Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:12 pm
Sethirius > Aww, that looks cute whee

AD > Must take matters into own hands... *twitch*

Other than smudge? I'm trying to think of what that does now...

Memai > Ah! The "Nice Sarcasm". How I adore that dialect. biggrin The poor noobs, not understanding anything by themselves.

Eww no. Color + Lang = horrible. biggrin

Shiro > Rofl "Lead facial" Nice.

Ya... 5 episodes.... were we even talking about the same series? Ya... I can find which ever episodes are out now... but like... there's that space issue on my HD right now... ALL THANKS TO YOU! stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:22 pm
Langley - xd Glad you like it! 3nodding

Yes. 5 Episodes. and yes... if it is Mai Hime then yes it is the same series.

Yes you can find those episodes... I'm just afraid they might license it though... sweatdrop

stare do NOT blame me for you small HD space ... how the heck was I to know your HD was full?!?! xd

...You could always delete it, y'know? neutral

EDIT: phear my Brother's cging effects... on MS PAINT! O_O;;;

wtf yes! here! click ME!!!

or...ME!!! xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:27 pm
@_@ On MS Paint? xO Amazing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:28 pm
w00t! three hundread pages!just to spite you shiro

i know that was lang. know i want to see the original. lang pics are like, like... uuu [error: word #375 not found] i just can't seem to think of a word for it. gems? crack? million dollar bills?  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:33 pm
Yes. On MS Paint nonwidthsanding too. 3nodding

(This just goes to show you that even with a program as crappy as MS Paint, good things can be created there 3nodding .. plus I've sortag gotten the hang of it so who knows? maybe one day i too shall make CGing on MS Paint xd ) [wouldn't THAT be something! O_O;]

Oni... stare spiting people isn't good for your health.

but i have a sekrat i'll never tell anyone!!!~~~~ mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:35 pm
Shiro >> xd LOL, we have all sorts of cookies just for the festive seasons. The whole house was filled with guests last night, I barely got to touch that chocolate orange cake crying Yes, Memai likes anything chocolate with fruit...it's my second weakness next to milk ninja

OMG!! I must ask for one of those CGs from Ryuu-san gonk

Lang >> They actually think I'm being nice to them xd I'm still trying to hold back the urge of going in all caps saying, "OMG!! YOU N00B! CAN'T YOU READ THE FSCKING STICKIES?! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU CAN GET INTO GAIA, LET ALONE READ!!"

ninja

Seth >> I know D: For some reason, Ryuu-san's MSPaint pics are so cute *0* I'm still trying to figure out Photoshop, must ween away from natural media gonk

Happy six...WTF...that's not it!Happy 300!  

Memai-kins

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:35 pm
Shiro > Delete it?! Are you MAD?

Meh, if they license it, I won't really spaz. It's not like I'm totally addicted to it. It's a good series, but I won't go crazy if I don't see the rest until it's out on DVD.

(rofl, I deleted the 5 episodes of it, in a fit of panic, when BT 24 wouldn't send... )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:43 pm
Memai - O_O;;; gonk Nuuuuu!!!! do not tell me that! it's just break my...oh damn, too late... it's broken now cry *heart shreds into pieces* crying

i could pester him into an art trade with you, perhaps? domokun (meh, just go tell him about it on your shop, Memai 3nodding )

Langley - eek .... no... no...you're kidding me.... gonk i made you delete Mai Hime? ... CURSE ME!!! SMITHE ME NOW OH GREAT SMITHER!!! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!?!?! crying

first memai... now Lang... crying i feel a headache...be right back...

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Nah, you didn't make me delete it... Jo did... stupid, stupid, addicting Jo! crying

In any case, I enjoyed baku-ten more than I enjoyed Mai HiME.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:25 pm
happy 300th!!!
eek
omg im here  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:22 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
happy 300th!!!
eek
omg im here

Yay! wait! ... OMG! you ARE here! eek surprised ... eek i wonder where Memai and Seth are right now? :/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:31 pm
Aaaah Ryuuhou's here! whee

Stupid GASOC, keeping me up waaay too late. I should have been in bed hours ago.  

Iyou

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:44 pm
Iyou
Aaaah Ryuuhou's here! whee

Stupid GASOC, keeping me up waaay too late. I should have been in bed hours ago.

actually...he's sleeping right now sweatdrop just checked up on him a few minutes ago :/

by the by, Iyou... how about you and i go to bed now and we call it even? ^^

EDIT: i be teh gone now... Good Night! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:46 pm
Gahdamnit, the one day I choose to have a life everyone desides to post. gonk

AD- Oh no, my horribleness made it to the site? eek sweatdrop Now I have to draw good IC art...or else Ill feel bad. xp

Nyome- 50k...shopping spree? ...

*collapses, on the inside*

gonk I cant even imagine what Id buy with that much money. I still have to get out of my dept...but Im almost there!

EDIT- AD- Your siggy made me laugh. xp But I dont do/have ever done drugs. Except for trying alchohol at a family party as a toast, and it tasted horrible anyways. @_@ Crackhead neihborhs smoke bongs the size of floor lamps, and enjoy polluting my lungs with that damn smell. stressed

EDIT...again!- AD- The new IC website is pretty! *w*  

Chibi Koji

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:53 pm
Ahh sorry for the disappearing act, went browsing. @-@;;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games