Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
She giggled at his Joke "No just someone to talk to while waiting to get claimed" She smiled
He smiled and winked good-naturedly. "Yeah, I know the feeling. At least there are a few people around here to talk to and we're not isolated." He sat down by his bars, leaning his head against them and looking out to her cage. "Oh, my name's Ryu, by the way. What's yours?"
She nodded "I just wish there were more masters/mistresses to claim us pets. Oh Nyte. My name is nyte."
Yeah, I do, too." He nodded to her. "Come to think of it, I've only seen like, one or two since I've been in here..." He shrugged. "Oh, well. That's a nice name. Are you human?"
"I havn't seen any." She frowned then smiled looking back up at him "I'm a human/neko what about you?"
He grinned. "Don't worry. Like I was telling Keyaura over there, you'll be out of here in no time at all." He chuckled a little. "I'm one hundred percent, human."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
She giggled at his Joke "No just someone to talk to while waiting to get claimed" She smiled
He smiled and winked good-naturedly. "Yeah, I know the feeling. At least there are a few people around here to talk to and we're not isolated." He sat down by his bars, leaning his head against them and looking out to her cage. "Oh, my name's Ryu, by the way. What's yours?"
She nodded "I just wish there were more masters/mistresses to claim us pets. Oh Nyte. My name is nyte."
Yeah, I do, too." He nodded to her. "Come to think of it, I've only seen like, one or two since I've been in here..." He shrugged. "Oh, well. That's a nice name. Are you human?"
"I havn't seen any." She frowned then smiled looking back up at him "I'm a human/neko what about you?"
He grinned. "Don't worry. Like I was telling Keyaura over there, you'll be out of here in no time at all." He chuckled a little. "I'm one hundred percent, human."
"Yeah I know the wait sucks though"  

emmy_3ever

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
"I dunno about that..." He said, glancing over the room at the people he had met in the past few days. "I mean, you meet a lot of intersting people around here, at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:43 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
"I dunno about that..." He said, glancing over the room at the people he had met in the past few days. "I mean, you meet a lot of intersting people around here, at least."
She nodded "Yeah that is true but no one to own you and obey"  

emmy_3ever

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He shrugged. "You could always call for one. I'm sure they'd love to have a slave as cute as you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He shrugged. "You could always call for one. I'm sure they'd love to have a slave as cute as you."
She blushsed "How do you call?" She asked curiously  

emmy_3ever

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He smiled at her. "See, all the masters and misstreses have their profile posted up on that wall there(other forum). What you do is write your request on a piece of paper, also over there, and send it to their respective box(pm them). If they respond, you might have just been accepted."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He smiled at her. "See, all the masters and misstreses have their profile posted up on that wall there(other forum). What you do is write your request on a piece of paper, also over there, and send it to their respective box(pm them). If they respond, you might have just been accepted."
She smiled "If I could kiss your right now I would"  

emmy_3ever

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
"I accept I.O.Us!" He said, pretending to get overly excited. Then he chuckled a little. "Blow it to me, I'll catch it." He winked at her jokingly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Firvulag the Curious
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious
XxX_Heavenly-Hell_XxX
Firvulag the Curious
Scott stopped outside the shop and turned to Azmaria. "Wouldn't you get awfully lonely on your own ?" He looked back to see some of the slaves in thier cages looking at him with pityful eyes.

Azmaria blinked and tilted her head curiously "But i just got here, nyuu..." she smiled and giggled, sticking her tongue out at him playfully

Scott starts to laugh. "It seems as if you have all of my attention and care then." He starts to smile and chuckle. "Right, come on then. 'Tis a fair walk home." He pokes his tongue out to her and starts to walk home.

Azamria nodded then whined loudly, looking from the ground to him, and shifting uncomfortably in her bare feet "I don't wansa walk, though..."

"Don't you ?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. His look was one of suprise and wonder. "I thought that all of the slaves in the shop were suppost to do as they were told ?" There was a long silence. "But" He smiled "There is room on my back for you"

Azmaria shifted again at his comment, hanging her head, her ears folded back against her head in shame "I'm sorry..." she whimpered, her eyes brimming with tears.  

Berries and What

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
"I accept I.O.Us!" He said, pretending to get overly excited. Then he chuckled a little. "Blow it to me, I'll catch it." He winked at her jokingly and smiled.
She giggled and was happy he liked her "ok then catch it" She blew his a kiss  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He grinned and reached up and caught her kiss and brought it down against him. "Heh, thanks!"  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He grinned and reached up and caught her kiss and brought it down against him. "Heh, thanks!"
she blushsed "Your so cute" She giggled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:57 pm
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He smiled, a warmth rushing over his face indicating his own blushing. "Thanks... So're you..."  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

emmy_3ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 pm
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
Sagitarius14
emmy_3ever
He smiled, a warmth rushing over his face indicating his own blushing. "Thanks... So're you..."
She frowned "Not fair Why can't our cages be closer"  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces