Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm
(Agh,I hope not...! gonk )

"It can be pretty hard,especially if you have no idea what you're doing."Seishiro replied,moving over to the sink to fill the teapot with water,"It took me years before I got the recipe right.So many wasted pots of tea....." He shook his head."Well,anyway,which flavor did you want again? Actually,which one would you like to try Reina? Ah,and it's not that you're in the way so much as you are just in a bad spot---" He would've kept talking,but he finally noticed that Rose was laughing a little too much."Rose?" Seishiro asked,just as she was beginning to leave,"Are you okay...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image

[[Yeah, but you guys are cool.]]

Ryo leaned back and watched the exchange between the two, an eyebrow raising in amusement when Rose started to laugh, and a small chuckle passing through his own lips before he crossed one ankle over the other. But yeah, right? Some cats go into an almost drunken stupor, and others become very angry and feisty," He hummed, his ears twitching slightly before he shook his head, "Nah, I'm good. And besides, the kid, uh, teenager looks a bit tired, hm?" He glanced at Reina before bringing his eyes over to Rose, who had seemed to calm down a bit.

Making his way over to the angel, he stopped beside her and leaned over, "You good now?" He murmured with a light nudge to the girl's ribs, a small grin tugging on his lips. He was wondering why she was laughing so much, but if it wasn't his place to ask, he wouldn't.  

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose blushes at the touch saying "Uh.....yeah im okay" she looks to the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 am
"Yeah,that's certainly true."Seishiro replied,turning to face Ryo as he spoke,"And unfortunately,I had to learn that the hard way.What I've always found strange,though,is that it only has that effect on cats.When I tried it,I just ended up with a bad stomach ache..." He was beginning to forget what he was even doing in the kitchen,and his vision seemed to be fading in and out."Not good..." Seishiro thought,suppressing a sigh.

At least he could temporarily push such thought aside by watching Rose and Ryo interact.The old fox found it absolutely adorable to watch the angel blush and giggle whenever Ryo came near her."Are you really okay Rose?" He teased,chuckling a bit,"Really and truly?"

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose pouts and says "Yes can everyone stop asking that otherwise im gonna go to my room!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 pm
"No no,don't do that!" Seishiro flustered,"We were just wondering about why you were acting so strangely Rose!" "Even though it's pretty obvious." He kept that last statement to himself because...Well,he knew how embarrassing it would be if someone just blurted out that he had a crush on someone.So,he most certainly did not want to do that to Rose."So,what was I doing again?" The fox blurted out,in a pretty pathetic attempt to change the subject.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Shrugs not speaking now and sulking  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm
((Well, we just have to wait.))

Reina nodded and hummed quietly "I might be able to boil water." His head tilted to the right as he thought, but he then glanced up at Rose when she quieted down, and silently watched her for a few moments before crumbling up the ends of his shirt in his hands. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and smiled slightly at Rose, "Don't leave! We won't bother you, kay? Why don't we play a game after Seishiro has his tea, huh?" He bounded back to Seishiro and grinned, "You were picking out what you wanted." He informed, clasping his hands behind his back as he resisted just curling up into a ball and sleeping into oblivion.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 pm
"Rose..."Seishiro began,in a worried tone of voice,"I'm sorry if I said something wrong...." He was beginning to remember how confusing the opposite gender could be."Then again,I can be pretty confusing myself..."He though,sighing quietly to himself.

The fox perked up a bit when he heard Reina rejoin the conversation."Ah,yes that's what I was doing!" Seishiro grinned,clapping his hands together,"I'll set the water to boil.Reina,could you take out some tea cups? And just pass me some tea bags.I can't remember what anyone asked for,so I'll make a little of nearly everything." He knew that something was seriously wrong,but if he tried to act normal,he hoped to avoid having everyone worry about him.So,he puttered around,grabbing the tea pot,filling it with water,and setting it on the stove as though the entire world was the way it should be.

(@June: You know...It isn't often that someone calls me and my friends cool..... cat_sweatdrop

@Neko: I guess so..... cat_emo )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose laughs a bit before she lets her gaze wander to Ryo again  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 am
As Reina let a happy smile bloom on his face, the tiger happily nodded, "Yeah, sure." He replied before hurrying over to the cupboards to grab four cups. Once the tea cups were placed safely on the counter, Reina went over to the tea and let his nose do the picking. The silver haired boy picked out all of the teas he thought smelled good, bur his attention was caught by the boxes with sealds on them. With a slight bit of curousity, Reina turned to Seishiro, he himself sitting practiacally in the middle of all the tea he had chosen, "What are these? Could I grab some of these ones too?" He inquired, sitting next to the weird crates with his legs crossed, and multiple teas in his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 pm
It seemed to take Seishiro a few moments to even realize what Reina was talking about,and it took even longer for him to come up with a response."Uh...uh..."He fumbled,before shouting,"AH! Why did I take those out!? Those aren't supposed too----AHHH!" He shook his head wildly for a moment,and then struggled to regain him composure."Ahem.Those are...er.."Seishiro replied as calmly as he could manage,"Those are very dangerous,especially when they aren't administered correctly.And even then,there's always a chance that thing could go horribly wrong...As for the seals,they keep what's inside the boxes from coming out and causing Heaven knows what.I mean,I guess you could call them tea,but they aren't what you'd normally consider tea,and tea doesn't usually contain fanged...things." The fox suddenly clapped his hands and added,"So! I'll just put these back,and we'll all agree to leave them be.Okay?"  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 am
At the scream Seishiro gave, Reina jumped a foot in the air with a small yelp before quickly sliding away from the boxes, holding the tea he had picked out to his chest. The young tiger waited for the older male to calm down before he tentatively raised his hand, "Um, maybe you should take a breather? You're kinda of freaking me out." Reina mumbled before tilting his head to the side before sniffing at the boxes, scrunching his nose up at the weird scents "So... There are things living inside of the boxes? That's so weird!" He exclaimed, picking up the teas and depositing it on the counter  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose stays silent watching Ryo only  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am
"To be honest,I'm beginning to freak myself out."Seishiro sighed,"And I think it'll go down hill from here." At this point,he could only assume that the petite silver blur sitting by the multicolored box-like blurs was Reina.After all,the tiger-demon voice was coming from that direction."Yeah,I guess you could say that the contents of those boxes are alive."He replied calmly,"I suppose it just depends on what you consider to be a living thing,Reina." The fox was beginning to consider sitting down for a bit,but before he could,the tea pot began to whistle."Ah,about time!" Seishiro grinned,"Reina,hand me the boxes of tea,okay? I'll pour the hot water into the cups." Sure,he could barely tell the difference between the tea cups and the counter,but he figured he could manage.Maybe.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff