Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GTNFunds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:23 pm
"ok....i guess"SKY said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am
-Ruka smiled back at the girl who had smiled at her-
-Ruka walked over to the window and looked at the moon-

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Yuzuki smiled at Sky then Looked over at the unknown girl as she hopped off her desk and walked over to the window sitting on the edge. "So you are who?" She asked with the tilt of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 pm
"what do you mean"SKY asked  

GTNFunds

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:38 pm
-Ruka smiled-
"Hmm thats wierd to not know a noble. My name is Ruka Souen."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm
Yuzuki smiled back at Ruka. "I apologize for not knowing." she put her head down bowing a bit. "Very, nice to meet you Ruka." she smiled as she bent over taking Ruka's hand and gently pecked her hand with a kiss.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 am
-Ruka smiled at Yuzuki-
"Its a pleasure to meet you too."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Rima had walked into the classroom, after she was done walking around the court yard.
As always Rima walked to her favorite seat of the classroom, to the very back row of the class then had sat down on the desk. Crossing her legs, as she had sat up straight, taking a glance of the people in the front
?"Hm.."  

Dolly Panties
Captain

Newbie Fatcat

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 am
"So I'm new here.. how does class work?" she looked around the room almost empty. "Any one else coming?" She asked as another student walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:28 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi walked into the room of students wearing white outfits and looked around at everyone. "Guess this is the right classroom." He said as he walked over to the front of the room. "Okay, everyone take your seat as I call out the roll." He said as he awaited for everyone to take their seat.

He began doing down the roll and lifted his head whenever he hear a 'Hear' or 'Present' to try and get to know everyone's face. "Rima, Ruka, Yuzuki, Arru, Sky, Alice and Amber." He said, waiting for each of them to speak. He headed his head up and after some chattering, he wrote his name on the board in big board letters for everyone to see it perfectly. "I am Keechi Sanada." He stated as he watched everyone.

[10 Posts before class ends]

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm
Yuzuki looked to the front of the class as she heard her name called. "Umm.. here." She said quickly as she noticed a hot young guy at the teachers desk she blushed checking him out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi heard the several people didn't answer and looked up at the class. He released a light sigh as he looked through several books and thought about what to start with then thought of something so much better then starting with a class session. "Alright, since I don't know anyone here, I want all of you to stand up one by one and tell me who you are, your personal hobbie, your favorite foods, Ect." He said as he awaited for someone to stand up and be the brave student to be the first to talk.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm
Yuzuki stood up slowly as she looked toward the front of the class. "My name is Yuzuki, I'm from the Kuran family." she puts her head down ashamed from what she learned about her father being her at the academy. "I'm the forgotten daugther of Rido Kuran. " She said softly. "A personal hobby of mine is to draw and sketch." She pauses a second. "My favorite foods are spanish foods." She starts to sit down looking back at the class for others to say something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Watching as a young girl stood up and was the first one to talk, Keechi smiled, trying to make everyone else comfortable with this small task. "Its nice to meet you, Yuzuki." He said as he looked around for anymore brave students. He released a light sight and knew that this wasn't going to be very easy to do.

Demon1013

→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games