Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:37 am

Roderich stood rather uselessly for a few moments, watching Gilbert eat without a word. After a few seconds of this, he shook his head a little, breaking out of the daydreamish state he'd found himself in. 'E-excuse me.' He muttered, coughing a little to clear his throat -and hide the embarrassment in his voice- as he retreated back into the kitchen, exhaling in relief.

Gilbert had thanked him.

It was hard to believe it. It had been a small mutter of gratitude, something ever so slight... But it was still gratitude nonetheless. And, coming from his ex-rival, it meant much more than any larger, lengthier thankfulness could have done.

To save Gilbert the hassle of walking, the Austrian gathered up the bottles in the plastic bag again, before wandering back into the living room... After a few more moments of thought, anyway.

'I'll fetch you a change of clothes in a moment too. It'll be a while before I can call your brother to request your own clothes... I have a feeling that you'd be much happier in dry clothes. And I'll wash those for you.' He indicated to what Gilbert was wearing already with a nod, before setting the bag down on the table.

'When you're finished eating, can you check through here to see if there's any medicine that you can take? There's pretty much a bottle of every brand available... S-so there should be something.' His voice faltered. Did he buy one of every type? He was pretty sure he had, but then again, it was a small chemist's... So the choice would have been limited.

No, he was panicking himself. Surely it'd be bad practise to not stock something for everyone...? Yes. Yes, that was it. It was fine.

----------

'A-ah, yes, I'm fine.' Yao nodded, laughing a little. The laugh, however, was tainted with a little worry... He didn't want Ivan getting angry at the Norwegian for this. It was unnecessary... 'Just an accident, I'm sure. Nothing to worry about, aru.' He was keen to assure the Russian, and instead decided to turn his attentions to Lithuania... The two nations' gazes met, and Yao frowned as Toris looked away.

'Let's go inside now, aru... We're going to keep people waiting.' The Asian couldn't help but glare a little in Toris' direction, finding him to be rather rude... He'd overheard what the man had said and found it to be cruel. Ivan was... A great friend. And it seemed that Lithuania couldn't appreciate him as much as he should've done.

'And Ivan... Thank you for the compliments earlier. They made me very happy, aru.' Yao spoke gently as he began to lead his friend into the conference hall, smiling a little at Heracles as he entered.

'Sorry to have left so abruptly... I just needed to... Get a little space, aru.' Yao explained to his Mediterranean friend, giving a little laugh as he reached him.

'Seems like Corporal Cat has taken my seat... Nevermind.' He looked down at the now-snoozing cat with fondness, refraining from touching it. After all, Hell hath no fury like a sleep-deprived kitty.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 pm

"Hmm..it probably wouldn't be good to move him..he does have quite a vicious temper. Would you like to have my seat?" Standing up, Heracles offered his seat to the Asian, smiling gently.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 pm
Silently regarding the man move about the house, Gilbert was lost in thought. He was somewhat...uneasy, he supposed...about taking any sort of medication when under the Austrian's care. Even the brand that he and Ludwig had found tolerable carried unwanted side effects. He was unsure if it was due to him being a former nation, or if it was just another oddity about him, like his albinism. But...even slight as they were, they probably would cause him grief. But...it was dangerous to have a fever as high as he was sure his was.

'I'll find out what my temperature is, first,' he decided, knowing that it was pointless. It would be high.

"Um... do you have a thermometer?" he asked softly, feeling awkward. He set the spoon down, having finished the majority of the broth. Although, it was probably a bit too much.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

'Four.' Roderich replied with a little hint of pride in his voice, though he attempted to mask it. And, true to his word, the Austrian produced four thermometers from the plastic bag, placing them all on the table in front of the albino. 'Are you alright to take your own temperature...?' As soon as the question left him, Roderich realised how stupid it was.

'Forgive me. I... Suppose I'm over-caring...' he cleared his throat again, before leaving the room again at a quickened pace. After all, he didn't want to aggravate Gilbert any more... It was almost as if he felt he were walking on eggshells. 'I'll fetch some sleepwear for you now.' After all, he'd have to let Gilbert borrow some of his own... And he supposed that the ex-nation would kick up a stink about it.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:45 pm
Shaking his head a bit, Ivan drew himself murkily from his pained thoughts. "Da..." he agreed, voice soft. He bit his tongue slightly, wanting to regain clarity quicker than it naturally was doing. "Da. Is glad is fine." His English was quite broken as he started to resort his thoughts.

Following Yao into the conference room, he kept reorganizing his thoughts, placing things back to where the jolt of being avoided for the second time of the day by a loved one broke everything. It was like taking a broken pot and gluing it back together with frozen tipped hands, not realizing that pieces were missing. It was a slow, clumsy job that would only be temporary and never whole. Eventually, things would fall apart again. After enough times, it would be missing too many pieces to even patch up. Ivan wasn't sure how many times things have broken inside of him and how long he had left until the point of never being able to patch it.

He glanced up at Yao as he thanked him for the compliments, not sure how to react. So he didn't. He frowned slightly when they neared Greece, not sure what to make of the Greek's offer. Yao would never take the Greek's seat. He was too kind.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

The Russian's judgement of Yao's character was pretty much perfect, as the Asian confirmed his friend's suspicion. 'Oh no, Heracles... That's your seat, aru. I couldn't possibly. Please, re-seat yourself.' He replied with a smile, choosing to stay stood up rather than accept the Greek's offer. 'It's very kind of you to offer, however.... Thank you, aru.'

He glanced up at Ivan, his smile fading a little. 'Ivan... Please, sit. I'll just wait for the cat to wake up... I'm sure it will, eventually, aru.' He spoke gently, guessing that his friend was still quite upset by today. After all, everyone was trying to avoid him... And that included people like his sister, and his former partner Lithuania...

'I'll always be here for you, Ivan.' He murmured, squeezing the other nation's hand. 'I'm not going to avoid you like they do... Trust me, aru.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 pm
Raising a brow at the four thermometers, Gilbert held back any harsh comments. He did roll his eyes, selecting one of them. Waiting a few moments, ensuring that the soup broth wouldn't affect the reading, he placed the small electronic device into his mouth, under his tongue, and pressed the button. He closed his eyes and ran his free hand through his hair wearily. He was tired. And uneasy with having the aristocrat take care of him. Why did he have to get sick when Ludwig was busy?

He was silent, mulling over Roderich's decision to get him sleeping clothes. It made sense, he supposed. His own clothes were wet and, even when dry, were uncomfortable to sleep in. Also, he was the same height as the Austrian. The only thing was that, while lean-built, he had more muscle than Roderich. Although, not much more, anymore. Not since the whole mess with East Germany. He had lost a lot of weight during that time, and hadn't yet gained all of it back. Although, he was finally at a healthy level.

The quiet beeping of the thermometer drew him from his thoughts and he pulled the device out of his mouth, peering at the reading. 102.9 degrees Fahrenheit (39.4 degrees Celsius). He cringed. It was pretty bad. It was just shy of a severe fever. It was the second highest one he had ever had. His highest had been after the fall of the Berlin Wall, about 104.2 degrees Fahrenheit (40.1 degrees Celsius).

"Damn it," he whispered, turning off the reading. "Damn it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

"Ok..well, I guess I can't argue with you there, can I?" Sitting back down in his seat, Heracles smiled innocently at the Asian, before pulling him onto his lap. "I suspect this may be more comfortable than standing, however?"

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm
Fully drawn from his thoughts as Greece pulled Yao onto his lap, a flash of anger seared through Ivan. He bit his tongue again, drawing blood, to keep from reacting in a way that made it visibly obvious that he was against the Greek's actions. He couldn't, however, stop his hand from tightening it's grip on his pipe. Fortunately, from the way he was standing (more with his side facing the Greek), one was unable to see it.

He smiled, but it felt even more fake than usual. His eyes were carefully blanked, not allowing any emotion through. Even the slight warmth he had when speaking with Yao was completely gone.

"Forgot something. Be back," he lied smoothly, turning and leaving the meeting room. He strolled down the hall, fishing the bottle of vodka from his pocket. Taking a gulp of it, not slowing his pace, he focused on calming his ire. It would do no good for him to act out. Not when he was as weak as he was. The economy crisis he had been suffering since the fall of the Soviet Union ensured that he would be unable to act long. Instead, he would have to suffer from the indignation he was forced through without a reaction. He took another gulp of the burning alcohol.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Roderich returned after a few moments, having pawed through the whole of his wardrobe in order to look for something suitable. It felt awkward to have to hand over his own clothes for Gilbert to wear, but he supposed it was definitely for the best.

'Hey.' He spoke in a gentle tone, noticing that the albino's demeanor seemed to have changed. It seemed as if he was upset about something... Perhaps something to do with the thermometer. Couldn't he use it? Was it the wrong one? The Asutrian's grip on the clothes he carried seemed to tense, but then relax after a few moments.

'It's fine, it's fine... I'm sure it's fine... He's not crying so it can't be too bad...' Roderich thought, though he glossed over the fact that the man in front of him would definitely not cry, especially in front of him.

'Are these alright?' He held them out sheepishly, feeling his face redden a little. 'I mean... I can find you something else if you like. I... I know it's not ideal, but... I'll call your brother later and ask him to bring over some of your own clothes, so this is only temporary. If... If these are alright, I'll show you to your room so you can change.'

----------

'I-I...' Yao felt his face burning at this sudden movement from the Greek, having not expected such a thing. Before, it had been a slow, gradual thing... But this time it had been abrupt and -although smooth- a little alarming.

And not only that, Yao knew that it had upset Ivan.

He felt a little sick inside with guilt for doing that. He took all blame unto himself again, sighing heavily. Technically, Heracles had done no wrong... But after the little close moment that he -Yao- and Ivan had shared, he was sure that the Russian had been angered or possibly hurt by this.

'Will you please move out of my seat...?' Yao decided to turn his hopes towards waking up the cat, but to no avail. The creature ignored him in favour of more sleep.

'Please, aru? I'd like to sit there, if you don't mind- Oh!' Yao bleated, pulling his hand back sharpish from the moody cat. And now, his hand bore a rather neat scratch across the back.

'O-okay... I get it...' He picked up the cat by the scruff, avoiding the hissing and the clawing by holding it at arm's length. 'You weren't joking when you said he was vicious when woken up...!' Yao attempted to joke, ignoring his bleeding hand in favour of putting the irate cat on the floor.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Jolted from his thoughts, Gilbert blinked and glanced over at the Austrian. His words felt thick in his mouth and he had to swallow slightly before being able to speak. "A-ah. So long as they're not frilly and / or purple, I should live," he muttered, trying to keep his flippant attitude up and hide his worry. "Oh, and this should be disinfected," he murmured, setting the thermometer on the edge of the plate.

He lightly took the spoon from the bowl, sticking it in his mouth for a moment to get rid of any remnants of soup on it as he went through the bag of medicine, dreading having to take anything. But, his fever was too severe. He knew it was necessary.

Finding the right brand, he grabbed it out. He broke the seal and opened the bottle, pulling the spoon from his mouth. Since it was the same medicine he always took, he didn't need to read the instructions. 1-2 tablespoons. He measured out one and took it, swallowing the foul liquid without a reaction. He repeated it, setting the spoon back in the bowl and closing the bottle of medicine. Hopefully, he could sleep off the side effects.

'Damn it all,' he thought, a slight frown on his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 pm
Ivan paused, not sure what to do. If he went back, one of them might question what he had forgotten. It was a lie, though. So, he hadn't forgotten anything. In fact, it was a rather pathetic lie. Even if he had forgotten something, it would either be at home, on the plane, or in the taxi. None of those would be possible to retrieve for some time.

Eying the vending machines, an idea came to mind. He walked over and, using England's dreadful currency, selected a fruit drink. He walked to the nearest bathroom, emptied half of the bottle, and refilled it with vodka. He did dislike mixing his vodka, but it would make it possible to drink in the meeting room. Plus, he could say he had gone to get the drink.

A smile graced his lips as he took one last gulp from his bottle of vodka before sealing it and placing it back into his pocket.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

'There is nothing wrong with the colour purple.' Roderich retorted with a little frown. 'Are you calling my clothes garish?' he couldn't help but smile a little, despite the slight offense that Gilbert had caused him. It was more like the man he knew, and it was a strange comfort. 'Yours are too dark for my taste... Going gothic?' The Austrian watched Gilbert take the medicine with interest, before glancing away again.

'If the clothes I've found you are suitable, allow me to show you to the room you're to stay in whilst you remain here.' Roderich paused. That was a good point... Which room was Gilbert going to have? The guest rooms... Most had a minor fault, here and there, and there were the rooms that Hungary and Italy had stayed in previously...

But no. It wasn't right to hand over those rooms. Two guest rooms were in the midst of being refurbished (he couldn't afford to complete it quite yet) and the last one had a bit of a broken window, so it'd cause a draught (the broken window came from one of Gilbert's break-ins)... And that wouldn't be good for one suffering from a 'flu like this. In addition, it felt wrong to have Gilbert stay in either of the other nations' old rooms...

This was a predicament. It left only one option, and although Roderich did not mind losing his room or his bed to help out the ex-nation, he couldn't help but feel that the albino wouldn't be so accepting of this as he himself was. But there was no other option... It was the best room he had to offer.

----------

'...I miss Ivan.' Yao spoke after a few moments, placing the angry cat on the floor. However, it did not stop its attack and decided to claw at his leg through the material, attempting to harm the Asian in any way possible. However, Yao attempted to ignore it, not having the heart or want to try and shake it off or kick it away. 'I wish he'd come back... Oh. Please stop that, aru.' He muttered down at the cat, finding it quite difficult to think with those needle teeth and claws digging into him at random intervals. 'It's not nice... Ow. Ow...! Let go, aru. Please?'

As this cat was a stray, Yao could understand its volatile behaviour. However, it didn't make it any nicer to have to suffer this cat's tirade of torture. Noting that the Greek wasn't going to help him, he stood, attempting to get rid of the cat by a means of moving away... Though all he succeeded in doing was bringing the cat with him. It clung to his leg like a vicious koala bear.

'You're not -ow... Going to give up, are you?' Yao couldn't be mad at it. After all, getting angry at animals was a worthless exercise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Rolling his eyes, Gilbert gave a soft snort. "There's plenty wrong with the colour purple. An' yes, your clothes are 'garish'." He used finger quotations at the Austrian's use of words. Rolling his eyes, he retorted, "they are not gothic. You're just jealous that I look good in 'em an' you don't." He froze slightly, realizing that his voice had a very faint slur again.

A wave of dizziness hit him, again, cutting of his lighthearted banter. He groaned softly, face flush with fever. His eyes were starting to blur again, causing him to blink down at his hand.

"Y-yeah. Sleep sounds good," he mumbled wearily, stumbling as he stood up. He braced himself against the back of the couch, opening his eyes. He didn't want to put too much attention on his illness, so he directed his gaze to the floor so his bangs covered his foggy eyes somewhat.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Ensuring that the vodka-spiked fruit juice did not smell of alcohol, Ivan resealed the bottle and slipped it into his pocket, as well. He moved his pipe onto a belt-like strip of cloth that Svitlana had sewn onto his jacket to hold his prized possession, before staring back down the hall. He didn't want to go back, in case Yao was still sitting on the Greek's lap. He...he didn't want to see that. He didn't want the knowledge that he would lose Yao to be slapped in his face that way. But, he couldn't skip the meeting. His leader would be furious. It was bad enough that he wasn't there right at that moment, let alone not at all. Shaking his head, Ivan sighed. He had no choice. He would just have to hope that everything was normal, again.

Walking into the conference room, he was relieved to note that Yao had moved. And was being attacked by Greece's cat.

Walking over there, he gently scooped the cat up and off of Yao's leg. It growled, hissed, and spit as he did, trying to attack him. Fortunately, Ivan's gloves were leather and the small cat could not pierce them. "Tiny, but fierce," he noted, voice sounding amused as he moved his pipe to lean against his chair leg. He sat down, placing the growling cat on his lap. It tried to keep up the attack for a couple more moments, but died down when it realized it was pointless. It sat on his lap, looking quite perturbed.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games