Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:46 pm
you got it wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:53 pm
Thanks so much! It'll go right up on the IC page! whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Ryuu-san >> gonk heart DOMO ARIGATOU!! I luff it whee

AD >> I figured you were dressed as your IC self biggrin

Nyome >> May we pray for the hapless dial-up users for more patience domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:57 pm
seeing you liking it makes it worth making memai san ^_^
that's what gift art is all about, satisfaction.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:05 pm
Akahoshi
ninja Not back just reading for a mega blog of Akahoshi goodness. ^_^ ninja

ninja *awaits till Teh Hoshi-ko comes back ferverously* ninja

Nyome
Shiro: XD twins! heart do it~~ ^___^

... ninja oh? and what makes you think Nyome's any better than Lang? XD

biggrin damn straight they wouldn't! *gnaws on her unlimited supply of pixie stix. @_@

--

whee heart

Nyome has officially killed two photobucket accounts! xd Bandwith exceeded on both? blasphemy!

;_; I need more spare ones. beh~

soon you shall meet mah Shizune whee .. soon... ninja

... ninja
Because Nyome is teh cute! 4laugh ... and Lang would have given me a "Lead" facial for free gonk

O_O;;; damn... just... DAMN! ... not even I with my many bump pics could dent my account into bandwidth exceeding deathdom D: .. oh dear Nyome, how on earth CAN you? o_o;;;

--------

on a random note... ninja nevermind...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:49 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
seeing you liking it makes it worth making memai san ^_^
that's what gift art is all about, satisfaction.

Kee!! *hugs*  

Memai-kins

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:26 pm
ninja Harukaze, Shiro here, informing straight from DC Youniverse studios (a.k.a Ryuuhou's Central HQ) ninja

it seems that what he is working on now is... Nyome! surprised ... and what a cute pic it is! 3nodding ... o_o;;; damn! gotta go before he sees me posting... will see you all soon, this was Shiro Harukaze reporting for G.A.S.O.C. Networks ... OUT! eek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:55 pm
eek I literally fell asleep once again on the couch right after posting here... ninja I suspect the late-night incursions on GASOC terrain has made me weary and sleepy...so this man-groupie shall take early leave from his duties and return tomorrow, 'cuz ...ore wa nemui zou! gonk

g'night everwun! heart  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Nyome

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:56 pm
*slightly annoyed with photobucket* I already KNOW my main file has over 100 pictures on it, and I'm gonna run out of bandwith within a week again. e_e I need spares, but I can't get on at the times they're offering free ones!

@_@

--

Oni: O_o;; I upload all my commissions, sketches, pictures for myself, examples of artwork to show on and off, and about 40 headshots from my shop. not to mention my emoticons, my pencil sketches, banners, gift art, etc. o-o;;

My friend's photobucket was practically empty. till I went and made 4 new albums, and about 3 pages per album. surprised and with people direct linking...egh.

AD: eek how did you see that!? >_> I thought I took it out~~~

whee and I do hate real media, but that was a requested picture from my friend, and I had no other time to do it besides in class. Plus I really wanted to focus more on my lineart and shading than color, which is all that people focus on in my art anymore. :/

Ryuu: 4laugh heart adorable Memai piccie! whee heart

biggrin YAY! I'm next! ^_____^

memai: domokun indeed. I learned to live with it for 5 years- it just makes DSL all the more godly.

Shiro: ninja

correction: : D I LOOK cute.

crying I don't know! I mean..I use my emoticons...that's about 10... and I have my personal heart.. ;-; that's not used all that often cuz I'm too lazy to get it (( and jeebus, I have it on 3 different tinypic.com links and 2 photobuckets! and it STILL eats bandwith! )) and of course my bump pictures.. and commissions...and all I just mentioned up there with Oni. whee

crying I even went and deleted 50 pictures! still no such luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:29 pm
deleting is good. from now on you should ask people if they can host it themselves, or at least make them pay for all that space. and if all they want is to have it on their computer then you can delet it right after they get it. i think that should help.  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:57 pm
Gah...my brain burned out again... o _o()

I have no idea what Im doing anymore, and Im in an increasingly bad mood! 4laugh heart I love tuesdays! biggrin

Ryuuhou- Ooh...your that one guy. Id like a pertty headshot too! mrgreen Ill just keep my avi this way, too lazy... @_@()

*art whore*

Memai- Dont remind me. gonk I crapped up my last few commissions, and I cant do group pictures for beans! xp

Nyome- I decided to do the right thing, and not pay off my b*****d friend at all! whee Serves him right...I didnt want to buy a guild in the first place. xp

Shiro- Gooh night. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:08 pm
speaking of drawing memei... stressed ... sweatdrop

yeah, that should be done by monday. a good two weeks or three weeks after it was sopposed to be done.

if its not, well i'll post what i have on monday anyway. dats a promise. though it won't look good on my moms digitall camera. whay can't she get that damn profesional one working! oni needs sleep, expecting lang to cleen up bas spelling like she said she would. wouldn't normally doo this but i have to get my uglification rest.  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:41 pm
*breakdown*

OMG...commissioners can suck so bad! crying After I slaved at a couple pic for a guy, he goes and tells me to redo it over and over again as a "joke"...

THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!! gonk cry

He kept playing around, and all I could do was stay in shock. I beleived him! Then he fakes this whole "ohmygawd im spechlez i cant beleive its so good blah blah" and then he tries to get me to go and fix some things on the picture even though he was "spechlez" ... what a wonderful way to end the day.

Had to polute the thread with my "feelings" I just figured out I had, sorry. sweatdrop sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:47 am
Shiro-onii-san YOU PEEPING b*****d!!!! WORK IN PROGRESS SHALL NEVAR BE COMMENTED! xd

I'll post again later... stupid University.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:28 am
Koji >> Sorry to hear about that guy. What's his name?? Maybe you can add him to the GASOC warning list (and the list of 'Commisioners Memai should ignore or beat with a large stick...or bo') mrgreen

Nyome >> *kneels down to DSL connection* heart

Ryuu-san >> Bwahah!! Yes, the older siblings shall reign supreme over the younger ones!! *ish teh eldest in teh familyz0rs*  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games