Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[RP] The 'Verse (Accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 pm
Jas looked down at Aria and set one hand on her uninjured shoulder. For a minute she was silent as she thought about things.

"Well...I said later..." Jas muttered before speaking louder. "You should take whatever the good doctor gave you and get some rest."

"She likes to keep us busy." Jaden replied dryly. "The piece of junk we're flying on takes a lot of upkeep, even with meimei as her mechanic. And then there's supplies..."

The ship's muscle paused, shifted hir weight slightly then glanced back over hir shoulder before looking back at Fayra steadily. It was fairly clear that was all Jaden really had to contribute to the conversation and that ze wasn't entirely sure if ze should just leave or try to keep it going.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm
"If I give you a chance to think about it I'll never hear what you actually think." Aria smiled a little. Jas was an honest person, perhaps to a fault sometimes, but her upbringing had taught her too much politics.

"Aside from that crate, how do your ribs feel?" Fayra didn't sound irritable about it anymore. She had plenty of her own quirks and strange habits, it was hard for her to hold it against Jaden that ze didn't want to undress in front of someone else. Mostly she didn't mind. When she did mind it was when it impeded her ability to perform her job.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 am
"And if you don't then it'll all go to hell. I can't do that to the others. Meimei will be fine, she always will, but we both know that Jaden doesn't have anywhere else to go. Besides, I'm not sure what I think yet." The tall blonde sighed before passing a hand over her face.

There was a pause and Jaden tenderly touched hir ribs. "They feel like ribs?"

Hir reply sounded a bit befuddled and somehow just skirted being as sassy as the sentence should have sounded. It didn't even seem to occur to Jaden that the crate Fayra was talking about was the one that ze and Jas had almost dropped. Or that Fayra was possibly asking about hir cracked ribs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am
"It seems we are at an impasse. You're not ready to talk and I don't think I can get back up now that I'm here. It's not so bad though, you're quite comfortable." Aria laughed softly.

Fayra blinked up at Jaden and then laughed. "No no, the cracked ones. Your scans looked good, do you feel like you're healing okay?"  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 am
"Seems like." Jas nodded in agreement.

The tall blonde fell silent again, this time contemplating solutions for the fact that Aria couldn't get back up yet. Heavy lifting usually fell to Jaden, but with a cracked rib Jas wouldn't ask hir to do that. That left her. Jas glanced at the console to make sure that the ship was on the course that she had set for it. Abruptly, she stood and turned slightly so she could crouch next to Aria.

"I'll get you down to your room." she said with a faint smile that was somewhere between polite, wry, and strained.

"They feel like cracked ribs?" Jaden shrugged slightly. "Not broken ones, so...I suppose. It's only been a couple of days, doc."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 am
Aria's eyes snapped open when her support moved and she followed Jas' movements with her eyes. The companion was pale and didn't look well for her. She lifted her hand to hold Jas' running her thumb across the back of her captain's hand. "I'm sorry about before. If I made you uncomfortable."

Fayra smiled and turned around to get her mug. "You should go take care of whatever to made up to try and get out of a scan earlier. Or go get some rest. Take your pick."

She sipped her tea, green eyes watching Jaden to see what ze was going to do.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 am
"I...It was nice, despite the circumstances." Jas mumbled, blushing faintly.

Then, abruptly, Jas shifted again to slide an arm behind Aria's back and one under her knees. With a soft grunt, she stood with Aria in her arms and staggered slightly. Almost as soon as she did, Jas stabilized and started toward Aria's room

"We can talk about it later. Right now you're taking whatever the good doctor gave you and getting some rest." she declared.

Jaden arched an eyebrow and crossed hir arms.

"You sure about that, doc? Because I was going to get those crates moved." Ze drawled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 am
Aria leaned her head against Jas again, this time her shoulder. She winced a little as Jas heaved her up, moving just hurt.

"Are those orders, captain?" Aria said quietly with a smile on her lips that Jas probably couldn't see.

"No, no moving crates. Are you contradictory on purpose or does it just happen?" Fayra finished her tea and set the cup in the sink alongside Jaden's.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:50 am
"If they have to be." Jas replied with a faint smile as she carefully and steadily continued toward Aria's room. "If I have to, I'll have Jaden sit on you. Or I'll send Doctor Gardiner to keep an eye on you."

Upon getting to Aria's room, the captain ran into a bit of a problem. With Aria's shoulder broken, she couldn't hold onto Jas while she slid down the ladder. And while carrying Aria she wouldn't have a hand free so she could slide down the ladder or climb down it. That left simply dropping down. Jas had done it on her own when too lazy to actually use the ladder and the distance wasn't too far to the floor.

"Er...this may hurt a bit." The tall blonde said after a moment of thought.

"It's not...I...You said I could go take care of what I had to do." Jaden spluttered. "Those crates need to be stowed and secured before we hit atmo in Hera. Cap hired me to help with the heavy lifting and she isn't going to be able to lift them herself. Hell, I can't really lift them myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 am
"I'm sure Jaden has better things to do than babysit me," Aria grumbled. That and the large muscle was likely to take Jas' words seriously and actually sit on Aria for whatever frame of time the captain allotted to the task.

At the door to her room, Aria considered just telling Jas she was capable of walking, it was getting up on her feet that had been impossible at the time. Then again, it was nice to be this close, was it worth the trade off of making the trip down to her room?

"I trust you not to drop me," Aria said in a tone of perfect seriousness. She held her arm close to herself and not against Jas as well as she could manage at least, and was ready for whatever method of going below the captain had in mind.

Fayra studied Jaden for a few seconds, trying to decide how much she meant and if those crates really had to be secured of or ze was just trying to get permission to move them around. It was hard to say, ze was normally honest to the point of being painfully blunt.

"Would it be easier if you had help?" She flicked a loose lock of hair back from her face, looking up at Jaden.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 pm
"Right now, I'm not sure Doctor Gardiner would let hir. She did seem rather annoyed at Jaden for trying to move the salvage." Jas mused as she stepped up to the hole leading down into Aria's quarters.

The captain peered around her passenger a few times to gauge the safety of her next move....and then stepped out into empty space moments after Aria's comment on her level of trust for the blonde. There was a brief moment of weightlessness once again before a sudden crashing halt when Jas' booted feet hit the deck. One moment she was standing and the next she was falling and the moment after that she was hitting the deck. Aria held closely and carefully, Jas let her knees absorb some of the shock of landing before sitting heavily down to absorb the rest.

"Remind me not to do that again." Jas hissed after a few seconds passed. Slowly, she stood with Aria still in her arms and walked carefully toward Aria's bed. "You alright?"

"I...what?" The muscle finally blurted after a minute of trying to figure out where ze and Fayra had lost eachother in this conversation. "Of course. That's what Jas and I were doing. Damn things must weigh almost two hundred pounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:57 pm
"Yeah," Aria was quiet when she responded to Jas. As much of the shock as Jas had tried to absorb, some of it had still traveled up to the companion in her arms. "Yeah I'm okay."

"Me? Help you? I'm tougher than I look," Fayra said, a note of defiance in her voice.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am
Jas had to strain a bit to hear Aria, but the blonde got the idea when she didn't go white or make a pained noise. Gently, the ship's captain set Aria on her own bed before straightening which was accompanied by the crack-popping of several abused joints.

"Do you need anything, or should I just leave you be and send Jaden down later to help you get ready to sleep?" Jas asked politely with just a touch of awkwardness.

"Sure doc." Jaden said with a slight nod before pausing and scratching absently at the curve of hir jaw. "But you said I couldn't go lifting things."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm
"I think I can get out of my pants on my own..." Aria watched Jas straighten up. "Jaswinder? Jas. Will you stay with me? Til I fall asleep?" Aria sounded shy, her eyes cast down toward her arm in the sling. A little bit of a blush colored her cheeks adding an attractive color to her face.

"What happens if we hit atmo before the crates get moved?" Fayra asked.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:01 pm
There was a pause and Jas seemed to consider something before she gave a slight nod.

"If you like. Do you need help with whatever Doctor Gardiner gave you?" The tall blonde asked as she settled in to sit with her back up against the edge of Aria's bed.

As she sat, Jas absently moved her braid back over a shoulder so it wouldn't be trapped between herself and the bed. She shifted her feet a few times before settling on a half-lounging position that was comfortable for both her and her ankles in the boots.

Jaden winced slightly at the thought. "For start, you don't want to be anywhere near the cargo-bay. Re-entry's always kinda rough and if they're not in right, it'll be worse. Same goes for if they're not strapped down. I figure they're not breakables so all that'll happen is a s**t ton of noise. Cap'll be in a piss poor mood too. She hates flying in atmo with cargo that big not stowed or secured. You wouldn't think it, but she does curse like a sailor sometimes."  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff