Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura grabbed the papers, and started to fill them out, just getting started on Matrix’ when the door opened, and some men walked in with another new slave. She glanced back, Cal was still busy with the last customer, so she’d have to handle this.

She gave them her best smile, a blush rising in her cheeks. It was difficult for her to stand before another woman dressed in such a way, but this was impossible. Still, she kept herself from trying to cover herself, and gave a shallow bow, afraid of what might happen if she tried anything deeper. “Good day to you sirs.” She said softly, keeping her eyes on the floor. “We will buy your slave for five hundred dollars.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm
Blaise smiled at the woman cruely, she had hadenough of this one. Matrix would be gone within minutes and once again she'd be bored. She sighed and pressed her head to the back of the cage as she replied,"yes ma'am," sarcasticaly.

(apologies for Blaise's response being so short.)

Ashlynn watched as the two men exchanged glances before shrugging in unison and taking the offer. "More than we can get in the auction house. And she'd probably still end up here. We'll take the money and you may deal with this."

They handed the Elf the leash as they exchanged they money and thanking her for her time. Quite respectful to her even for their disgust for slaves. Ashlynn stayed where she was waiting for her instructions, she hadn't ever had a master and last thing she needed was an elf dealing a punishment that was unrightfully deserved. She looked briefly up into her eyes before she looked away ashamed.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura scounted out the money and handed it over, accepting the leash with another shallow bow. “Good day to you two.” She said quietly, before turning to the girl with a smile. “Welcome to clipped wings.” She glanced at her papers for her name, “Ashlynn, right? Your cage will be in the middle row. As long as you behave you won’t be chained up, and we’ll treat you very well. Please follow me.” She smiled kindly, knowing how difficult it was to be new to the world of slavery.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Ashlynn stood obediantly and followed looking through the cages at the others like her, well almost like her. None had fallen from heaven and God's right hand of grace or even was that high up in grace. Yet then again, none had embaressed the big guy like her either. She deserved this punishment. She kept her eyes on the floor following the elf to the cage as she was asked. An elf would never reach her hieght of grace for god, yet in heaven she had friends that were and they weren't bad at all.

"thank you," she whispered quietly into the air to the elf. She felt bad for her, what she had to wear, her master must have not been very happy with her. She looked at her own clothes, her once ivory white feathers and dress had turned to a midnight black. She was pretty high on God's s**t list by the look of how dark she had turned. Wow, she screw up bad and now he punished her with this.

(Sorry for the caddy thoughts goche...it's only the characters thoughts, I personally don't have such a high ego nor am i that religious.)  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am
((hey goche........im not a wolf.......lol))matrix growls as she put on the collar and pulls him out. he had gotten him from behind and he didnt like it. matrix was confused one sec she was buying him the next she wasnt and now he guessed she was again. he looked around as cal pulled him out of his cage. he glared at cal waiting for him to take him away and hand him over to his new mistress. he felt the magic of.the collar wondering what the collar was gonna do to him. he remembered his old evil torture collar....and gulped...((just for clarification.....what does the collar do...or stop me from doing...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 am
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci looked back to Matrix. "Come." She spoke harshly, pointing to her side. She looked around. "Since I know very well you will do me very little good at my home, so I need someone who will tend to the things I am unable to do while tending to your attitudes." She smirked slightly and walked through the room, staring into cages as she passed. "At least one." She muttered.

((Short >.< and the collar just prevents any powers or magic. That is all. Luci did not check if you had any, so it was a precaution thing.))  

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 am
((ahh....that will make things less fun.....))matrix looks at luci then at cal sizing up who to follow. he desides he might as well play along with the mistresses crazy idea od.taming him. he glares at cal and.leans forward and down slightly getting in his face. he then quickly grabs the leash and gives.it a good yank removing it from his hands. he turns and walks slowly and leasurely to luci. as he walks he unclips the leash and drops it on the ground and kicks it under a nearby cage. he reaches.luci and glares at her waiting to get out of here and try to escape a few times before sun down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 am
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci turned to Matrix, already his behavior was getting a bit out of hand. She sighed and looked away fro a moment. In a barely a second, her scythe was detached from the holder on her back and swung it around to her front. Quickly, she swung it and reached out to Matrix, the tip of the blade catching on the collar around his neck. She yanked on it to pull him closer, close enough that they were a few inches away. "Now Matrix.. Do not tempt me to destroy you right here in front of everyone. I am far from scared to do so. Only you will recieve deep embarrassment." She hissed, glaring at him. "Oh.. And do not even think about escaping me. You will fail miserably. Believe me." She growled. She then pushed the back of the blade against his chest and shoving him back. It was strong enough that if he had not expected it, he would have fallen.

(Ah, no worries, it is just until we move the roleplay into another room.)  

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 am
((i hope so....i dont like being human...))matrix smirked at her she was easily raged....such a fatal flaw..he would.expose it sooner or later..tho he hadnt expectdd the sharp hard push to his chest and he fell backward onto the ground hitting his head rather hard. he groaned and reached up and felt under his hair and looked at his hand. he was bleeding but it wasnt too bad. he glared and growled luci before doing one of those tight rollback then flip up to your feet moves just to show off. he glared at her waiting to see what other unlucky drip would be saddled with this witch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image
Amelia Strongheart
´¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯)
( '
)
( '

Amelia stopped humming when the mistress yanked matrix close with the scythe and then pushing him backward, she let an angry grunt out toward the woman. "Why not let him be, he doesn't deserve such behavior form you or any master," she said feeling less brave than she sounded. She did know know how much trouble she was going to get now, but she didn't care.

' )
(
' )
(_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Marie watched as the mistress pushed Matrix around, and how he fell and hit is head. She backed up away from the front of the cage, making herself less noticeable. Marie now knew the mistress wanted someone who could handle things around her home while she tried to tame Matrix, and Marie's file would say she was good at house work and things like that. She felt inimitated by this mistress, and changed her mind about trying to get the mistresses attention.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 pm
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci looked to the girl who's outburst had just disrupted her search. "And what right do you have to speak?" She asked, "He is my slave. I can do what I want with him. You can say nothing. As for deserving it, oh yes. The havoc this boy has caused in this place as well as the disrespect his is showing me. He deserves much much more." She hissed back at her, her eyes turning completely black. She stepped to the girl. "Some day, your fake bravery will get you somewhere you really do not wish to go." She growled and turned away, her eyes returning to normal. She swung her scythe around and reclamped it onto the harness. She immediately went back to searching, nearing her moment of giving up. Soon, she stopped, a girl sitting in a cage, she had just backed up, the girl going by the name of Marie. "You.. What kind of a mistress or master do you want?"  

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image
Amelia Strongheart
´¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯)
( '
)
( '

Amelia knew the woman was right about her fake bravery but, how could she feel brave when she was in a cage, if she were outside of it she would have the bravery needed, she would have been able to fight back. "It is not fake bravery, only the inability to stand up against you without this cage in the way," she muttered to herself, "you would not like what would happen if it wasn't there."

' )
(
' )
(_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm
It took Marie a moment to look up at the mistress, she was shocked that the mistress spoke to her. "U-um what kind of mistress or master...?" Marie thought about, at the moment she really didn't have an awnser to that. "I don't really have an awnser to that... But I suppose that wouldn't be choice anyway miss." She looked down again.

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 pm
matrix glared at luci as she walked off. he rubbed his head and looked concernedly over at the girl who had tried to stand up for him. he walked up to her cage his eyes changing from anger to concern and sinserity. he made his tail come up and go into her cage. it came to her face and the pronged end rubbed against her cheek affectionetaly. it was the only sing of affection or thanks he could give. he withdrew his tail and turned and walced right up to the front desk. he nodded at the elf girl and sat on the desk making sure not to sit on any of the papers she was working on as to not make her mad. he let his tail swish of the side of the desk impatiently. he waited for luci to finish her pointless search.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games