Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:03 pm
Shinobu stopped in her tracks at the sight of the purple-haired man before her. Her knees becoming weak. Her senses were'nt often wrong, and this time they were right on target.
"H-haru...?" she began, as if doubting that he was real. Perhaps a mirage enduced by a slowly melting mind, a figment of her imagination.
She wandered forwards slowly, arms outstretched, trying to get some sort of grasp unto who it was standing before her. Surely it wasn't Haru... it couldn't be... she' hadn't seen him since forever. Her mind had began to wander if he had ever existed, if he'd ever been more than just a dream. But now, as her hands, seeking something tangible, caught the soft frabic of his shirt between her fingers, she new that he was real.
"...haru."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 pm
Edaniel
Shinobu stopped in her tracks at the sight of the purple-haired man before her. Her knees becoming weak. Her senses were'nt often wrong, and this time they were right on target.
"H-haru...?" she began, as if doubting that he was real. Perhaps a mirage enduced by a slowly melting mind, a figment of her imagination.
She wandered forwards slowly, arms outstretched, trying to get some sort of grasp unto who it was standing before her. Surely it wasn't Haru... it couldn't be... she' hadn't seen him since forever. Her mind had began to wander if he had ever existed, if he'd ever been more than just a dream. But now, as her hands, seeking something tangible, caught the soft frabic of his shirt between her fingers, she new that he was real.
"...haru."
He could feel her hands touch and grasp his shirt. He felt all warm inside as she touched him. But his arms were frozen on the outside. As if they were paralyzed. He felt like this was a dream. Like paradise. He then broke his arm out of it's stationary state and layed his hand on top of hers and softly grasped it.  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Shinobu felt her mind began to float. Her concsious become a reasonable as a dream. Her cheeks flushed with excitement and joy, a sleepy feeling that she adn't experienced for the longest time, so long... she almost couldn't remember it.
She brought her head up to look at Haru, adn she smiled softly.
"I... I missed you." she said in a voice so much sweeter than usual, so much calmer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:19 pm
Edaniel
Shinobu felt her mind began to float. Her concsious become a reasonable as a dream. Her cheeks flushed with excitement and joy, a sleepy feeling that she adn't experienced for the longest time, so long... she almost couldn't remember it.
She brought her head up to look at Haru, adn she smiled softly.
"I... I missed you." she said in a voice so much sweeter than usual, so much calmer.
(Dangit. My sister is playing the "It's 1:00 AM. And I haven't used the computer all day." Card. I'll try to be on for atleast an hour more.) "I missed you too. Iv'e been looking every where for you." He looked in her eyes and smiled a rare and specail smile. A smile he would only give too Shinobu. He used his other hand to sweep one of his purple bangs out of his eye's. And put it behind his ears so he could see Shinobu better.  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:20 pm
Kuro walked through the large doors of the theater. Moving across the room he stopped at his usual spot against a wall. Pushing his hands in his pockets, he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:22 pm
Picking up his pace, Izumo kept on the course Shinobu seemed to have taking. She was heading back to the theatre, it seemed, specifically the mezzanine. Why she was headed there, he had no idea, and could hazard no guess.

He thought over several things to say in his mind, making sure he would know exactly what to say when he found her. It was strange; normally he would never make such effort to apologize, lest it was a woman, whom he could barely talk to without becoming flustered.

The corridor into the mezzanine was fast approaching, and moments earlier, he'd heard the squeek of the old hinges as the door swung open. Shinobu wasn't too far ahead anymore.

Breaking into a light job, Izumo closed the gap between himself and Shinobu.

"Hey, Shinobu," he called out as he rounded the corner. "I, -" He stopped in mid-sentence. Not only had he nearly run into Shinobu, he found her standing hand-in-hand with another. Perhaps, he decided, now was not the best of times.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to -- I'm just going to go, you-you know, over..." With that, Izumo about faced and ran off just as fast as he had came. All the while, the only thought running through his mind was What was I thinking?  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:23 pm
[Heya rurik! So glad you've been on lately! Wish I could get Melora up there for ya, so you could tell her how much you love her, but she's all tied up in the basement right now.
And, flamingo, that sucks. Well, I hope you can stay on longer. It would be seriously stinky to leave off with our characters like this.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:25 pm
((Lol emotional Kuro.. that will be weird.. And i dont remeber loving melora... or seeing a character crush list))  

Rurik_16

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:29 pm
Shinobu was watching Haru's fingers as he slowly brushed a lock of his violet hair out of his brilliant amber eyes when something suddenly shocked her out of her daze.
She turned her head sharply, to where her former sparring partener stood, pluttering an excuse for barging in before retreating from the mezzamine.
Shinobu's cheeks took on a whole new shade of pink.

She suddenly shot away from Haru, biting her tounge, and beginning to feel very uncomfortable. As usual.

"I... uh... what just happened?" she asked to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:31 pm
Rurik_16
((Lol emotional Kuro.. that will be weird.. And i dont remeber loving melora... or seeing a character crush list))

[Lol, Rurik, I'm only teasing. There's no such thing as a character crush list. I believe in chracters forming there own relationships with each other. It's not cool to set people up. Rarely works anyway.
Heh, Melora and Kuro.

The roaming gnome; Oh dear, now that's a gamble I wouldnt've taken.

>.< They go togeher like liver and chocolate.

>.>

<.<

Kuro's the liver. ^^]

Edaniel
Crew

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm
Edaniel
Shinobu was watching Haru's fingers as he slowly brushed a lock of his violet hair out of his brilliant amber eyes when something suddenly shocked her out of her daze.
She turned her head sharply, to where her former sparring partener stood, pluttering an excuse for barging in before retreating from the mezzamine.
Shinobu's cheeks took on a whole new shade of pink.

She suddenly shot away from Haru, biting her tounge, and beginning to feel very uncomfortable. As usual.

"I... uh... what just happened?" she asked to no one in particular.
"I think we just had a moment." He muttered to himslef and to Shinobu. His cheeks starting to turn pink aswell.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm
((lol you created this so i assumed that was in the plan.. and Kuro will never hook up crying with anyone... ever.))  

Rurik_16

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:37 pm
"What?" Shinobu asked in a blind stupor, momentarily subdues. "Oh! I... Haru..."
She was beginning to pull back together, into a sound mind, out of her sudden daze, out of her shock, out of her rage, back into herself. Slowly.
"...where did you go for so long...? Where have you been, I missed you..."
She watched like a hawk as the lock of hair began to fall away from it's poistion tucked behind Haru's ear.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:41 pm
Rurik_16
((lol you created this so i assumed that was in the plan.. and Kuro will never hook up crying with anyone... ever.))

[Kuro loves himself. He needs no one else. ^^]  

Edaniel
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:42 pm
When Izumo finally stopped running, he realized he'd ended up exaclty where everything had started: the small clearing where he set up his training session. That was, of course, until Shinobu interrupted. He didn't know what he was doing, what was happening; not much of anything. He didn't even know what he was feeling. It was all so... confusing for him. Not something he was used to.

Wasting no time in wondering how to solve his problem, Izumo had, perhaps, developed his own way of relieving his stress. He drew his blades to his side, battle ready, surrounding only by dummies. He didn't care; dummies wouldn't get scared, dummies couldn't run, dummies couldn't confuse him.

He charged at the first, cleaving into several large chunks. "Stupid..." he muttered under his breath/

He made his way to the second, tearing it apart like the first. "Stupid." He voice was getting louder, more uncontrolled. Continuing on in his blind rage, shouting louder with each dummy he carved apart, Izumo became completely oblivious to his surroundings, to anything that might distract or disturb him.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games