Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 pm
(it's alright, same here. I'm focusing so much on the songs Im writing I have writer's block for this. Im starting a band. razz )

Vincent shook his head. "But if yo don't have anyone to call a friend, a lover, or your reason.....then what's the reason for living in this hellhole of a world? If there's no one to fight for there's nothing to look forward to in a slight moment of saftey, is there? So yeah, I keep my friends in the field." Vincent looked down at the zombiehe crushed and sighed. "To tell you the truth I guess it's how Im alive today."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:53 pm
"I understand the need for having someone to fight for. But if you lose that reason, that person, you might lose yourself. I speak from experience," Dave said, his expression changing to a more sorrowful one, "My wife. I thought she was at the European blockade. I made my way there, during The Panic. She had been on a business trip when the s**t hit the fan. She called and said she'd get to the Blockade and wait for me. I took the first flight to France, since Germany wasn't letting anyone in. When I landed, I heard about how the Blockade was overrun and everything. It crushed me, and I barely made it out of the airport as an infected plane crashed into it and the airport erupted into panic."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm
Vincent gritted his teeth and shook his head looking sympathetic. "I am sorry about your wife...but you see that's actually the main reason I'm in Paris. Among my companions is my girlfriend and...and I promised her I'd see her again. Thats all thats got me going. My parents died while I was working for the government in the US, and I have no siblings. She's the only person I cannot ever live without. So basically, if she doesn't make it..." Vincent looked over his shoulder at the two behind him. "Then I shall be leaving this world as well. Call me weak, but I'd rather be weak than alone..." Vincent looked over at a subway entrance and looked anxious. "This is it. Vincent made sure his Desert Eagle was loaded and ready to be fired, and led the way downstairs. Vincent then heard something......like muffled movement...and then Vincent pushed both Dave and Lawrence out of the way as multi-fired pistol shots rang off from the cieling, peppering where the three survivors had been just a second ago. Vincent ran undernieth the place where the shots had come from and shot right to the left of where they came from, sending the tiles on that particular part of the cieling coming down, and a man with black hair and glasses came tumbling down onto his butt with an "Oof!"

Vincent holstered his handgun and sighed. "Chris, I told you that before you shoot your suppose to give the call first."

Chris, while massasing his now aching behind, smiled broadly at Vincent. "Well, you know.....kinda forgot, but I'm at least glad I didn't turn you into swish cheese!" Chris got up and ran over to Vincent and gave him a brotherly hug (yes guys can hug -_-). "Bout damn time you slowpoke! Where the hell have you been?!" Vincent laughed. "Oh you know...was on my way over here and got caught up on site seeing. How are you then, Sir Trigger Happy? Good now that you've waisted an entire clip on what you thought were just simple zombies?" Vincent said making a face and looking at the peppered ground. Chris just scratched his head looking apologetic. "Yeah um....sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 pm
Dave Lunged off the ground and tackled the new guy to the ground, pinning him on his back.

"You wanna shoot at me? DO YOU WANNA SHOOT AT ME?! You wanna know what happened to the last guy that shot at me?" Dave said, pulling his knife out from his right boot and gently resting it on the guys neck, "I cut his head off with this rusty knife, while he was still alive," Dave put the knife back in his boot and stood up, holding out a hand to help the man up, "Just thought I'd give ya a heads up, ya know, in case you'd try something later. Name's Dave, Dave Hasselhoff."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:03 pm
Chris laughed and let the man pull him up. "Don't worry. I'ma good guy. I wont hurt ya." After he was up on his feet again Chris tilted his head. "David Hasselhof? Since when is the guy from Baywatch a zombie killer?" Vincent just shook his head. "Chris I swear you never fail to weird me out." Vincent looked up at Chris finally with the most serious face anyone had ever seen of him. "Now.....where are the others, namely Mary?" Chris smiled and pointed to an obsolete soda machine."Though you'd never ask." Chris led the way over to the machine with Vincent right behind him. Chris then pushed the machine aside, revealing a door behind where the machine used to be. Vincent gulped as Chris gave the callsign "Thunder!" and then added shortly after it"....I have a nice little visitor here with me to. Wants to see our little Mary too!" Chris smiled and stepped aside and the door opened, revealing a beautiful red-haired girl in a maroon dress with a handgun holstered on her right thigh, and beautiful green eyes. She saw Vincent, and tears appeared in her astonishing green eyes as she ran and hugged him tightly, with him doing the same.

(by the way speaking of my girlfriend I have a date on Saturday and I may have something else I need to do on Sunday thats private so um I might not be posting then)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 am
(k Im back)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:53 pm
Lawrence smiled. "Well then, Vincent found his friends, Dave is out of his murderous rage, and the guy shooting at us got knocked on his ***. This has actually been a pretty good day." His face turned grim and he looked back at the subway entrance. "And I don't trust good days. Mediocre days, sure, but this is just weird. In my personal experience, if you crash your plane into a metaphorical river filled with piranhas, and you ain't getting bitten, means there's a shark around. You guys heard of heavys (That's what they're called, right?)? If not, just trust me that you don't want them coming by." He watched the exit uneasily before he resumed smiling and turned back to the group. "All that aside, I'm Lawrence, nice to meet you all."

(Hey, have you guys read the new L4D comic?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm
(LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or gfto!)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Comic

Page 110=Where I stole my piranha metaphor from biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 am
"Yeah, the Heavies aren't anything to worry about, there aren't many of them and they're not all that fast, plus other zombies don't avoid them, they're just normal zombies that happened to be in amazing shape or bodybuilders before they were bit," Dave said, then thought for a minute, "What about the raiders? There are a couple bands of them that sweep through here from time to time, drawing all the zombies toward them for some target practice before coming in and pillaging the are."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:38 am
"Raiders would be dangerous too, but I'm guessing they'd hit the tower before us. And I guess there were just more heavies where I came from, 'cuz they were pretty bad." He paused to think. "Although my shelter was a block away from a gym, so maybe it was just me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:54 pm
"Oooh, tough luck kido," Dave said, "The tower went down a couple hours ago, you didn't hear it?" Dave said, motioning outside to the giant pillar of smoke where the tower had been.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 pm
"So? You'd be amazed at the crap you can find in burning ruins. I once knew these brothers, I swear, they were some of the most resourceful guys I have ever known. Last I saw they were building a bus fitted with all sorts of stuff to make it the ultimate mobile fortress, made entirely out of scrap metal. I would have stuck with them, but I wanted to roam around, see the sights..." He chuckled. "Crash into the sights..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:07 pm
"Okaym if you want to be in the middle of that now overly-zombie-infested area be my guest. Me? I'll be in your shelter, sitting in an armchair drinking a beer. Now, where is your shelter, where is the beer, and where is the armchair?" Dave said, chuckling.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 pm
"Well I never said I was going to loot it, raiders will. Before they go looking for anyone else. In the meantime, I'm with you on the shelter. Hey...You! The guy who was shooting us! Can we come in? You do kinda owe us, nearly killing us and all."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff