Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Panic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:56 pm
FINALLY i bought my first lolita dress! im verry poud of it >///<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin
ocuments and SettingsHP_OwnerMy DocumentsMy Pictureslolitaaa" />

(srry if you cant see it copy thiss >> C biggrin ocuments and SettingsHP_OwnerMy DocumentsMy Pictureslolitaaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm
Raspberry Panic
FINALLY i bought my first lolita dress! im verry poud of it >///<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin
ocuments and SettingsHP_OwnerMy DocumentsMy Pictureslolitaaa" />

(srry if you cant see it copy thiss >> C biggrin ocuments and SettingsHP_OwnerMy DocumentsMy Pictureslolitaaa

I would love to see it! But this is not how image hosting works. sweatdrop You can probably see it because it's on your computer, but we can't access it. You need to host the picture on Photobucket.com or Tinypic, or any other image host website. Then post the link to that. 3nodding  

C a t h a r s i s

prone to delirium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 am
User Image

. . . SO! My skirt came in today and I took quick pics of it to show you guys.. Im sorry I only have a white petticoat! Dont kill me! I didnt have time, only about 10 minutes so I didnt find everything else to wear with it lol. But here it is so far. Sorry for the bad pics! Also.. I will be resigning this name because of harassment.. some girl keeps asking me to send her *ahem* 'Private' photos in exchange for real money and the gaia admins have yet to do anything about it... so.. yeah, as soon as the guild leaders let my new name in, I probably wont be using this one anymore. The ID im switching to is Eurynome Liri (Be nice to my pictures, its the first time ive ever tried anything Lolita..)

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 pm
They look fine, and it looks really cute! But whats the front look like?  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

prone to delirium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 pm
Alpha Drug

Lol I didnt want to take one of the front until I had a blouse XD All I had on then was a black wife beater haha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm
I recently went on a little shopping spree!

I got a white bodyline blouse, a black skirt, and a headpiece and matching broach. ^_^ Once they all get here I'll take a picture.

The shirt is cute and here. The skirt and other stuff is on the way too, the skirt is more A-line as well. <3  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 am
prone to delirium
Alpha Drug

Lol I didnt want to take one of the front until I had a blouse XD All I had on then was a black wife beater haha

Super cute! Where did you buy it from? Personally, the white petti doesn't bother me, it makes more sense to me for your first petti to be white instead of black, since black may show through lighter colors, but its rarely an issue of white showing through darker colors.

also, where do you take your pictures? Do you just have a back drop floating around in case you need a photo?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm
kochi~mochi
prone to delirium
Alpha Drug

Super cute! Where did you buy it from? Personally, the white petti doesn't bother me, it makes more sense to me for your first petti to be white instead of black, since black may show through lighter colors, but its rarely an issue of white showing through darker colors.

also, where do you take your pictures? Do you just have a back drop floating around in case you need a photo?

I got it from Bodyline...
I take them in my bathroom lol, using my shower curtain as a backdrop XD

Eurynome Liri

Wheezing Vampire

7,775 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Chu-Lip Jam

Divorced Divorcee

70,475 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm
I just got this necklace in the mail from MintyMix.com. I love it 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 pm
Eurynome Liri
kochi~mochi
prone to delirium
Alpha Drug

I got it from Bodyline...
I take them in my bathroom lol, using my shower curtain as a backdrop XD

*needs to look at body line again* I thought it might be the shower i saw behind you.. but i wasn't sure. Sure looks nice! blaugh  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm
My gabalnara wig has arrived! Shown with a recently purchased AatP round headdress [to match a Putumayo dress and Baby socks I also bought, whoops].

User Image User Image

I'll do a full review and comparison to my eBay wig with nicer photos from the Nikon [tomorrow?]. For now, the boyfriend is coming to sweep me off of my feet! And take me to early dinner somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 pm
I just bought this set off of mbok. It should be here soon. I used Japonica Market to buy it.
User Image  

Razzberry Pi

Desirable Codger

13,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 pm
This is what I've gotten in the last two weeks! I'm also still waiting on the black bodyline blouse. ^__^

User Image
Bodyline blouse and skirt.

User Image
Bodyline blouse and Algonquins skirt.

User Image
More casual.

User Image
Meta bow!

User Image
Offbrand round head dress and broach.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm
New Corset. <3
User Image User Image

Photos of other things I've bought recently coming soon!

spuntino
Crew

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm
Another new wig, from Bee Shop's taobao site. It's not as nice as the photos showed, but it's still good enough. A headbow [or in this case bonnet] gets it into control nicely enough. Bonnet was a custom commissioned piece by cerceaux/ginghamcherry@LJ.com:

User Image

Also, new boots and pink tea party shoes arrived, but no photos of those. Plus all the things I've bought otherwise. Like. Atelier Pierrot corset OP, and multiple AatP headdresses, a Boz skirt, and AatP skirt and several cutsews... @_@

I need to stop spending.

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces