Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Gaming Wing
Round Robin Comic Game! :Current Page: Aya Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:30 am
Kazu=guard dog. 4laugh Does other things to. ninja

sweatdrop I think most poeple that want characters in here are already participating. But yeah we sould draw the line here as to not kill the artists.

So we have... *noodles*

6 heros
3 Enemies
and 1 dragon

I think thats all. 0,o Unless Ryo-oki is dead. Then we have 5 heros. Has she even been on the guild lately?

Ah! And I figured out the mystery of the magic un-sticky. xd It's whenever Club edits the first post.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:49 am
Ryo has short term memory, she probably forgot she is even registered in this guild sweatdrop
She is also going through finals, so when she's done I will remind her  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:24 am
Kazu: I noticed the thread was normal. I thought it was just my imagination before that it was a sticky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:25 pm
i think Ryu (dragon) maybe be dead..or at least a bone dragon now ^^;

As for killing artists off...well if it makes sense and its yoru own char, you can BUT you cant' kill others off with out there ok. Some times deaths are interesting. but then you get into the hole identical septuplite adn so far only I have had a douplganer in the comic.  

clubanimon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:39 am
clubanimon
i think Ryu (dragon) maybe be dead..or at least a bone dragon now ^^;

As for killing artists off...well if it makes sense and its yoru own char, you can BUT you cant' kill others off with out there ok. Some times deaths are interesting. but then you get into the hole identical septuplite adn so far only I have had a douplganer in the comic.

sweatdrop Well I ment killing off the actual artist. xd With having to draw so many characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:45 pm
meh, if there all in different areas then you can handle them page to page, scene to scene.  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:34 am
Question...When you said don't add new characters, does that mean I can't add myself (my avi) to the fray? Do I have to work with who ever is there? If I do...I need a new idea for my page.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:08 am
Ayaji
Question...When you said don't add new characters, does that mean I can't add myself (my avi) to the fray? Do I have to work with who ever is there? If I do...I need a new idea for my page.

I believe i said don't add anymore people who are not guild members. You = guild members... member. So if you want to add to the hiliarity by all means. ^_^  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:07 pm
And a reminder, keep it rythm with the prior page!

*still drawing her page*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:41 pm
It should fit in just fine! unless of course something severely drastic happens to everyone on your page Club...  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:47 pm
okay well..after..uh..**so lost with who's up next** every one is through, I call next page...yo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:32 pm
Bwahahahah I live to ruin plans <3

Current page order is:
1. Me!
2. Ayaji
3. Rad
4. ___
5. ___

two more people can call it.  

clubanimon
Crew

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Ow, I just realized I have a big bruise on my knee.

I want to call a spot! I want four. Can that be posted somewhere?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:53 pm
.. paper cat ears look more like small "flying nun" headwear. No offense to your friend. Maybe if you colored them?  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:40 am
Maeth
.. paper cat ears look more like small "flying nun" headwear. No offense to your friend. Maybe if you colored them?

Not quite:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hers are a bit more...strange.  
Gaming Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games