Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm
Joe watched as Bianca kicked the cigs out of her pocket, kicking them off the plane and went to sit on Trip lap. He didn't know what was going on, but he was confused about it. He thought about this as he calmly walked over to the pil of cigs on the ground, shoving them into the little remaining room in his backpack.

"We're ready when you are, sir!" Joe shouted to Pat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm
-she took her gun and and started to walk slowly in the back- whos there! -she yelled stopping to see who it was but she heard gurgling- that explains everything -she walk again and saw it tearing up the kicten- u got to be kidding me -she shot at it and it hit it a couple of times in the head and it fell on the ground- good -she heard another scream that sounded like her sis- sis? -she took of running to the door and saw her on the ground covered in blood-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kivs19

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 pm
kimberly finish and walk to the plane so where are you going?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 pm
"We're headed off to Russia," Joe said, clearing a seat for her to sit down, "Pat is offering us shelter and the works if we help defend. Sounds good to me."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm
Trip looked at Bianca and smiled, "Hi, Ms. slap the s**t out of me for sleeping" then put his headphones in his ears and started listening to Cephalic Carnage while finishing the roach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm
Bianca made a pouty scowling face, turning to face him in his lap and yanking out his earphones. "I only slapped you because yo uwere attempting to molest me while I was sleeping, Mr. Creeper."  

Inkspills

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Trip got mad but took a deep breath and cooled down a bit "You were the one who was cuddling on me, after you put your arm around me i fell asleep, then woke up with my cheek stinging." he looked at her with a strait face, not upset, but more confused yet calm look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Kearo steeped onto the jet and looked at the inside. He saw Bianca and Trip talking about something. "Wonder if it was about when they were sleeping together." He said himself and looked for a seat. "I wonder what Russia will be like."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:55 pm
Patrick closed the doors and got into the Cockpit, "Alright everyone, seat-belts on for now, we're about to take off, We're going to be stopping in Alaska for fuel then we'll be in Russia." Patrick waited for everyone to be seated before turning the plane down the runway and taking off, flying into the sunset.

Alaska, US Air Base.
Patrick pulled a coat around himself and walked down the ramp then closed it, he shivered as he pried the fuelling hose from the ground and set it up in the Jet's fuel intake. If they were going to Russia, they were going to need some warm clothes. He walked over to the airbase com tower and kicked the frigid door open, its frosty hinges shattered and the door fell in. He made sure his knife was handy as he walked up the stairs. He checked two directions in the hallway then kicked down the door to the inner com tower. He looked around then his head snapped in the direction of the glass when he heard a moaning sound, two zombie had been trying to push out of the safety glass, looking at the airplane. He shivered as he got into a fight stance and hurled his knife, it embedded itself in the first Zombie's skull right between the eyes. He ran to a storage closet and grabbed some warm coats while the zombie lurched towards him, he threw them towards the door and lunged, kicking the Zombie in the chest as hard as he could, the frigid cold it had endured for so long had made its skin and bones brittle and its chest and spine caved in, sending pieces of rib flying and it sprawled on its back against the floor. it tried to move but Patrick picked up half of a rib and shoved it through the zombie's brittle skull.

Patrick tossed the coats to everyone and got back into the pilots chair, then took off.
((From now on everyone should post in Russia who is going there.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm
step in and sat down hope where safe over there  

kivs19

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 am
-she cried silent tears as she saw her sister wake up but not as human- srry -she shot her in the head and she drop on the ground still- what have i done -her radio was on so she heard jack- yea i got the helicopter ready.lets go?yea surei'm coming near u now-she heard a helicopter coming and saw it over her- lets go!jump!-she jumped and caught the ladder and got in- so where to?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm
hold on i need to make a call -he turned on the radio and grabed the mic- hello?hello?anyone out there we have a helicopter and we will be at johnson park if u need a ride be there at 6great idea  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Rei got no response from the now absent Helicopter. And He stood at the buildings edge waiting, for something, anything to save him. Rei Thought to himself, "That's it, I'm dead. This place is gonna blow up with me on it." And looking around for some sort of escape, he found a power line connected to another building. He knew it was his only hope. So he made a run for it, still tightly clutching the gym bag. and he made a solid leap for it, it had to be a good five feet from the Security building rooftop. and He flew through the air, sinking slightly as time passed. But his hand finally gripped the line, firmly. And the security building gave way, and Rei plotted his next move. He thought about broadcasting for help, the radio was still on his chest. But the microphone was hanging down passed his leg, Rei used his foot to flip the small object up to his chest, and grabbing it with his one free hand. He delicately pressed a button on the radio, "This Is Rei Kuroniko, and I'm trapped. I'm hanging on a power line. And I don't know how long this thing will hold, I need help! Look for a building engulfed in fire. Please, I won't last long." And There were noises below Him, It was the zombies awaiting his fall. Like Vultures waiting for an animal to drop dead. "My safety is not a top priority, But I ask you to help me. They are coming. I have the security tapes from the destruction of the Military Safezone, I realize that is the only Value on my life right now. Please, Help." Rei kept his grip on the line, looking to the sky, as if finding security. Because he knew his death would be below.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 am
-they listen to the radio- looks like we got of change of plans -they turn the helicopter and made there way to where he was- hey i see someone -she looked and saw the guy- hey rei!over here!  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daltry Graives

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 am
User Image

Jason Vaine Sistalain

Jason Fond himself climbing stairs, possibly to a roof. He kicked open the door and there was Rei. He closed the door behind him. "Hey.."He said. He forgot how he got here and he knew no one. "How... Did I get here?"He asked the man waiting for something.. "Whats going on? The place is on fire and the only way is up here! We're going to die either way!"He said panicking..  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games