Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Yes. It is blasphemy to me called by your name... prolly this applies to you to, bro...

Glad you changed your habits on the long hair thing... Although I'm a tad curious... does "Kat" have anything in the say for why you want your hair shorter now?

sweatdrop

gonk Nuuuu! only I stalk Langley crying ... And Nyome... and Memai... and Songjewel... and A.D. ... and Iyou... and Deuxia... and Axel... almost forgot about Ludicrys... and moo_moo_chan... and DEFINETLY Graceful Happenstance... (can't forget about her! xd ) ... that's about it neutral .. there are many more i stalk right now >.> <.< but ... can't remember... must be the fumoffu opening you have in your radio at the moment that can't let me think straight crying (i luff that song)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:35 pm
Shiro > Pfft so you're NOT the only one that knows. wink Foo'

Ryuuhou > ... gonk  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:53 pm
* ninja heart *  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:57 pm
Who's older than I am?! o.O

Lang, EVERYONE'S seen you. Or at least parts of you. You sig whore. Of course, now you all know what my stomach looks like... xd

Deuxia - whee !  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:11 pm
just a heads up

Miss Meister
DONT accept PMs from daronboy187 or misx_bitch because they are viruses. Tell everyone online because if someone on your buddy list accepts it, then you get it. Copy and paste this to tell everyone!

Don't open 'em. I don't want a virus.

Send this to everyone on ur frinedz list!!!!!

Thanks! This is serious!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:12 pm
Lang - xd psssssshhhhh ._.; I'm nobody's ho!...or foo' either 3nodding ... and why the HELL did i have to come up with the "ho" comment? .... RYUUHOU!!! scream you got some explainin' ta do here j00!!! scream

Deuxia * ninja *

A.D. - Pfft. as if you didn't know already rolleyes (i mean... Lang knows... so obviously YOU'D know, of all people neutral )  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:14 pm
AyDee Ho > PFFFT! And you're so much better, Miss. Angry Middle Fingers.
Everyone's seen (parts of) you, too!

Shiro > Don't be frUntin'!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:16 pm
Oni - if you didn't know i think Nyome said something about that awhile ago... but don't fear, it was a hoax... hell, check their last login on the memberlist and you'll see they haven't been around Gaia since the seventh of nov.

Lang - xd whut? I ain't frUn'in nuh-in' so don'tcha pull mah chain! ><

translated for easier ability to read gonk : What? I am not fronting nothing, so do not take me for a fool  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:18 pm
Lang- i stalk you at least once a week.

yay! gandma AD and grandpa shiro!

shiro-i know your the oldest guy.and yes, you are our leader and the guy who gets punished for our actions.

i frequently refer to myself as oni IRL. i spend to much free time here. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:18 pm
Oni - Unless that's a Gaia announcement, don't post it. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get viruses from opening PMs and further impossible to send it to people on your buddy list.

Shiro - Um...I don't have access to all LangKnowledge...

LangHoishNess - Bah, that was different. It was anger.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:21 pm
well i got it just now. anyway i trust the person i got it from.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:27 pm
LOL Oni... i do that too sometimes xd ... either Shiro or any of my other well-known aliases ... (only some of the GASOC know most of them though sweatdrop )

...And yes. It is the unfortunate fate of teh man-groupie to fall on blame for all the stupid things you and Koji pull stressed why I oughta.... stare ...

A.D. - Meh... Thought you knew... Found out you didn't ... No biggie, right? xd (besides, ask and we might tell you ninja )

and since when is Koji = Oni? ... i did not hear of this before! o_o;;;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:28 pm
Shiro > Hay, yew took me for a reject, when you said "If LANG knows .... "
Are you implying that I'm FEEBLE?! So there. You be fruntin', foo'!!

AD > Mine was anger, as well!
But it's FAR more accurate now. biggrin

Oni > You... stalk me regularly?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:30 pm
Shiro - Damn it, I always get those two confused.

Lang - OMFGROFLMAO!!! xd !!!

Gotta run to work...meh.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:34 pm
Lang...since when the HELL does saying "If [blank] knows...." automatically means you think the person's a reject?!?! xd

Besides, we all know you're not feeble at all... 3nodding not if you have had to brave cold, snow, n00bs, rude commisioners and the stupid stalkers on Gaia! (excluding myself because I can! xd )

A.D. - xd you mix them up just as much as ... Memai mixes both Ryuu's and my ages! xd
O_O;;; i didn't know that was your belly there, A.D.!!! O_O; eek
take care! and see ya later wink

----

EDIT! OMFGROFLMFAO!!!!!! LANG!!! DAMN YOU!!! I CHOKED WITH THE WATER IN MY MOUTH!!! xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games