Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 pm
As time went by, Akina just continued to pet Cerberous, and enjoy herself, the silence... It was nearing dinner time though, and she knew that she should excuse herself soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm
Lithos agrred, then grabbed another stick from the wall, one considerably heavier then the one he was playing with...

"I'll show you how," Lithos slammed the cue into the rack, balls scattering everywhere, one of solid and stripe going in. Lithos swapped to the other stick and went around the table. His style of playing defintly changed, making smoother, calmer shots. he ran all the solids off right to the 8, though jsut missed the 8.

"takem away"  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 pm

"alright"

Reruma looked across the table lining up every shot before he evn took the first. Once he had it all he began hitting each ball in one after another until finally sinking the eight ball.

"this game is ok"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Hiruma looked around noticing how the sun was setting now. It had gotten later than he thought. looking over to the cafateria then back to akina.

"are you hungry....we could grab some food"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Lithos smiled. "Of course...easier in bars though...play like you got a broken wrist for a few games. lose a little money, then up the bet, takem for all there worth and run." Lithos started to rack up the balls again...sometimes he had to wonder what life would be like if he didnt have to take care of himself. "Go ahead and break"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Looking over to him, she was a little surprised, and could not hide that... knowing she would have to explain herself, she looked away, blushing a little.

"I'm sorry, I thought you would have been tired of me by now."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

"you know you really shouldn't be so down on yourself, you are very pleasant company"

Hiruma leaned forward petting Cerberus more.

"we would love for you to join us"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 pm
Looking at him again, she was just confused, on how this was possible... but a small smile went onto her face, as she nodded.

"Thank you."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Reruma thought about the proposition....play under your ability to get the others to think you are bad then improve once the money is higher. It was so dishonest and there was a big chance of an altercation afterwards.If he ever tried it he wouldwant to make sure his route out is clear.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Standing hiruma put the leash back on cerberus.

"lets go the....before the big dinner rush"

Hiruma held out his hand to help her to her feet. he knew it wasn't needed but he had always been the gentleman type. once akina was on her feet they walked slowly back to the cafateria.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm
Having taken his hand, she began to walk, Cerberous and Hiruma beside her, something she was still not used to.

It's the first day, and I already befriended my professor's dog. I guess I could have started it off worse, and I did get a bunch of information.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm
"But then again thats a good strategy for everyhting...darts...cards...games that are easy to hide true skill... or make it look like you jsut have dumb luck in the end then any skill.. though im out of the hustling buisness now...i prefer the school route, though the life lessons i got are sure to help me everywhere....you going to break?" It felt good having someone to talk to...even if it was someone Lithos didnt quite trust yet...but he was good at being a nice guy.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Reruma got into position and broke again....this time hitting in just one. He actually descided to try holding back his skill. He only hit in 2 more before missing. This was going to be fun...

Hiruma walked in and noticed Kinote sitting in the same spot a before. A big group around him now...all people he knew and a few new ones. They were probably talking about the aikido season.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Looking around the cafeteria, Akina did not want to be caught off guard, for example not seeing Kinote and later having him confront her. Not that she expected anyone to confront her, but she still was cautious... She had to be.

At that moment, she wondered if it would be best to immediately leave after eating, or if she was supposed to "socialize" after dinner...

She looked over to him, trying to figure it out.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Lithos smiled. Shooting in two of his own then missing the thrid, though he stuck the cue in behind other balls making Reruma have almost no shot.

"Lucky hit" Lithos then shrugged and stepped aside.

"So whats you plans fo rthe future?"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games