Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Rp
The Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:35 pm
"Great all alone i'm taking it all home baby*Gets tossed around*AHHh!!!!!!!!One of us is gonna win.........Do your best move charge up to max. i'll do the same*they charged*.....ICE BEAM CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:40 pm
They both had nearly 0.1 hp left."You won't beat Ice the prince and last of the Ice People!!!!!!!!!!!!!My sword is broken dang its my dads prodotype and i have more but that was a good sword -sighs- i'll take it back....now you are gonna die soon*gets his dagger he got from shiki*Shiki said they are the best*throws it at it's head and it slowly falls down*YEA!!!!!!!!!LEV 12!!!!*Get his sword remains and his dagger*Hm i'm taking your corpse back with me Agility!!!!  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:43 pm
"Wonder what my new power is-hey what the you're still alive?!?!!?!?!*His dad's voice pops in his head*Son you can now keep it as a pet or sumthin""Wow that is kewl now you lay down don't bite my peeps"*It nodd*"i'm healling you here ice!*Seals the wounds there"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:40 pm
Loggs in

I wonder where everyone is i hope there not still in the dungeons well any way ill go and take a walk.  

[Dis]

[Dis]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:44 pm
*Heads toward chaos gate and enters* Hmmmm Is attacked by three hounds *he jumps into the air and spins firing demonic flames in every direction on the floor* only one hound is left *He Jumps down onto the hounds head and stabbs him in the back multiple times*Ha stupid dog's
he levels up Level Up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:47 pm
He keeps walking threw the dungeon in search of nothing paticuliar and is attacked by blob *He jumps to kick the blob but is stuck in the goop so he presses his hands lightly against the blobs stomach and shoots fire threw him* but the blob has sprayed acid onto him Ahhhh dam slim ball burned my arm *he slashes blob 3 times high low and middle defeating it*.  

[Dis]

[Dis]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:51 pm
He countinues to walk threw the dungeon until he sees a large demon not like of him self but a full fledeged demon *he runs and jumps onto the demons back and stabs it* but the demon grabs him and throws him down Omitting flames upon him *he uses demonic enchantment to make a dark shield around him and he gets up and runs toward the demon and jumps towards his face and slashes the demon right near his throat* causing the demon to fall and spill volcanic blood onto the floor Level Up Hmmm peon low leveled demon....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:56 pm
Loggs in
*Walks around The City Of Illusion* "hmmm.........where is everyone?"  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

[Dis]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:59 pm
*He walked until he saw to goblins guarding a chest in crusted with onyx he ran up and jumped over both and slashed the first goblin's head off*He saw the other on turn around and punched him in the face and then impaled him with the sword.....*He turned around and picked up the chest* and it was a free level up Along with 500 gold "Yes now i can leave" He exited and went threw the chaos gate and went and rested under the tree well I guess ill just rest....

Loggs out  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:15 pm
*goes to Dun Loireag* "i want a grunty .........I'll go to the grunty breeder"  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:15 pm
"Hmm i think i can live without Yumi being with me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm
*Walks out with a blue grunty* "Aww your so cute"  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:27 pm
"Wow there C thats not dinner hey Yumi"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:36 pm
*Smiles* "Hello there"  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:42 pm
"Seems you're over me acting cray huh?"  
Main Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games