Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinth

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:43 am
My sister collects it religiously. Tsubasa starts off in an Alternate Universe where Sakura is a princess and Syaoran is her friend, then their world is attacked and Sakura loses her memories. Syaoran wishes aloud to give up anything for her, and poof gets summoned to the world of the Time Witch. He arrives at the same time Fai and Kurogane, from two different AUs, arrive. (Fai in this one seems to be the same as the Fai in CLAMP's previous series, only he runs out before the series ends, creating another AU? I don't have a clue... I only ever read a few of their series. Never met Fai or Kurogane.) Anyways, all three seek to world-travel; Syaoran for Sakura's lost memories, which are in the form of feathers due to a spell, Fai to escape the clutches of an evil guy from his original world, and Kurogane in the hopes of returning to his home world. The Time Witch makes them each give up one thing that is most important to them. I only remember Syaoran giving up Sakura's memories of him. sweatdrop Then they all go off traveling with Mokona, who takes them through the worlds and sends reports of their travel back to the Time Witch through Dark Mokona. Fai and Kurogane end up 'together' I believe, though not explicitly. ^_____^ heart

So, Prom Night was yesterday. It sucked. Hard.
But at the very least we've found I don't get hangovers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Ayaji
Quinth
Ayaji
Of course, just as I say that she returns...Ooo, let's see if it works again!

If anyone was wondering, Club has not been around because her computer had a nasty virus of doom.
Oooh, Aya has mystic internet powers over the real world~! O:
I've been wondering where she is, I've just also been busy... exams are over! High school is overrrr! 8D heart heart

Yay mystic net powers!

Also yay for High School being over...college is way more fun! Although I never get any sleep nowadays with all the random stuff that happens around here>>
well you could always sit around the dorm and do nothing if you really wanted to you know ^_^ but then you'd miss all the fun stuff, like random walks to walmart  

Kyoki_Togashi

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Kyoki_Togashi
well you could always sit around the dorm and do nothing if you really wanted to you know ^_^ but then you'd miss all the fun stuff, like random walks to walmart

The paaaain... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:25 pm
don't open your mail... there's white powder in envelopes....

"really?!"

I'm sorry... I had to post something... It's been so long... damn my not owning a computer...  

Reiven De bergerac

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:36 pm
Very interesting.
And Qu, don't abuse your hangover-less powers too much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:12 pm
Reiven can hold her alcohol for a few hours before she starts forgetting where she spent her $20 and starts taking a nap on my chest. What is it with people and my chest? Do they make nice pillows or something? Either way... She is not immune to the hang-overs.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Rhies

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:45 pm
woo hangovers! drink an egg I say~! XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:09 pm
lol I wonder if that even works.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Whether it does or not it would taste nasty.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:29 am
wow, that story sounds intense and very readable! heart

too bad I dont really have money to spend it on  

Radjulon
Crew

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:22 am
It is very interesting series to be sure...and it maks adorable hats  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:50 pm
why... why , kazu? why did you tell them I got drunk.... NEVER DRINK JACK DANIELS STRAIGHT!!!! ...it isn't very tasty... and you burp it up for hours...  

Reiven De bergerac

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:50 pm
I would think burping would be the least of the negatives.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:54 pm
gotta agree there... the random chance of waking up who knows where with whoever is high too... but hey if burping is all you worry about... congrats...  

General_Matrim_Cauthon

1337one

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:06 pm
i don't think i ever had a hang over  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games