said.

She started flipping the unconcious body of the Doctor, but he fell onto her from his weight and Eddie struggled to get out of the booth. She finally got her arms under his arms and motioned to Sam.

"Get his legs!" She said.

Sam complied as they carried the Doctor out the exit.

"He has that sleeping diesease." Sam explained to the onlookers.

"Come on you Time Lords!" Eddie called back to the Captain and Susan. "Stop Time Flirting with each other!"

They all left Sorvad with the check.

Outside Eddie and Sam got the Doctor to the TARDIS.

"Okay...Okay..." Eddie said. She started edging her hand towards his pocket. "The Keys are in his pockets."

She struggled to manuver holding the Doctor and reaching for his pockets. The end result was a very lopsided Doctor being held by these two poor people. Eddie finally got her hand in and started pulling at anything.

"Stupid, pockets, bigger...on the inside." She muttered.

She pulled out something, a paper, she unrolled it.

"What the hell?"

It was a copy of the Magna Carta.

"Junk!" She tossed it over to Sam and started searching again. She pulled out the bow to a violin, and then a small dagger, and then a television remote, and a stick of gum. "URRGH!" Finally she found the keys.

They akwardly enterred the TARDIS, the Doctor falling onto Sam as Eddie tried to set him down. The Doctor grabbed at Eddie's ankles weakly. She nearly screamed and then bent down to him.

"Martha..." He whispered.

"What?"

"Doctor..."

"I know, you're the Doctor."

"No. She...a doctor."

His hand weakly lifted into the air, grabbing at Eddie's shoulder. His eyes could barely keep open as he shut them.

"Martha Jones." He sighed. "My friend."

Then he fell back into unconsciousness.

Eddie lifted his head to look at the Ereptor bite. It was starting to bleed and swell up. She reluctantly put her hand over it to try and stop the bleeding.

"He must've had a delayed reaction, or something." Sam said.

"I guess so." She nodded. "We have to get to a hospital." She said. "Find this Martha Jones."

TheSmilingShadow

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:12 pm

She'd slept for so long once upon a time. Drifting through space, endlessly, aimlessly. She laid in that bed then, which spelled somehow like the Doctor, and drifted to sleep.

She awoke with the thud of the TARDIS. She rose and walked out into the main console room, stroking it's walls. Her hands and face were still burnt, but healing. They hurt a lot less since she'd taken that nap, but she still somehow felt off, as if she wasn't entirely herself.

She raised her head, and licked her teeth, tasting the Doctor's lingering taste in her mouth.

Yes, that's what she was feeling. The Doctor.

"Hm." She sighed to herself, the TARDIS moaned, asking her what was wrong. "Time Lords were always a much more telepathic species." She said, swaying her head. "I think I've become telepathically aware of the Doctor."

She nodded.

"I...can...I don't know, I've never felt this. Never...had a knack for telepathy."

She clenched her burnt up hand.

"He's...weak. Tired. Yes, that must be it, it happens after an Ereptor bite sometimes. Oh, the poor thing...he won't be back on his feet for a long while."

She chuckled.

"Heh, he's not that bad at all. Elder of the Last Time Lords."

Then she sighed.

"Where are we?"

The TARDIS moaned. A little light blinked on a computer screen. She leaned in closer, unable to read the writing at first. But somehow, and she doesn't know how, but assumes it had something to do with the Doctor, she understood what it meant.

"I can read this!" She screamed with excitement. "I can read this! Hahaha, that Elder! That Elder, geeze!"

And she knew the TARDIS had scanned her blood and found other traces of it around the galaxy. She knew right out that door, were Ereptors. She smiled, she wished her skin wasn't burnt, she hoped they didn't think she was a threat with the TARDIS, she hoped...

She ran to open the door.

But they were already eating bits of the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Sorvad sighed and looked up at a very impatient waitress, chewing gum and tapping her foot ever so... impatiently.

He picked up the check, looked at it, then looked at the waitress.

"Um..."

He looked around the diner for some kind of distraction.

He pulled down his hood, and the waitress simply fainted at the sight of his exposed throbbing brain.

He chuckled as he pulled his hood back up and walked out of the diner sneakily.

"Well... that could have gone worse."

He looked around for where ever the others went.

"Psh... where did they park that stupid TARDIS...?  

Lone-Lycan

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Susan looked at the Doctor with a worried look. She looked around trying to see if there was something she could do. The Doctor said that a woman named Martha Jones could help him. However, she had no idea as to where to find her and she wanted to be able to help in some way. That was when she noticed something. "I'll be right back guys."
Susan ran back over to the dinner and saw Sorvad stepping out of it. "Sorry about leaving you back there. That was rather unexpected."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:43 pm
Sorvad stopped and turned when he heard the sound of Triska's voice.

"Hm... Unexpected... that's a funny word for it."

He looked to where she came from, trying to see the others.

"How's the Doctor?"  

Lone-Lycan

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 pm
Nnng... Sooo tired...

The Doctor really didn't want to move. His energy had been nearly depleted... just the dregs of leftover energy remained, enough to sustain his sleep and mild consciousness. His will was bent on having Martha take care of him. He quite missed her, he heard she was seeing someone... another doctor.

He tried to shift his head off of his right sholder, because it was uncomfortable. He couldn't do it, it just lolled to the front and irritated a pinch nerve at the base of his neck.

"Mmph."

He could see the blurry outline of Sam, who was holding his bat limply to the side. Sam looked towards him when he tried to speak.

"Mmph."

The Doctor realized he was propped up in the same chair he put the Ruler in.

"Mmm..."

Sam was rolling the chair towards a well concealed cot in the corner of the TARDIS. With difficulty, Sam dumped him into it and rearranged his body into a straight, comfortable position. The Doctor's eyelids fluttered.

"Martha... mmm... Martha?"

"No Doc, it's just Sam."

"Mmmmmartha!" Why didn't they understand? The Doctor's tired brain was becoming irritated. Everything was starting to sound fuzzy.

"Yeah, we are gonna find her. Eddie's gonna drive your TARDIS, is that Ok? Susan didn't want to."

"Mmm!" Eddie? She was just a little Time Lassie! Did she even have her permit?

The Doctor tried to yawn, but he managed to moan softly. He lost consciousness altogether.

"I think he's totally out."

Everyone was in the TARDIS. Eddie was eagerly fumbling with the controls on the consul.

"Who's Martha?" Sam began to ask, but the TARDIS was already leaving. "Oh well... I guess I'll find out." Sam thought.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:46 pm

"He's out?" She asked again. Sam nodded towards her. Then she grinned this evil grin.

She was worried, but she was excited too. She shrugged her worry off anyway, the Doctor was just tired, she was fairly sure he had enough in him to regenerate if he had to. Instead she allowed herself to get excited, allowed herself to smile for the first time in a long time.

She stroked her hands over the TARDIS controls, closing her eyes, and getting rather close to the console.

"OH YES." Eddie grinned. "Momma's home, Momma's home, yes she is. Sshhh, Imma take good care of you."

Everyone looked at her strangely, but it didn't matter to her. She hadn't driven in TARDIS in ten years and it just felt good to even touch some controls. Their familiar knobs, even if they weren't arranged how'd she'd do it, she loved it all the same.

The TARDIS moaned.

"I don't think it likes you touching it like that." Sam said.

Eddie glared over at him.

"It's okay, I'm an engineer, I can do this."

"What about finding this Martha?"

"We shoulda asked if she was in London or not." Eddie frowned. "Let us assume so, so we can begin!"

She took a moment to look at the Doctor's rather odd layout. The TARDIS had a displayed map of the Earth, she pressed a button, and typed in a command so that it only showed main hospitals within the area. There was on in particular that was highlighted on the screen. It didn't say anything but it was bookmarked in a way.

"Huh, I think that's it." She pointed so the others could see on the screen. "TARDIS, we have to go to Martha Jones, now." She smiled.

She pressed the bookmark, touched the levers and pulled. At that moment the TARDIS shook violently and the Doctor fell over onto his face, planting it straight to the floor. Everyone else fell except for Eddie, who was smiling as she held onto the controls.

"SORRY!" Eddie beamed. "Sorry, haven't done this...in a while. Heh."

Everyone glared at her.

"Sam, would you?" She motioned to the fallen Doctor.

"Oh right." He went over to prompt the Doctor correctly again.

She smiled, she called him Sam.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:53 am
The Captain got up and had glared at eddie for her wreckless driving of the tardis. He looked to susan helping her up saying "Are you alright?"

The Captain thought they should get eddie's tardis,always wanted to see it but had a fair idea of what it looked like on the inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 pm
OOC: Um, did Eddie just leave Susan and Sorvad behind?  

Triska
Crew

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:21 pm
OOC: I assumed you guys were on the TARDIS, sorry. Let's just all assume that!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:36 pm

The TARDIS moaned.

"STOP!" She screamed. "STOP, PLEASE!"

She jumped onto the TARDIS, ripping another Ereptor off. It curled up when it fell to the ground, screaming to itself, and writhing on the ground. Renfield stood terrified of it, on the TARDIS. She turned to see another Ereptor coming from behind her, it leapt, tackling her to the ground.

It pinned her to the ground screeaching at her, with its fangs.

She ripped it off, grabbing it by the face and dragging it away. It kicked and screamed, but it was too weak to hurt her. The other one followed her, screaming at her, trying to scare her into letting his friend go.

They were on an alien planet, lifeless. Dead forest stretch for as far as she could see.

She looked at the screaming Ereptor in her palm, released it, and it fearfully ran back to its friend.

"Don't you recognize me?"

They screamed. They had shrunk in their hunger, she could tell. Sh eha dheard things like this would happen, but she never before thought she'd see it. Ereptors, dying. They shrunk and shriveled and in their hunger went completely insane.

"Please..."

A horrible need to feel some companionship came. A fear came upon her that she may be the only left with any sanity at all. A sensation made her spine cold, what if she was like the Time Lords? What if she was alone?

"Please say something!" She yelled at them.

They only screeched back, showing off their teeth and claws. They could smell Time Lord in her, they could smell the TARDIS. They wanted to eat, that's all.

She looked up into a nearby cave and saw even more. It broke her heart to see them, mindless, looking down at her from the cave, fearful of her.

The Great and Secret Race of the Gallifreyan Moon, the Race in the Shadows of the Proud Time Lords, diminished, starving to death all across the universe.

She could have taken them, taken them to the Time Lords, allowed them to eat. But at that point, she felt it wouldn't have mattered. They were too far gone. No amount of life would have helped that.

"Brothers...sisters..." She muttered. "What has become of us?"

They began to crawl away from her, fearful of her. They were pale and small, pathetic. But she watched as they rejoined their family. They were dying, she knew it.

But at least they were dying together.

She lingered for a while, not wanting to leave. But eventually the TARDIS cried and she went in and shut the door. She could hear the others screaming again, climbing on the TARDIS once more to take whatever bit they could.

She flipped some swtiches and the TARDIS began to leave. The Ereptors leapt off the thing as it dissappeared from reality, screaming, scratching, dying.

She put her head in her hands. She wouldn't admit it, but she cried.

She felt in her, the Doctor, and she somehow knew what she had to do.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 am
The Captain had other thoughts of the ereptor named renfeild as he helped up susan asking if she was ok.

He thought about being the only one of your race,what it was like when he couldn't get home and felt nothing from the other timelords. The feeling was numbing like something had been ripped out of you and you could never get it back.

The Captain was glad people like susan,eddie and the doctor survived the time war because it would be so lonely traveling the universe....so lonely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm
Susan accepted the Captain's hand as he helped her up. "Yeah, I'm alright. The TARDIS is jerking more than it use to. Don't know what would cause that. It may be a number of things. Age for one."
Susan ran over to the Doctor to get him back up off the floor.  

Triska
Crew

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 pm
The Captain followed Susan and looked to the doctor looking him over wondering what do use to stop the infected bite.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games