Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai smirked as Lily managed to constrict Damien and the others began striking him. Eventually though, that didn't seem to be enough as Mirai was blasted backwards. She skidded to the ground before managing to get back up, wincing at a pretty good road rash that was now on her back that soon began healing. She glanced over at the others as they were discussing what to do. Cassie had a point. This ability Damien had was taking a tole on him. Their group seemed to be diminishing slightly too, especially since Lily would most likely be drained now. They had to hurry and end this.
Mirai smirked slightly as Captain Schifo asked if they could push him enough. With that, her wavelength began rising. "I can still fight. Now let's hit him with all we've got," she said as she began getting into the fight now. "I can try and wear him down some more. When he begins faltering, hit him with all we've got."
Her gaze went to Damien once more. "Texas, we are gonna go all out now. No holding back," she said before she launched herself up in the air. She turned Texas into his flamethrower form and pulled the trigger, launching a huge stream of bright flames at Damien. At the same time, debris began floating around Damien and began launching at him in an attempt to not only hit Damien but also make it harder for him to dodge and evade the flames.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would hold onto him for as long as she could, giving everyone their time to strike, once everyone did their own attacks, a explosion occurred causing everyone including her to be blasted back, when she did her form seemed to revert back to the two tailed natural body she had, she rolled on the ground abit as she would come to a natural stop, "s**t..." she muttered, she hoped it would have worked to the point it would have took him down, but it seemed only to piss him off more to get stronger, she looked at the blood that was on her, glowing blood "what the hell is in this guy?" she asked out loud, she was weirded out by this and now noticed it, perhaps that was the reason why. Sadly with everyone ready to go again, Lily sadly couldn't help much on the final attack, her goal was to use that form to overpower knowing it would drain her completely making her near useless if it ran out too fast. She would lift herself up having her kneeling on one leg "i can...probably create some magic....but its not going to be as powerful" she said when Mirai was bout to go all out.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:04 am
Suspicion: 10/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Damien looked up at Mirai before he was lost in the flames, the debris disappearing into them as well once Mirai threw them. Yeah! Let 'em have it! Texas cheered as they opened up on the self-styled prince. Captain Schifo looked over at Lily. "Do what you can!" He told her before turning back to the roiling flames that had just consumed their enemy. Schifo looked at the other Machinists. "Cassie, Betsy, April, light him up!" Cassie moved first. "Final Shot! GO!" She yelled, holding her gun straight up in the air. The long pink stripe on her revolvers lit up brightly before she lowered it again, pointing it towards where Damien had been standing before being obscured by the flames. When she pulled the trigger instead of a single shot a huge, steady beam of pink energy roared forth and bore into the swirling mass of fire. April May staggered her legs and raised both hands in the air. "Red Rain! GO!" She yelled. There was a moment's delay as an icy mist gathered around April, then suddenly the mist exploded upwards into the sky coalescing into hundreds of solid spikes of freezing ice. April May brought her hand down and the spikes came down with it, whistling down from the sky and shredding into the fire without melting. It seemed the Machinists were using what they referred to as a chain attack once again. Fortunately the DWMA team didn't need to play along this time. Betsy pointed both her uzis at ground zero. "Bullet Storm! GO!" The barrels of her uzis began to glow white-hot and they stopped shooting for a brief moment before they suddenly blazed back to life, spitting out pure white energy that pounded into the firestorm Mirai and Texas had made. Each successive attack was stronger than the last as if The Machinist attacks were feeding off each other. The continuous attacks turned the firestorm into an absolute inferno that erupted into a fantastic display of explosions rocking the ground like an earthquake. Texas eased back on the flames as the others halted their attacks. Smoke billowed from the crater their collective attacks had created and the place where Damien had been standing was completely obscured. Did we get him?? Texas asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would use her sword as a conduit for her own magic, using it to get as much magic as she could muster now, which wasn't too much but it was enough to be near a full powered attack by her, but after that she was basically unable to create any until she rested, So when she did she used all the elements like before and slashed at Damian with her blood blade and when it swung blood came out of the blade moving around the elements adding a sharper point to the attack in case it needed some edge to it.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai continued going all out with her and Texas's attack while watching everyone else launch their own attacks. Once the light show died down, Mirai put her finger off the switch she was holding on Texas's flamethrower form and watched as the flames dispersed. She watched the area where Damien was last seen with an intense gaze. "Be on guard..." she said out loud as she stared at where he had been, her stance still showing that she was ready to jump into action once more if needed.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The smoke continued to curl for a few more minutes before there was a bright explosion of golden force quickly blowing smoke and debris away in an outwards ring. The clearing smoke revealed, of course, Prince Damien. But it wasn't the Prince Damien they knew. In fact, it would be a stretch to even call him a human anymore. His body was almost completely overtaken by the golden power that had been fueling him. His eyes were now a solid gold light and each vein in his body was pulsing with the same energy. He was beyond words by now. Power radiated off of him and the air seemed to whirl with energy. Then Damien lifted his blade. He didn't point it at anyone in particular, but then again he didn't have to. The energy around him suddenly coalesced and then shot outwards, sending crackling tendrils of lightening at everyone who dared to stand against him. The lightening raced across the battlefield forcing the others to scatter. "Don't let up!" Yelled Captain Schifo as the Machinists with long-range weapons opened fire where they could, forcing Damien to move as well. He lashed out at Lily with his sword as she was the closest to him. His sword came around at her, prepared to deliver a brutal full-body swing. If Lily was hit by this sword she would find herself crippled, practically unable to move as it drained away her resonance force.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:33 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would covered her eyes when the explosion occurred with dust and debris. she still saw him standing, which was getting annoying that the man woudn't go down, everyone was throwing all they had at him and he was still just staying strong, though it seemed at least his power was consuming him, sadly, it wasn't stopping him. the next thing she knew he would come at her, swinging his sword at her, she moved her blade in the way, creating blood as quickly as she could to try and create more than a sword to block, what little blood she could get from the sword was enough to lighten the blow enough for her to somehow stop it, but with her strength basically gone she would find herself struggling to keep her footing(since she is on one knee) "l...little help....would...be nice guys" she growled hoping someone would help her out in the situation, she couldn't move from the spot since she was weakened and this spelled danger no matter how she looked at it.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai swore under her breath as she saw Damien before managing to teleport back a ways to avoid being hit by the lightning. "Hell... How much longer till this guy gives?" she muttered before seeing him go after Lily. She swore as she knew Lily wasn't in good shape. She had Texas turn into his sword mode and charged forward towards Damien, being razed with several jolts of lightning before she managed to create a barrier using her telekinetic abilities "Back off!" she snapped before launching a focused pulse of telekinetic energy at Damien in the hopes to knock him back and away from Lily. Regardless if it hit or not, Mirai would then swing Texas at Damien with as much force as she could.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mirai's question would soon be answered as Texas cut through Damien, forcing the Gene Child back and off Lily. The other Machinists added the weight of their attacks behind Mirai's, forcing Damien back even further. Everyone was throwing everything they had left at him and it seemed to finally be taking its toll. Damien began to writhe as golden energy erupted from him. His golden sword began to break apart as well, cracks racing across it as it started to fracture. But Damien managed to steady himself. He raised his sword and braced for one last attack. What kind of attack that would be was unclear but there was no doubt it would be massive. However, just as he was about to unleash it he jerked suddenly. Damien looked down to see a shining silver saber rammed straight through his chest. At the other end was Captain Cross, both hands on the hilt. "This is for everything you've done to me..." she growled. "Strike Blossom GO!" There was a flash of pink light and Captain Cross's saber suddenly went deeper into Damien up to the hilt. Pink blossoms winked into life around her and shot forward their razor-sharp petals adding to her attack. In his weakened state, the petals were able to go straight through Damien without stopping creating numerous holes in his ravaged body. Damien let out one last scream before there was a final, massive explosion of artificial resonance force that washed over everyone until it was impossible to see anything but a bright, golden light. After several moments the light faded. There was nothing left of Damien save a scorched crater where he had been standing. Captain Cross was alive but heavily wounded, down on both her knees as she looked at the crater. Texas let out a cheer. "Yeah! We did it!" The other Machinists quickly got up and went to Captain Cross's side, surrounding her. "Cross! Are you okay!?" Captain Schifo asked worriedly. Cross slowly got to her feet, looking around at the others. They were all battered. " I'm fine. And...it's over," she said, sounding both weary and relieved at the same time. April went over to Lily, offering her her hand. "That wasn't bad at all Lily," she told her, a slight smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily soon had some assistance from mirai, which would set off a chain reaction of attacks hitting Damien "t...thanks" she muttered as she watched them attack him and eventually create a giant explosion when this happened everything seemed to be over, and when the moment came, she fell back and looked upward, taking breathes to try and rest "Never....invite me.....to fight...false princes....again....please" she would call out loud before she would soon hear April speak to her, she would look up at her smirking "depends on which perspective..." she said grabbing her hand and pulling herself up. once she was standing she would catch her breathe so she could actually move. "hopefully....he's the only annoying issue we all have to fight..."

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

As Mirai's attacks hit, she would see the other Machinists begin launching their attacks once more. She managed to back up to avoid getting hit, throwing in a few more telekinetic blasts into the mix. As Prince Damien seemed ready to unleash a big attack, Mirai braced to defend while preparing to create a barrier to protect the group. Luckily, that didn't seem to happen as Cross beat him to it. As Cross unleashed her attack, Mirai's eyes widened slightly as Prince Damien was pelted by pink blossoms and eventually exploded. Mirai braced and covered her face with her arms as resonance force followed by a bright light shot over her and everyone else.
Once the light faded, Mirai looked up and saw that Damien was gone and only a crater remained. Hearing Texas and coming to the realization herself that Prince Damien was dead, Mirai let out a breath of relief before running over to where Lily was. "Thanks for your assistance, Lily. You did good," she said with a small smile as she approached Lily and April. Mirai then went up and placed a hand on Lily's arm. Lily would then feel Mirai's resonance force wash over her and heal her injuries. Due to lack of energy though, Mirai couldn't really give her any additional energy and could only heal injuries for the time being. "Take it easy for a few days. Other than that, you seem fine," she told Lily with a smile. Once all Lily's injuries were healed Mirai took her hand off of her and her gaze went to where Cross was. She was currently surrounded by the rest of the Machinists who most likely were still wary of her. She calmly walked over to where they were. "Ah... would you like me to heal your injuries?" she asked Captain Cross with a small smile while extending her hand out. Mirai was covered in some of her own injuries but had yet to heal herself as she was hoping to use her abilities on the others first.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
With the battle against the Prince, seemingly at an end, the victors would take this time to tend to their wounded and come to terms with the battle. However, while they were in the midst of fighting, it seems that they failed to notice that there was one less body on the field. The motionless body of the demon Despair was gone. At some point during the battle, the body had vanished and to make things even more puzzling, there doesn't seem to be any hint of demonic energy or madness lingering around, meaning, Despair couldn't have moved on his own. As Mirai went to help Lily, a small shadow would be seen creeping upon the field. "Well, well. Looks like the whole lot of you, have worn yourselves out. Now would be the perfect chance to strike you all down in one swoop." a child-like voice would say as the person behind the shadow steadily came into view. "Though in my current form, that might prove to be a little difficult." the child added before smiling. "So, did you miss little ol' Despair?" he asked, revealing himself to be none other then Despair, but in the body of a child.
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 pm
Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas flashed back to his human form as Mirai went to heal Lily. He folded his arms as he watched the scene, a small grin on his face. They had won. He was beaten up too but for the most part he was okay. April waited for Mirai to heal Lily and walk away again before she stepped forward. She took Lily by the shoulders. "I'm...sorry. For the way we've treated you..." she told her quietly. She leaned her head down and forward slightly, gently scraping the tips of her ears against the tips of Lily's. It was something she had seen Kitsunes do when they apologized to each other.

Meanwhile, when Mirai approached Captain Cross the other Machinists reflexively stepped in her way, but Captain Cross gently pushed them aside."Yes, please," she replied to Mirai gratefully, a smile on her face. The other Machinists looked at Cross, unsure about her decision. "It's okay," she assured them. "She...Mirai...saved me." The other Machinists looked at her wide-eyed but didn't protest. Captain Cross turned to face the others while Mirai was healing her. "What happened today changes things," she told them. "We were betrayed by our own and saved...by who we thought were our enemies." "But-!" "There's no denying that or explaining it away." There was silence for a moment. "We owe them a debt of gratitude. And for that, we can't consider them our enemies." There was no argument this time. "Now that Damien is gone, the other Gene Children shouldn't be a problem. We'll assume control of the camp and have the engineers build the BAMID. With that we'll be able to augment people to survive the worst of this mess and maybe, just maybe we can start to rebuild. We'll...consider what this means for us, but until then we won't be enemies of the DWMA. Or of you and your team Mirai." As Captain Cross finished speaking, Mirai would suddenly feel a slight pull as if she were on a boat that was suddenly changing direction. The future had shifted greatly. Only Mirai would be able to feel it and the others continued on as if nothing had happened.

No sooner had this happened than a new voice would be heard. Texas and The Machinists all turned to see what looked like a small boy heading towards them. It was only after he mentioned Despair that they realized Despair's corpse had vanished. "What the actual Hell...?" Captain Schifo muttered in disbelief. "Is that who I think it is...?" April asked. "Awww what a cutie!" Lieutenant Kiea remarked. Only Betsy seemed relieved but she hid it quickly. "It's our fake Guardsman," Cassie realized. "So that's your real name, huh? Despair? Sounds charming." Captain Cross looked back at Mirai. "On the other hand...is this going to be a problem?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai did her best to look at non-threatening as possible as the other Machinists stepped between her and Captain Cross. However, as Cross interfered, Mirai relaxed and smiled slightly at her. While she explained to the Machinists that Mirai and her group were allies, Mirai had taken her hand and had begun healing her injuries. She felt a bit nervous at first as some of the Machinists objected to the fact that Cross wanted to ally with them, a bunch of non-humans, but then that slowly changed.
Just then, Mirai felt a pull and a smile re-appeared on her face. Things were changing for the better. She let go of Captain Cross's hand as she finished healing her before looking at the other Machinists. "I apologize for us lying to you during this time. Even though we were enemies... I really wanted to help and show you that I am not bad... That not all of us are bad. That the DWMA and DMA genuinely want to help both humans and non-humans," she explained, doing her best to reach out to the rest of the group and assure them that she wasn't going to betray them. "I... from now on, I want to be honest with you and help you rebuild and get stronger again... If you will allow me... allow us..." Mirai stopped then. Her gaze finally went over to a figure that had appeared. She made a face as the person introduced himself. Great...
Mirai's gaze shifted towards Captain Cross as she spoke before looking back at Despair "Uh... I am never sure with that guy anymore, to be honest," she replied, sounding annoyed and tired. At the very least she got some aggression out by taking his other form out with Texas... but it would be been even more of a sweeter feeling if he stayed dead.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:29 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would let mirai heal her up, "thanks..." he muttered sighing as she looked at her wounds being that they were healed, she still felt tired of course but she figured no healing could get her energy back. after which april would speak up "Its fine...your not the first group to treat me like s**t or such...dealt with it my whole life" she told her being honest, she didn't care for it much, unless of course they kept at it then it got to her, April then used her ears to apologize "look theres no need to apologize alright" she told her in a nice tone. though now a new person came...the scent...definently Despairs...but the look, what the hell happened... "............................." lily really didn't have anything to say about his new appearance. all she could do was shake her head in disbelief being that it was just weird. her gaze went back to April "Look April...Like i offered before...if you want to see the Tree...You can....just when you do, tell the current elder I sent you...she won't turn you away...though expect a lot of questions...Unless of course you come to Death city and ask me then...I would take you myself" she told her

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out