Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 am
"Something is wrong here," the Noble murmured. As the jeep drew closer she noticed a young woman draped in a traveling cloak accompanied by two of what she presumed were General Ace's men. The jeep roared passed them on the way to the inner gate. As they passed the young woman looked up from her cover, locking eyes for a moment with not the Noble, but the wolf at her side. Suka's eyes widened and she took a step forward before checking herself.

"That girl," she growled uncertainly. She remembered her from Akila. The one who was kind and offered her food. "What is she doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm
Ace's chopper gunner roars overhead again as it lands somewhere in the base as Ty now confused looks at the two "Whats going on? Who are you talking about?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 am
"I don't know. Let's go find out," Senaka murmured as she bolted up the side of the dune. Her wolf followed beside her as they raced up along the sand to the gate.

"Come on hound!" Suka barked as she reached the crest of the dune. "No fun to be had just sitting around. Let's go see what there is to see."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 am
The truck had stopped at a plain looking building where the meeting will supposedly be held and Ace's chopper gunner lands with Ty following the two, Two guards are placed in front of the building as the girl enters and the door closes.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:29 am
"Great," Senaka murmured as she noted the building and guards. They weren't going to learn anything going that way. "Come on," she motioned as she slipped along the far side of the building.

"Wait here miss. The General will be seeing you shortly," a man said before closing the door. Star sat in the chair provided, her blond hair peaking out from under her hood. The journey had been long, her glider had died of injuries from their flight. It had been perfect luck that these men had found her and gave her a lift. She voiced a silent prayer, both in thanks for the safe arrival and for the gliders sacrifice. Her efforts would not be in vein.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Ace walking up to the building notices the three and sighs rubbing his forehead and chooses to ignore them for now as he enters the room "Well it's nice to see you again. I hope you are fine after the accident you had in the desert. Is there anything we can get you? Food or water?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm
Star looks over at the General as he enters the room. Bowing in thanks, she murmurs that she would indeed appreciate a cup of water. The flight had been long, the desert hot and unforgiving.

"I come General in a time of need for my people," she spoke softly when she got her water. Taking a sip to wet her lips, she then looks up at the man, her blue eyes bright with determination.

"I fear a great danger is upon them. A nameless shadow has descended over the town of Akila. It waits for cover of darkness and steals many from their beds, to disappear into the night. We need the aid your treaties have assured us," she said pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm
"Alright don't worry we will send over some investigators to find out who the person is then we will track him down for you." Ace says then grabs some water himself "It will take a while but aslong as our perimeter is set up with the detectives there is no way this man can escape. Please wait here for a couple minutes with me while a man comes to ask you some questions, for a quicker catch please answer truthfully but you don't have to answer if you don't want to."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 pm
"Thank you, thank you so much," the girl says softly. Truthfully, she hadn't thought that it would be this easy getting the aid she needed. Her heart thrummed in her chest as she awaited the investigator.

"A nameless shadow, huh?" Senaka murmured as she pulled away from the wall. Her and the two canines had managed to sneak into the empty room next door. Her brows pulled together in concern. A seer like her wouldn't describe something as a nameless shadow if it were something as simple as a man.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm
A man walks into the room and sees the two "Hello you must be Senaka the general's visitor. Oh and there is his dog as well. Well I hope you don't continue to spy on people." The man walks out and heads next door as though he was mistaken on which building to enter "Hello I am Mr.Barnsworth. A detective here and will be leading the investigation in your city. Now if you don't mind I will be asking some questions."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 pm
Senaka glared after the man as he left. She was doing no such sort, spying on people. It wasn't like she was going to take the information and use it against them? She wasn't some secret agent for the Nobles sent to gather intel on human interactions.

Shaking her head to clear the humorous image of her in a tux and a martini, she goes back to pressing her ear against the wall.

"Hello," Star replied as the man came into the room. "Yes, of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 pm
"Now your city had started making a list of people entering and exiting the city. If you still have it I would like to see it when we get to your city, also Has anything strange been happening since we last left? Anything that might be odd or out of the usual. Also were the people kidnapped related in some way."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 am
"Yes, I remember there being a trades committee that kept track of the travelers and the merchants who came to town. They would have those records and I'm sure we can see them when we get there," she explained as she watched the man take notes on her answers.

"The only thing that we have noticed is the disappearances, isn't that strange enough?" she asked. Thinking on his last question, she thought about the people that had been taken since she left. "We do not know of any link as of yet. Twenty three have been taken so far, more since I've left most likely. They range in age, gender, occupation. There seems to be no common ground among all of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm
"Alright then We will look around and would you like to come aswell or stay on base?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 am
"Oh, no no I couldn't possibly impose on you. I have to get back as soon as I can," she said softly. Clasping her hands in her lap, she looked down towards the floor. "I have to do what I can to help the town. Father will still need me, even if that means helping evacuate." She hoped it didn't come to that.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff