Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 pm
Arthur grinned at the feeling of being safe.Arthur took out his dragonov and sniped ten zombies.arthur shot again and hit the zombie in the head."Boom head shot",Arthur said."So there you guys are delivering supplies to people in a town,nice to see there pother people helping each othe instead of trying to take everything for them selves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Patrick smacked a infected across the forehead with the end of his M14, cracking its skull in and toppling it over. Patrick fired twice, catching one infected in the forehead and another in the heel, sending it sprawling across the ground. Patrick got up and ran towards Bianca and Joe's Humvee, slinging his M14 over his back and pulling out his SPAS combat shotgun. Pat blasted a zombie off its feet before running up to the back of the Humvee and opening it, grabbing one of the duffel bags of food and ammo and slinging it over his shoulder. Patrick blasted a zombie away before looking back into the Humvee, "Grab some supplies and run to the security door!" Patrick shut the Humvee's trunk hurriedly and shot an oncoming infected in the head with his SPAS, blowing the head right off. Patrick spit out the butt of his cigarette then rushed towards the building's security doors, which had built in hinged containers like a mailbox and tossed the duffel bag in.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm
Arthur just followed what the strange said and got out of the humvee and did the same thing.He pulled out his magnum and shot up coming infected that got near the stranger.he went to him seeing what his reaction would be when he saw a complete starnger get out of one of his humvees.the guy looked at arthur suspesiosly.Arthur holstred his gun so he could show he was here to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 pm
Bianca climbed out of the driver's seat and grabbed some supplies aswell, running after Patrick and Arthur. She swung her tire iron around mercilessly, smacking any zombie that came too close. About halfway across, though, she swung at one zombie, but a second one snuck up behind her and lept, tackling her to the ground. "s**t! s**t! Get off of me you stupid thing!" she yelled and grabbing at it, her tire iron flung to the side. She screamed, grabbing its throat and trying to hold it away, its hands clawing at her. "Someone get this damn thing away! Aghh!!"  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:30 pm
Kearo kept on shooting as the horde kept on coming closer to him. "I'm okay right here! I can hold them off for awhile!" As he kept on firing the turret started to have smoke come out of the end. "Must be the gun powder." It was starting to get thicker and it started blurring his sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Arthur manged to shoot the dam thing in the head but got blood and gore on bianca."Hehe sorry about that.Arthur helped bianca up and asked"Are you alright".Arthur was still shooting random zombies while waiting for a response hoping she didn't get infected.Arthur switched to his dragonov and started shooting.  

Pinoy_Operation

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Joe saw the zombie tackle Bianca, but before he could get out to help her, Arthur had shot it. He saw Arthur help Bianca up, but he saw lood and gore all over her face.

"Holy sh**! Bianca! Kearo cover me!" Joe shouted, getting out of the humvee and running over to Bianca, "Listen to me Bianca. Keep your eyes closed, mouth shut, and hands away from your face. I gotta clean this sh** off! If it gets in your mouth or eyes, or even nose and you breathe in, you'll be infected. I'll clean your face real quick to eliminate the chance of you getting infected by accidentally getting any of this sh** in your eyes, nose or mouth. Just hold still."

Joe took off his jacket, teairng off his button-up shirt.

"Sh** that's cold!" he said as he put his jacket back on and went to wipe Bianca's face with it.

"And what the hell was that Arthur? You could have shot her. she culd be infected now!" Joe shouted out of anger and fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:56 pm
"Well I didn't and she not dead.I'd rather took the chance of saving her then letting her die in front of me."Arthur looked the other way making sure none of the infected were nearby.He knew Joe was pissed off by him but it s not his fault foe trying to save some one.He looked back at joe still angry.He also he had fear in him for some reason other then infected every where.  

Pinoy_Operation

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 pm
Bianca did as she was ordered, praying that the under armor she was wearing under her clothes had protected her from getting biting or clawed. She pushed herself up as Joe started wiping her face off, reaching over and patting his head, as well as giving him a thumbs up. She felt alright.. though her adrenaline and blood were pumping so hard that she could barely hear, let alone feel much of anything at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm
"I got your back!" Kearo turned the turret over into Bianca and Joe's direction and fired at an zombie that came close to them. "Eat it! *cough cough cough*" The turret stopped firing and smoke burst out of it. "Ah! *cough* What the hell? *cough cough* Gun's not shooting! *cough* I'm overheated! *cough*" The smoke blinded Kearo and he did not see the zombies climbing up onto the Humvee. One came up behind him and kicked him hard across the back. "Ah!" Kearo screamed as he fell down the hatch and laid on the seat in pain.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Arthur fired sniper rouns at the zombie that kicked the stranger's back.Arthur than ran to guy that was on the turret to make sure hes ok.Arthur shot more coming near the humvee and got near the humvee."are you ok"arthur asked as he kept shooting zomnies that got to close."Can you walk"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm
Kearo pulled out a pistol from his holster and aimed up the hatch. "Get the hell out of here." He fired a shot at the zombie who hit him. He got up and closed to top of the hatch to prevent the zombies from getting in. "I hope that the glass can hold." He said as he looked at the zombies attacking the windows. "Ah! That thing got me good." He said as he laid back and tried to suck up the pain. He looked out the window and saw Arthur near the Humvee. "Just leave me in here. There are too many." He pointed his pistol out the window and shot a few zombies in the head.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm
Arthur wasn't the type to leave people alone but said"Fine just don't die"arthur ran back to where bianca and joe were and helped them shoot zombies.Arthur was just waiting for commnads from whoever becuase he didn't exactly know why they were there.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games