Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Looks back to Ryo as she helped Seishiro, Rose could feel herself falling for him but she didnt want to admit it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm
(You know,it is adorable to watch Rose fall in love with Ryo! xD)

"No,I'm just fine."Seishiro chuckled,politely pulling away from both Rose and Reina,"And anyway,you'd be surprised how much damage one can cause when boiling water.It's why you should always make sure that ducks quack." He blinked for a moment,as though he had just realized how ridiculous his last statement was.But,he just shook his head,and kept going about his way."Yeah,I'm fine.Just fine." He yipped,walking into the kitchen.

Now that he was here,he seemed to be at a loss as to what to do."Which tea should I make..." Seishiro pondered,already searching for the small,black teapot he was so fond of,"Maybe a herbal tea..? A fruit tea? Which one should I pick?"

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose follows after Seishiro not wanting to be left with Ryo incase she embarrased herself
((Great now im the adorable one lol - i wonder how it's gonna turn out??))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 pm
((You were always the adorable one ;3))

Reina hummed in thought and shook his head, laughing quietly, "I don't really think that would be the job for me." He replied with a smile, stiffling his laughter by biting on his knuckle.

At Seishiro's words, Reina shot him a slightly confused look and shrugged, "Uh, okaaay then," He drew out his words before crossing his arms behind his head. The white haired boy never really knew that there were so many different types of tea. "Well, dad did only drink coffee, and momma never drank anything with caffeine in it, besides Coke." He thought, automatically following Rose and Seishiro back into the kitchen, "Why don't you make multiple types? Oh! Is it possible to add catnip to tea? Catnip flavoured tea would be amazing!" Reina exclaimed happily.

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 pm
(Yup,you're the cute one Angel! And Neko's the kitten,I'm the one who's clearly off her rocker,and June's just trying to figure out what makes us tick!.....I think..... xd )

"Ah!" Seishiro yipped,clapping his hands,"Good idea Kitten--er Reina!" "Where is my mind today..."He suddenly muttered,pulling out boxes filled with different types of tea.For some reason,he felt the need to pull out about twelve boxes,about five of them containing fruit teas,four of them containing the usual herbal teas,and three of them having the strangest seals placed on them.They even had an odd aura surrounding them..."I do have some catnip lying around,but I'm not sure if making tea out of it's a good idea....That stuff is pretty strong on it's own,and unless you're used to it,I'm not comfortable giving it to you."The old fox sighed,"I've seen many a feline reduced to a blubbering stupor after consuming more catnip than they could possibly handle.And the last thing I need is a wild party on my front lawn...again.....So many hairballs..." He shuddered as though he were talking about some horrible mental trauma.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose looks at seishiro and laughs
((When was that established?))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

[[-nod nod- Yep, you guys are pretty out there -- in a very great way, that is! But it is really cute watching Rose ;3]]

Ryo gave a light smile and hummed quietly to himself as he caught up to the three and leaned against the nearest wall, though not before giving Rose a small wink when he caught her glancing over at him a short time ago. A very attractive girl she was. Glancing at the small boy, he grinned and gave a shrug, "Me either. I'm horrible at taking care of things, living things or inanimate objecs." He replied before he let out a slight chuckle at the thought of him and the young boy rolling around in catnip, "I'm pretty good at my intake of catnip, I just stop when I start to feel a bit buzzed. I guess it's like alcohol for cats." He stated his last sentence off-handedly before shrugging and stared down at his black shoes; pretty much the only solid color item of clothing he had on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose blushes when Ryo winks at her, she then laughs when he says Catnip is like alchol for cat's
((I just have to except the fact im cute dont i??))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 pm
((I actually don't know when it was established, but I like it! -flails- But... Does anyone know whatever happened to Lucian? He hasn't been on in forever.))

Reina blinked, a puzzled look on his face at the name Seishiro had called him before he did a quick take on his appearance. He was positive that he didn't half shift, and he didn't think that anything about him really screamed "Kitten". Oh well, Seishiro seemed a bit off today anyways. "Catnip usually just makes me really sleepy and clingy. Mama used to give it to me when she couldn't get me to go to sleep." He then peered over at the boxes curiously as he sniffed the air, "Wow! You have a lot of tea!" He exclaimed, cocking his head to the side before he stretched his arms above his head, a bit tiredly. Sitting down on the floor, out of the way of everyone, Reina rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes, "Could I sleep here for about ten minutes?" He mumbled quietly with a small yawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose laughs more  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 am
(Post please?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 pm
( @ June: Yeah,we are an odd bunch,huh? xD
@Angel: Yes.Yes you do. scream /shot xd
@Neko: I don't know...I think I sent him a pm months ago,but I don't remember getting a response.....OTL;; )

"Somebody's giddy."Seishiro laughed,as he watched Rose's reactions,"And it's contagious!" Laughing made him feel a bit light-headed at the moment,but he simply couldn't help himself.Actually,he was having a hard time controlling himself at this point.If he wasn't careful....

But,he tried to focus on brighter,happier thins at the moment.Like the idea that catnip was similar to alcohol for cats."Ryo,that actually makes sense."Seishiro said,blinking a bit,"In fact,it explains why different cats react to it in different ways....Still,do you really need a drink--er,a bit a catnip right now?"

Before he could wait for an answer,the old fox found himself cooing over Reina,who seemed to be getting ready for a catnap."So,you're mother used to give you catnip whenever you couldn't sleep,Reina?" He chuckled,"I'll keep that in mind.As for the tea,I don't mean to brag,but I do know my way around herbs.Spend a few years in a forest,and you're bound to figure out what make the best tea,and which herbs are poisons...And the fruit tea are pretty tricky to figure out.Too much fruit,and it turns into syrup.Too little,and it tastes like water." He then smiled warmly and added,"You could take a nap here,but I might end up tripping on you....Wouldn't you rather sleep on the couch Reina? Even if it is for only ten minutes?"

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose just watches the three of them - she was nearly in hysterics  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 pm
((He might have left Gaia without telling us! -dies-))

Rubbing his eyes tiredly, Reina blinked up at Seishiro and rested his chin on his knees, "Mmhmm," He hummed in response before pressing his lips together, "Is it hard making teas like that?" He inquired with a small tilt of his head, crossing his legs and resting his chin in his palm while he sent a quick glance over to Rose, wondering what was so funny. Turning back to Seishiro, he offered the older male a sheepish grin, "Um, if I'm gonna be in your way then I'll move." He replied, slowly standing up with a stiffled yawn. Why was he so tired all of a sudden?  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose sighs and goes into the kitchen so she dosent embarrase herself anymore  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff