Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 am
Her large ears twitched as she heard the soft call. Qiao sighed and walked towards it. "Did you call Vernon? You sound worried." she flicked her tail against her knee. She looked at him standing in the hall looking worried. "I was in the kitchen. Getting a drink...you are a light sleeper...you must be sad it is very quiet right now. Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 am
Spotting his love, Vernon smiled and landed. "I was just worried about you love, it'd sadden me if you had dissappeared." Laying a gentle kiss upon her forehead, he placed his arm gently around her waste and asked "What would you like to do now? I'm... curious as to what you'd like to do for fun." Smiling, Vernon was truly a child in some aspects, as he seemed to go about his life wondering what sorts of things could bring even more delight to life.  

ChiemiChan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm
Qiao raised a brow looking at him. She smiled softly, "I am sorry to worry you. I went to find the kitchen and I made a drink for myself." she watched him move his arms around her and she smiled lightly, "Oh you are an interesting one. What do I like to do for fun?" She flicked her tail against his inner thigh. "Well I look doing research for adventures and missions. I like training. And listening to stories, and thanks to you I have found I like sex." She laughed softly, "What about you what do you like to do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 am
Chuckling at the last bit of what she had responded with, he thought for a second and said "I think that I'm kind of boring, I'm not big and macho like a lot of people you may have seen on adventures, so I like to collect cute things, and I like to relax and laze around. I'm pretty open to things though I'm not great at doing many things, to be honest, I'm actually very surprised that I was blessed to have someone like you like me."  

ChiemiChan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Qiao shook her head, "No not everyone is looking for a macho men. I have had to deal with them all my life. I do not miss them. They never did anything for me. Though I should go and get you another present I guess...maybe a sister for our little girl...or would you prefer a boy?" She flicked her tail knowing it was better for the angel to think of the dolls as children than want to have his own right now. She really did not want to have children any time soon. But she did love her mate. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "I will be back before dark.." she smiled and moved to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Tilting his head to the side, Vernon said "I know, how about I go with you? We can look at dolls and even take a stroll around the forest, it's quite neat. Plus, that way, even if you're out in the dark, I'll feel a lot more at ease as I'll be there too. Would you mind if I went with you?" asking with an innocent smile, he hoped that he'd be able to go with her.  

ChiemiChan

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Quoted for Tara ^^

ChiemiChan
Before opening the door, Alexus let out a gentle "Thank you..." as her door reached for the knob and opened the door to the closet. It was a bit brighter out here but it didn't make much difference as she met up with her sister who had probably just come out of cooking. Hoping the other would not ask what the two were doing in the closet a bit earlier, Alexus started a slight conversation with her sister. "So, Ceri, how's dinner? It must taste yummy right? Since mommies and you cooked it~"

Shaking her head calmly, Cerise said "Alexus, you needn't worry about dinner, you'll have a lot of fun there with Miss Daelya. Say, Miss Daelya, you look so pretty in that dress, I'm happy that Alexus picked it out for you, you suit it very beautifully." Turning towards Alexus, she then said "Alexus, you look like a little prince out of the fairytales we used to read as children, it fits you well, you should wear it more often." Smiling at the two, Cerise then said "Come this way, the indoor garden isn't too far from here, and since we can all fly, I know a short cut... We just have to make sure that Chiemi nor our parents see... they'd have a fit if they found out that we were using that top emergency exit as our means of entrance." Flying a bit ahead, she could have sworn that Alexus' lips seemed a tad bit swollen, but perhaps it was makeup, the younger didn't do it as suttle as she did it, so perhaps it was that...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 pm
Quoted for Eli<3

ChiemiChan
Running around her home was always fun for her, however, this was a lot more exciting. Her mother had told her to not wander far from the home, however, the more and more further she crept into the forest, Yuri could hardly stop herself from becoming entranced within it's wonders.
There were many amazing things in this new outside world, especially how everything in this forest seemed so alive. Giggling, she skipped along a narrow path until she spotted a group of birds. Jumping from behind a bush however, she watched as they flew away, thinking that she'd be some sort of predator. In a way, it was instincts as one of her mothers was a cat-a snow leopard at that, and she tended to enjoy playing around with other smaller animals around her.
Covering her mouth as she giggled at them flying away, she decided to start an adventure off of the open area that she was walking on.
Juping over tree stumps and slinking under branches was pretty fun until she fell into a small hole.
If she were any bigger, she'd probably be able to get out, but with her small height, it was almost impossible as she jumped up and down trying to see if anyone around could help her out.
Tiring herself down as she finally sat down with an 'oof', she wondered what this little hole in the group was for. Probably an animals home, though she was a bit upset that she was stuck. Calling out to anyone near, Yuri said "Umm... hello? is anyone out there? ... I'm a little damsel in distress here~ Perhaps you could help me?~" Hoping that the damsel in distress part would catch the ears of someone older, Yuri sat there waiting for someone to possibly help her out.

ChiemiChan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 am
Qiao almost had to force her ears to stay still instead of flicking back. It was not that she was embarrassed to walk with him in public. But she knew that she was not worthy of being seen with him and she would never wear a dress again. She would always let him be the woman of the relationship. If only he could get pregnant. Then she would have no troubling having children.

"I guess we could go together. That way you can pick out the doll you want to get. And don't worry if we are out at night I will keep you safe. Let me just get my dagger." she smiled at him and moved to run up to her 'study'.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm
Nodding, Vernon went to take a seat as he waited for her return. It was a bit strange to him that she'd need a dagger, as he'd never want her to get herself into an circumstance that would require it, however, if she felt she needed to bring it, he wouldn't object.

Fluttering his wings, he thought of how cute the little dolls would be, it'd be fun to be able to pick one out with Qiao.

ChiemiChan

Eli_Vandal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Black wings meeting in a collapsed shadow of darkness amongst the tree line below steel boots. Soft clink of man made materials against nature's own flesh and bone, light pace of weight barely weighed down the slender branch decorated with little leaves. Crimson eyes peering out like piercing death through the cascade of waterfalls of midnight bangs that so gently caressed the milk white lush face that of a predator's.
Like a buzzard circling prey, her crimson eyes followed the gleaming light female as she sat within a hole. Pacing through her mind even was the smallest idea as to what she might have to do to either save this girl or leave her. Silk like scarf hugging tightly to her face, hiding the snarling expression ehr black lips so carefully gave off, she mumbled lightly in argument to herself. Crow black wings flutter in discomfort and almost anger as she let her body drop weightlessly from the branch to free fall into the hole.
Landing almost with pure grace on one bent knee, hands lightly folded and glowing hues locked up to the young girl, she tilted her head to the side slightly to expose her hidden left eye.
"Poor thing." Her dark ominous voice lurked. "You seem stuck." She almost mocked.
It was too against her character to be anything but cruel and mischievous. What would she be? A knight in shining armor? Hah. Funny. To this thought alone, she cackled softly and rose to her feet. Gloved hands lightly resting on her semi-exposed hips, she rocked her weight a bit and folded her wings to nearly blend with the darkness of the hole itself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Standing almost immediately as a reflex as the other landed, Yuri blinked as she looked up at the scarfed woman.
Pouting a bit, Yuri then said "Yeah, I'm kinda stuck in this hole... but it'd be great if you could help me out, seeing as you've got wings and stuff..."
Getting a bit carried away however, the younger stared at the shiny metal that the other female wore.
"Ooh, you're wearing really shiny things, they're really pretty~"
Shaking her head however, she decided that she should get back on topic, "Anyways though, my mommies will be really worried if I don't get back by dark, so if you could help me out of here, it'd be really great."
Smiling, she tugged on the other's hand with puppy dog eyes.

ChiemiChan

Eli_Vandal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:21 am
Watching her with slight shock, she blinked and perked a thin black brow. Confusion circling her head, she gave her black lips a quick over with her tongue beneath the scarf before lowering her weight back onto her knees and eye balling the child again.
"Your.... 'mommies'?" she spoke almost uncertain.
A child with two mothers? She was... huh. This perked the raven's interest even more. Ignoring the small chatter regarding her armor, she swiftly took her arm around the girl's waist and pulled her tightly against her chest. Large black wings fluttering and giving a forceful push down, they lifted smoothly into the air with haste. Her hands holding tensely but softly to the girl before letting her gently relax against the ground. Hovering only inches from her and the ground, the dark woman just stared and said nothing more.
Her head was a mess, filled with all sorts of questions. It was one thing to know there was a past love with another woman that she once had... but to know that there was two women who actually had a child? A most stunning child of light.
Slowly turning, she sighed. Depressed at the sheer thought, she pressed to float away, not wanting to be around a shred of a reminder that she was alone and without what she wanted. Knowing someone was so lucky to have had a child with a spouse of same sex.
"Mind the holes, child." She muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 am
Eli_Vandal
Watching her with slight shock, she blinked and perked a thin black brow. Confusion circling her head, she gave her black lips a quick over with her tongue beneath the scarf before lowering her weight back onto her knees and eye balling the child again.
"Your.... 'mommies'?" she spoke almost uncertain.
A child with two mothers? She was... huh. This perked the raven's interest even more. Ignoring the small chatter regarding her armor, she swiftly took her arm around the girl's waist and pulled her tightly against her chest. Large black wings fluttering and giving a forceful push down, they lifted smoothly into the air with haste. Her hands holding tensely but softly to the girl before letting her gently relax against the ground. Hovering only inches from her and the ground, the dark woman just stared and said nothing more.
Her head was a mess, filled with all sorts of questions. It was one thing to know there was a past love with another woman that she once had... but to know that there was two women who actually had a child? A most stunning child of light.
Slowly turning, she sighed. Depressed at the sheer thought, she pressed to float away, not wanting to be around a shred of a reminder that she was alone and without what she wanted. Knowing someone was so lucky to have had a child with a spouse of same sex.
"Mind the holes, child." She muttered.

Eli_Vandal

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 pm
As she landed, Yuri nodded and said "Yeah, my mommies, you know~ Like... when one mommy and another mommy love each other, they get babies~ If you meet Nox, he's my brother, and he's really pretty~ Ceri and Lexus have mommies too! It's really cool, of course not everyone was born from mommies, some have daddies too, I guess it's just who the stork wants to give babies too I guess, haha~"
Laughing, she heard a sigh, watching the other turn, Yuri said "Wait, you're not leaving me here are you!? What if I fall into another hole again, then what're you gonna do!?" Yuri's hands were on her hips as if she was a mother scolding her child, a rather funny sight to behold if it had been a bystander watching.
Twirling her hair, she continued "Plus, I should point out that you came when I said that I was a 'damsel in distress', normally when people save those, they at least walk them home~ or well... to their castles... erm... I don't really... live in a castle... but still~ it'd be great if you could walk me home at least~ And~ it's a good thing that I don't have those yet~"
Pointing rather unmodestly at the others' chest, she continued "If I had those already, then oh my goodness, people might just come out of nowhere and follow me home~ It's a good thing though, that I don't have to deal with them, but still, I think that the safest thing is for you to walk me home~ Then maybe you can even tell me stories, ooh or you can talk with me too, I like to talk, that's always fun~" Nodding, she then said "So, what do you say? Walking with me to my not-so-castley-like home???"
Being spoiled was in her nature so it was difficult to even fathom what would happen if someone were to say 'no'. She also had a tendency to talk a lot but where it came from was unknown...

Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff