Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:38 am
(( Uhhh... what happened to Kiki? lol ))

Kiki was dropped to the ground as Kario was changed. She couldn't help but laugh silently at the Neko's childish form.

(( Yahh...short post after all that wait. Sorry D: ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:17 pm
"A der der der, Neko. I am a "human" at the moment, that was a rather empty threat." he says, pulling back his hair to reveal human ears, "Remember, we changed to look like humans! AKA why you are pretending to be a child!" he says, giving Kario a sarcastic look. "Just deal with it until we get back into the castle, then I will change you back.... Now, who's Daddy's little boy?" he says, pinching Kario's cheek and skipping off singing.

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:29 pm
"What do you think the chances are of him getting struck down with lightning before we get to the castle?" Nathan asks Kario once Iongalad has skipped out of ear shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:13 pm
Kiki looked up at Nathan as she heard him talk to Kario. '..That'd be nice' she thought in answer to his question. Though Iongalad kept her amused sometimes and Kiki didn't want to think about him leaving just yet. She trotted after the transformed elf as he sang, not wanting to waste any time by standing.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Father Dread

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Six blasts of flame explodes the ground in rythem of a heart beating, blasting a deep hole in the ground. A man climbs out of it with some struggle groaning "Dam...I need...to work on this". He get to feet and brushes the dust off him self and looks up at them cheerful says "So where am I. Who are you. And did I missed the party!" as here pulls out a pipe and takes a deep drag.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:19 pm
(( @Dread4525 : Please read over your text for spelling and grammar errors before posting and also please post in past tense! Thank you. ^^ ))

Kiki whirled around as she heard the blast and noticed a man who had seemed to come out of thin air. She couldn't begin to think of how he got there so suddenly and rather skipped to what she did best, interrogating him. Meowing hastily she asked
>"Who are you and what do you want from us?!"< , though she doubted the man would understand her language.

(( Please note also that when I use text like this -->
>"insert text here"< that means I'm talking in Neko language and only those of the neko race or people educated in the language can understand. ))  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Father Dread

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:35 pm
Confused about what he just heard from her. He pulled a stone from a pouch on his belt and held in front of his face. "arcanis divination sonicanium" said in calm voice then Bitten his tougne, swollawed some blood while blowed on the stone caused it to glow red. "Ok..say that again" said with a smile then took another deep drag from his pipe.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:49 pm
Nathan raises his right eybrow, which quickly disappears into his long hair. He has little doubt that the stone is magic. The half demon is not confused about that, however, he is confused about why Kiki had decided to try talking to the man instead of letting him or Iongalad, who both spoke English, do it.  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:34 pm
Iongalad skips over to the man and lands in front of him. "Whatcha doin?" he says, rocking back and forth on his feet. He then picks up Kiki in a way that a cat shouldn't be held, and tried to pet her, as she is hanging by one leg. "She tried to say that. Only I said it nicer," he says, smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:28 pm
Unexpectedly, Kiki found herself hanging from her leg in Iongalad's hand. She yowled, trying to bend up and scratch him on the face. >"What is wrong with you?! Put me down. Now!"<. Kiki was definitely not in the mood for Iongalad's antics. Especially being held by one leg. What cat wouldn't be annoyed? Facing this, she was completely ignoring the new comer.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:08 pm
"You claim to be nicer," Nathan says cynically, "And yet you're holding a cat by one leg. Don't you think that's sending mixed messages?" Turning his attention to the new comer the half demon adds, "I'm Nathan, the realist of the group, although some might call me a pessimest and a cynic."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:18 pm
Mr.Ownage
"You claim to be nicer," Nathan says cynically, "And yet you're holding a cat by one leg. Don't you think that's sending mixed messages?" Turning his attention to the new comer the half demon adds, "I'm Nathan, the realist of the group, although some might call me a pessimest and a cynic."

"Mixed Signals?!? Look who is talking. MIGHT call you?!? After what you just said to me?!? Psshhh...," he says, still holding Kiki in the strange fashion.

Dr. Elfy

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:00 pm
"That's just common sense," Nathan says, "And I'm sure if she could reach she'd be using your face as a scratching post." The half demon seems to consider this for a second before adding, "That might be amusing, actually."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:00 pm
Started to become twisted in thought with the mixed events happening around him. He tried keep things simple."Hi I'm Drax Bloodheart. And may I ask who you are and where am I and whats going on?" Asked a little bit stress in his tone while he scratched his head.  

Father Dread

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:29 pm
"You're in Lanasia," Nathan says, "And, as I already told you, my name's Nathan. I'm sure my companions can introduce themselves." The half demon was content to watch Iongalad attempt to come up with a name that would not cause Drax to be suspisious, and thankful for the human name he had spent the first three years of his life knowing as his only name.

((We need to get Margem in here again.))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff