Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:25 pm
welcome back, akahoshi!!!!

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:28 pm
Thanks you axel heart

I'm very happy to be back. biggrin

Akahoshi

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:40 pm
I'm sleepy now.

Night loves heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:41 pm
n__n we're glad to have akahoshi back 4laugh sleep well, luv. heart  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:29 pm
Pimpkahoshi- Fwee, glad your back! whee heart

Nyome- My friends bought a guild, and included me in the pay, so now I supposedly owe them. But I decided to buy myself pretty things instead, and that made me happy. mrgreen

Memai- Random sig? Out of all the sigs that where to pop up, I got the yaoi love one. xp gonk I hate bishis, they tainted my drawing skills. crying Now Koji keeps looking like a girl! xd

Piccie of me? eek Eww...no, Im the most un-photogenic thing alive! gonk If I ever take a decent one, Ill let ya know. 3nodding

AD- Koji=Oni wha? neutral I dont look like that guy! gonk

Shiro- You ARE the oldest guy here. o_ o() But unlike the rest, you is NOT my leader. biggrin But by all means, please take responsibility for all my actions! whee

*breaks things*

Damnit...why is it that I NEVER remeber half the things I want to reply to!? =_=+

EDIT- Ryu- I swear, I cant even sit still in one avitar for more than 23 hours! sweatdrop Whenever you get around to drawing me, just draw whatever avitar I happen to be in, or ask me to change. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:31 pm
omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

Hoshi-ko has left! crying I missed her coming back! crying

*goes to a little corner to dwell about it*

-----

Axel - xd yes i do! ... i virtually stalk all the femmes on GASOC... for entertainment purposes only ... and to jump in if needed be to bite a bullet 3nodding

Nyome - ninja yes you might ninja

>.> that happens to me alot too -_-;;; especially with all my bump sigs and such ><

hey! gonk Lazy and Slow Nyome is cruel! ;o; ... how about slothish Nyome and we call it even? 3nodding xd

yay! you know math! ninja heart (did not doubt for a second you would not deduce his age..honest! o_o;;; )

Hoshi-Ko - gonk where to start?!?! so much to talk about @_@;;;;

glad to know the nuisances from your job are gone...since they only caused problems for you 3nodding right now i have to train someone as well so i know how it feels to make them do things it would be done faster if YOU did them in the first place sweatdrop

*hails the ph34r3d scanner-killah!* eek gonk poor scanners...they didn't live long enough crying

reading is good too...right now i managed to read Boys Be vol. 1, Nejima vol. 3 and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Vol. 3 .... and downloading vol. 4-7 now 3nodding ... love the reservoir chronicles a whole damn lot too whee

oh, it's okay hun! 3nodding you don't have to respond to ALL of your thoughts... just be aware that we missed you...a whole damned lot too gonk *tackle-glomps* ... I did stalk you...till some incident on the old gasoc ... where you began hating man-kind ^^; ... still if Katie wouldn't mind... i'd be on the prowl for you again xd

O_O;;; teh bar wench! gonk omg! that is SOOO I.C. xd *saves Akahoshi Avvie for later refferal*

sorry i couldn;t appear online when you happened to be on cry i should have payed more attention here , but i couldn't help myself... sweatdrop ...

In the veryleast..all i want to say is that all of us here at GASOC missed you a whole damned lot gonk ... and that's about it really gonk

WELCOME BACK, HOSHI-KO!!!

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:39 pm
Akahoshi - Yaaay! Welcome back. whee

Shiro - Everyone talking about how old they are and the younger siblings they have makes me feel like a baby. gonk 16, only child, no one to boss around...

Ryuuhou - Aaah so cute! eek I'd love a headshot, if you'd be so kind as to make me one. heart

Lang - xd Your sig is so sexy it makes me want to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:01 pm
*hugs Akahoshi* Kee! Your back! biggrin As you can see, we all missed ya, hun whee Katie's been updating stuff about you here and there, but I'm sure you know that already 3nodding

*glomps*

Shiro >> xp Then I shall dub thee fangirl of Graceful!

Koji >> xd LOL, sorry, but I have this horrid addiction of the 'male doing male' kind of thing heart If it makes you feel better, I HATE drawing girls gonk Except for Graceful and Ean though, their outfits are too good to ignore.

Iyou >> You've been popping in and out these days, girl. Real life getting busy?

Nyome >> I'm using another script for teh randomness. LOL, which pic popped up for you?  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:17 pm
Memai- I kidna thought so...the whole yaoi thing and all. xp I dont care much for yaoi, myself. And how can you not draw girls!? Thats all Im able to draw nowadays! gonk xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:45 pm
shiro: awww x3 heart

koji: i see your ava and think "chippendale dancer".

(that's a compliment, i promise! xd heart 'tis also a sign i need to go to bed. whee )

edit: darn, as soon as i sent that you changed your avatar. gonk ah well.  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:13 pm
Koji >> LOL, because when I first started out, my subjects were always dudes xp Besides, many of my influences are either yaoi mangaka (like Kazuya Minekura)...but so far, my favorite artist at the moment is Daisuke Ishiwatari 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:38 pm
Axel- Really? heart I feel so honored. surprised I know, I change my avitar all the time! gonk I can make a skank out of any of them, watch...

*slut lord mode*

Memai- Your one of the only people I know who prides in their male characters. Mine are improving, but not without looking too lusty or just plain deformed. Its not my fault, I start off with one expression and they end up looking like they just got raped! gonk xd

Koji's tired...gooh night all! heart  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:00 am
I've seen far too many people pride about their girl characters gonk Every time I draw one it feels like an achievement xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:16 am
Memai - Yeah, things have been really hectic. sad But I figure that it's better to have a little Iyou in GASOC than no Iyou in GASOC.

heart ! I love you and your man-drawing abilities. whee It's surprising how many people on Gaia claim they can't draw men - just look at any art contest where there are multiple characters to draw, and you'll see that the female characters always get more entries than the men. Which is why most of my entries are men... I hate competition. domokun I'd probably end up feeling cheated if I ever ran an art contest because two of the three characters I'd ask people to draw would be guys.  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:22 am
well, i only ever draw men. well mostly.memei may end up looking like a guy but thats becouse i usually draw them. although when i started out i only drew women for a while. but thats becouse the only manga i had to draw from had mostly woman in it.

yay! akahoshi is back! heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games