Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:26 am
hugged by memai, melts into kool aid

thanks for the comment Nyome domokun

yo Koji, what do you mean im that one guy? sweatdrop am I known aaround here or something? xd I'll make you a headshot when I'm done with Nyome and AD 3nodding yah I could tell by your post you love free art.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:09 am
whee LOL, Koji's one the new members here...I think he joined after you and Shiro went *poof* into RL xp  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:20 am
oh so i see...
yeah, I had to go poof for a while or drop all courses, real life gets sucky in a daily basis for me.

OMG! MUFFINS~!
Memai san, do you got teh muffen?

grabs screen with both hands and slams head against screen repeatedly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:37 am
you know, that can't be good for your head. or the screen for that matter.

i'm the newest person here.

i'm the youngest. not only that but the only guy besides my dad. xp with three older sisters. its more like having four moms at once. even though all of them are either in college or out of it. i love them, even if they can be a pain in the a**.  

oni cypress

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:59 am
LOL, yes, older sisters are teh dictators twisted And we have fun proving that to the younger sibs mrgreen

Also, I'm the youngest here on the guild age-wise...14 year old pride *-* (yes, as you may not know, I'm one of the rare species of 14 year olds that do not talk lyke dis and think it's cool xp .)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:21 am
Memai- I cant even remeber his name, but I dont think its necissary, he was just playing around. I got extra pitty gold because I made him feel bad... ninja

Ooh! Im the oldest sibling, but I dont have as much power as Id like. sad My brother PMSs five times a day, and hes a handful to keep in line. And your only youngest of age, Im youngest of...mind? o.o() Only 15! mrgreen

Ryu- Yah, Im a GASOC n00bie. xp I actually joined the guild early, back in the old thread, but I never posted till around the time you and Shiro left. 3nodding And free arts the best! Its a picture of ME! *o*

*concieted...again*

Oni- Eww...Id hate to have so many, if even one, older sibling. Id feel so...unimportant. xp

Before school post! Shoo! 4laugh  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:58 am
Don't we all love before school posts xd

Koji >> I bribe my sister everyday rolleyes If she doesn't do something she doesn't get any yaoi/shounen-ai pics xd (don't worry, she's old enough to know that it's not good karma to watch boisex biggrin )

Yesh! Power to the unusually mature...girl thing O.o;; I still need to see your picture Koji gonk I have this weird...habit of seeing how teh GASOC peepz0rs look like...I try to match them as much as I can with their avatars gonk

Ryuu-san >> I'm munching on a muffin right now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:09 am
Nyome
*slightly annoyed with photobucket* I already KNOW my main file has over 100 pictures on it, and I'm gonna run out of bandwith within a week again. e_e I need spares, but I can't get on at the times they're offering free ones!

@_@

--

Shiro: ninja

correction: : D I LOOK cute.

crying I don't know! I mean..I use my emoticons...that's about 10... and I have my personal heart.. ;-; that's not used all that often cuz I'm too lazy to get it (( and jeebus, I have it on 3 different tinypic.com links and 2 photobuckets! and it STILL eats bandwith! )) and of course my bump pictures.. and commissions...and all I just mentioned up there with Oni. whee

crying I even went and deleted 50 pictures! still no such luck!

i'm not sure how many pictures i have on my Photobucket accounts... but i know my main one's front page has already 5 pages of pics, and about 6 folders varying from 3-7 pages :/ .... lots of emote pics i have bought xd

ninja

*Yes...you DO look cute >

xd Ryuuhou caught meee~~~!!!! xd *runs for it*

By the by Memai... I am older than Ryuuhou... sweatdrop I thought you knew, since you had figured my age about now xd (yes I be teh OOOOLD~!!! gonk )

but yeah ._.;;; older sisters are the dictators allright (for example, I consider A.D. , Akahoshi and Lang my older sisters, even though probably I am older than them... Or at least older than Lang... but in turn they become
sort of my dictators ... gonk EEEVIIIIL~!!!! gonk )

...But out of the guys in here, I be the eldest...
or am I? neutral ... ninja ...and only I know who really is the eldest GASOC member out of everyone! eek *dun dun DUN!*

*runs away mrgreen *

EDIT: btw Memai... Lang says I look like my avatar...only with brown hair o.O;;;

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Manmai Shounensaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:28 am
I've seen your photos before, Shiro. I think Ludi showed me or something, I can't remember, but I've seen Ryuu-san's.

I always keep getting you and Ryuu mixed up, for some reason, I keep thinking Ryuu is older than you xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:22 am
Haha, I'm an older sister, and I just realized how much I DO lecture my brother... I guess we really are dictators... sweatdrop

Memai > Haha, I don't try to match people with their avatars. I just imagine large Gaia avatars running about amidst the humans of society

But I don't think I look like mine all that much. I'd show you, but then your eyes would fall out of your skull, and die.

Shiro > LoL I can't be your older sister if you're older than me, but I CAN be the bossy and manipulative younger sister.

You're older than Akahoshi, too. xp So it's between you and granny now.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:01 am
Memai - xd Ludi always comments on how i look... and from what i can gather, she likes to show my picture to everyone who asks! eek (this is what I have heard though... sweatdrop )

...But yeah, Ryuuhou looks older than me... prolly because he likes to leave his hair long and such neutral ... (that and there's the fact that I HATE taking a picture without shaving my beard first sweatdrop ... that's why I look younger in my pics xd )

Langley - xd Bossy and manipulative... that's how Ryuuhou is. (most of the time. The b*****d. xd )

eek I am older than Hoshi-ko, you say? ... sweatdrop I didn't expect Akahoshi to be younger than me... That's for sure... (no offense Akahoshi! gonk )

Actually, AD is older than me for 3-4 months xp ... still, there is someone who's older than me OR A.D. .... Who you ask? ... I'll never tell~!!! xd heart whee xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:26 am
well its not me, i'm only 16.birthday december 28 ninja although i may have an idea of who is the oldest...

lang, i'd think that everyone here has seen you.

my family is weird. my mother got divorced when she already had two children. then she married my dad and had two more. the two older ones lived with us but then went back to new york city for the rest of their teenage lives. that and their dad is a little rich. so they can get pretty bossy sometimes.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:55 am
Shiro > Haha! You lose the age war to the true granny, then. biggrin

Is it Deuxia? Or am I just retarded...

Oni > No, not EVERYONE. Just those who stalk me. *cough* stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:50 am
Sir Langley
Shiro > Haha! You lose the age war to the true granny, then. biggrin

Is it Deuxia? Or am I just retarded...

Oni > No, not EVERYONE. Just those who stalk me. *cough* stare

sweatdrop Yeah, I did lose out on the age war thing... but so did A.D.! So there! Nyah! xd

yes... yes it is.... and no, youre not retarded...just that guy who stalks you (other than me! xd ) is... ninja

ninja Oni: ninja obviously no one has told you what my birthdate is eh? mrgreen

EDIT: i just searched for every available MALE member on GASOC checking their ages... and it seems i am teh victor! xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:15 pm
@ Memai - Older sisters are teh Evil reincarnated! well usually...
they feed on the younger sibling's fears!
I wanna muffen memai!!!!!!! gonk

@ Akatsuki-kun - Perhaps you think I'm older because I have a more serious tone of type than Shiro? or does the picture make me look old? gonk yes, a tone in typing. And no worries, me and Shiro confuse everyone as a unconscious habit. I hate when they call me with his name, but even my family confuses us stressed It is blasphemy I tell you, BLASPHEMY!!

@ Shiro - I'm not leaving my hair long any more evar, I hate it. And so if your oldest now, can I call you Gramp Shiro? xd

ninja stalks Langley ninja  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games