Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PH-Mandirigma-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:57 pm
Keyaura Neko
-PH-Mandirigma-

-Gaikoz saw the girl crying...he transmitted a message using his mind and said "Please don't cry...just be strong..." Gaikoz leaned back into the wall still staring at the girl...hoping she'll stop crying..........He hates seeing people cry...-

She almost instantly stopped. She began to paw at her head, trying to figure out were the voice came from. "Mew?"

-"Maybe you should rest...I'm Gaikoz.." He said....As Gaikoz rested his head into the wall trying to sleep...-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:02 pm
-PH-Mandirigma-

-Gaikoz now tired of the ball threw it back to Ryu...The ball hit the head of Ryu...."Thanks..." Gaikoz said as he covered his mouth and laughed...-
Ryu jumped halfway out of his skin when the ball smacked him in the back of his head. "What the...?!" He cried out, then noticed the rolling ball on the floor of his cage. His eyes narrowed. "Damn... No one saw anything... Alright?" He glanced around, hoping no one had.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
She didn't catch onto a siblge thing he had just said. it didn't make sence to her. She cocked her head to the side and let out a small meow before wrapping her hands around the bars.
He chuckled again. "Heh, yeah, that's what I thought." He sighed, wishing he could communicate with her somehow. "I know, I want to get out, too..."

She got the "I want to get out too." And her ears went down as she knew how he felt. She wanted to get out so badly. She didn't want to sit on the cold cement floor anymore.
Ryu saw her ears droop and sighed. "Great, now I've gone and made you depressed again." He tried to think of something to say, some kind of corny joke he could act out with his hands, but came up blank. "Hey, come on, now... Don't get down. Please?"

She didn't really understand what he said. But as she thoguht about it, she could be here forever, and that brought tears to her eyes.
Ryu jumped at the bars of his cage. "No no! No crying, now..." He hurridly thought of something that might take her mind off of being here. He rubbed the back of his head where the tennis ball had hit him, then froze. He smacked his forehead and grabbed up the ball that was lying a foot from him. "Hey, Keyaura! Wanna play catch?" He tossed the ball from one hand to the other, then indicated her and then himself, then repeated the actions, hoping that his crude sign language would be understood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 am
She sat in her cage all alone her ears twitched as she looked around. "Meow?" She wanted to be claimed so badly yet she saw no one near.  

emmy_3ever

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 pm
emmy_3ever
She sat in her cage all alone her ears twitched as she looked around. "Meow?" She wanted to be claimed so badly yet she saw no one near.
Ryu looked over his shoulder in the direction of the sound. He sighed. "W, man... Another caged soul that probably can't understand me... Oh, well, gotta at least try..." He waved at the sad looking girl. It was his nature to want to try and keep people, anyone, from being unhappy. "Hey, can you understand what I'm saying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 pm
AwsomeTaro
Allie Babybat
AwsomeTaro
Allie Babybat
AwsomeTaro
:: Seemed there were quite a few sitting about in cages there. He too was among them, sitting quietly as the others chatted. Keeping to himself as he leaned back against the bars, propped up by his gloved hands. Face hidden, as always behind a simple white mask with eye slits, and his had drawn down to shade that faceless visage. PAtiences was something he had alot of, and he planned to remain there silently until the time came to move. ::

Allie wandered the halls, checking out all the slaves/pets. She stopped at him (AwsomeTaro) and knelt down to this masked man. 'Can you tell me your name?" She asked softly, her icy blue eyes shooting into his slits.

:: He lifted his head slowly as he heard a voice adressing him. His own hidden eyes looking up at her icy blue ones. :: Taro...:: He replied softly, curiously watching this woman before the cage he was locked within ::

She soflty mimcked his name giving a smile. "And what do you want in a master?' She asked.

:: Pressing his palms to the bottom of the cage, he pushed off and moved to the bars facing her, tracing his gloved fingers along the metal as now visable brown eyes peered up at her :: Someone to devote myself entirely to....to be kept firmly underfoot....and to never be let go.
::He stated simply enough, though he did mean each word of it, maybe even more than she might realize. ::

A smile sppeard on her face. "Sounds good. Im looking for a lsave/pet, whom will protect me, and for us to share a great friendship, portecting each other from lifes pain. Someone who will never turn on me>." She said softly.  

Allie Babybat

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 pm
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
She didn't catch onto a siblge thing he had just said. it didn't make sence to her. She cocked her head to the side and let out a small meow before wrapping her hands around the bars.
He chuckled again. "Heh, yeah, that's what I thought." He sighed, wishing he could communicate with her somehow. "I know, I want to get out, too..."

She got the "I want to get out too." And her ears went down as she knew how he felt. She wanted to get out so badly. She didn't want to sit on the cold cement floor anymore.
Ryu saw her ears droop and sighed. "Great, now I've gone and made you depressed again." He tried to think of something to say, some kind of corny joke he could act out with his hands, but came up blank. "Hey, come on, now... Don't get down. Please?"

She didn't really understand what he said. But as she thoguht about it, she could be here forever, and that brought tears to her eyes.
Ryu jumped at the bars of his cage. "No no! No crying, now..." He hurridly thought of something that might take her mind off of being here. He rubbed the back of his head where the tennis ball had hit him, then froze. He smacked his forehead and grabbed up the ball that was lying a foot from him. "Hey, Keyaura! Wanna play catch?" He tossed the ball from one hand to the other, then indicated her and then himself, then repeated the actions, hoping that his crude sign language would be understood.

She didn't quite understand what he had said. But with her head tilted, confused, she watched is attempt to sing language, and got it. Her tail swished and her ears shot up, happy. "Ok!"she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko

She didn't quite understand what he had said. But with her head tilted, confused, she watched is attempt to sing language, and got it. Her tail swished and her ears shot up, happy. "Ok!"she said.
He smiled as her demeanor did a 180 turn. "Oh, dear lord, thank you... She understood me and I understood her." He laughed and tossed the ball into her cage, watching it bounce once.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Ryu looked over his shoulder in the direction of the sound. He sighed. "W, man... Another caged soul that probably can't understand me... Oh, well, gotta at least try..." He waved at the sad looking girl. It was his nature to want to try and keep people, anyone, from being unhappy. "Hey, can you understand what I'm saying?"
Nyte looked over at him and smiled. She scurryed over to the end of her cage closest to his. "Hey! Yeah I can understand you I was just being quiet caues everyone was sleeping. I'm glad to see your here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Nyte looked over at him and smiled. She scurryed over to the end of her cage closest to his. "Hey! Yeah I can understand you I was just being quiet caues everyone was sleeping. I'm glad to see your here"
He sighed in relief when she spoke. "Ah, thank you... But I hope you mean that you're glad I'm here just to give some company, not because you like to see me in a cage...?" He laughed at his own joke. "I don't think you need to worry about waking anyone. They sleep like the dead around here."  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He sighed in relief when she spoke. "Ah, thank you... But I hope you mean that you're glad I'm here just to give some company, not because you like to see me in a cage...?" He laughed at his own joke. "I don't think you need to worry about waking anyone. They sleep like the dead around here."
She giggled at his Joke "No just someone to talk to while waiting to get claimed" She smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
She giggled at his Joke "No just someone to talk to while waiting to get claimed" She smiled
He smiled and winked good-naturedly. "Yeah, I know the feeling. At least there are a few people around here to talk to and we're not isolated." He sat down by his bars, leaning his head against them and looking out to her cage. "Oh, my name's Ryu, by the way. What's yours?"  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He smiled and winked good-naturedly. "Yeah, I know the feeling. At least there are a few people around here to talk to and we're not isolated." He sat down by his bars, leaning his head against them and looking out to her cage. "Oh, my name's Ryu, by the way. What's yours?"
She nodded "I just wish there were more masters/mistresses to claim us pets. Oh Nyte. My name is nyte."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:49 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
She nodded "I just wish there were more masters/mistresses to claim us pets. Oh Nyte. My name is nyte."
Yeah, I do, too." He nodded to her. "Come to think of it, I've only seen like, one or two since I've been in here..." He shrugged. "Oh, well. That's a nice name. Are you human?"  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Yeah, I do, too." He nodded to her. "Come to think of it, I've only seen like, one or two since I've been in here..." He shrugged. "Oh, well. That's a nice name. Are you human?"
"I havn't seen any." She frowned then smiled looking back up at him "I'm a human/neko what about you?"  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff