Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:03 pm
Opens her eyes blinking a bit "eh I guess you can put it that way but I don't know what it is you planned. Or who you planned this early christmas for so all I can really say is eh." Shrugs rocking the chair a bit starring at a blank spot on the wall for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:09 pm
"Ah, sorry," she smacks her forehead, "This is a surprise for Punkfreak666, our newest crew member. I figure, we should start a tradition in this guild. Everytime a new crew member is inaugurated, we give them a little 'welcome to the team' gift. MWAHAHAHA!"  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:10 pm
Laughs nervously "sounds like a good thing not become a crew memeber here" looks over at Aenakume. "Did I ever introduce myself to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:20 pm
"No, you introduced yourself to the guild, but not to me personally," Aena extends her hand, "I'm Aenakume, that's Ah-eh-na-koo-meh or A-yay-na-koo-may, but you can call me Aena."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:23 pm
Giggles "guess many have messed up your name?" Hath takes the extended hand and shakes it. "Well I go by many mostly Hath, Kris, or A.J." nods smilling warmly. "I was just wondering you wouldn't know anybody that likes to cg for free would you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:25 pm
"Nah," Aena chuckles, "I just like to make it easy on people. Nice to meet you, Hath. What does cg mean? Is that some new hip slang you young folk are using nowadays?"  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:28 pm
Giggles "I am not that young now and I act very mature for my age sometimes. But it means computer generated, I am looking for somebody that uses the computer to color. Like the sigs they have the pictures that are cged and I was wondering if you knew anybody."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:36 pm
"Ah, I see, and hey, you're young to me, cherie ^_^" Aena shakes her head, "Sorry, I know no one."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:42 pm
Turns her mouth up to the side then sighs "I get called young all the time it gets annoying sometimes." Shakes her head putting her hand on cheek "well if I show you a drawing can you tell me how it looks?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:49 pm
"Aw, there's nothing wrong with being young, cherie. Someday you're gonna be pissed that everyone thinks you're old," Aena laughs, "Yeah, sure, go ahead. I'm an engineer, which is like the polar opposite of an artist, but opinions, I got tons of. ^_^"  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Giggles "I will wait untill the day somebody calls me olds so that can be the day I pretend I lost my memory." Giggles "well it isn't much but it is what I have been doing for the past four plus hours or so. I just think it would look better in color and cleaned up because we still haven't got the art program."
User Imageclick for larger image

"Must be off read the comments later" waves getting up and rushing out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:13 pm
"Heh, I get called old all the time. ^_^ I like it. I think the chest area is a little unclear, but shading with colour would probably fix that, so if you''re going to colour it you should leave it as is. If you''re not, maybe a couple lines for the shape of the left breast would make the chest area clearer. The line of the spine is a little odd, so I can''t tell whether her crotch is facing me straight on and her top is twisted to her right side slightly or if she''s totally turned slightly to the right from my point of view. I think it''s something about the location of the belt buckle and zipper, and maybe her right hip strikes me as off. I think maybe her right hip is a little low, and her zipper and belt are too far to her left, but I may be wrong. Oh, and maybe the bottom of the pants on her left leg should be rounded slightly for better 3d effect. Very nice though, your art has a lot of character most art lacks. I mean, Jack on the pants adds flavour ^_^ but even without that, that character just looks to me like she has a story that I want to hear all about. I give you two thumbs up."

"How was that? My first art critique. I hope I was helpful and not harsh or anything. T.T"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:09 pm
"Wow," Saria says, impressed, "You really do have an artsie streak in you, frenchie. I'm thoroughly impressed."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:36 pm
"Pfft, I ain't no artsy, but when you got as much talent as I have, it overflows into other fields occasionally. I'm just so good I can't help but be slightly artistically minded. You're just jealous, philistine."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:51 pm
"Riiiight," Saria chuckles, looking up at the vote tally, "Anyway, where did Rissa go?"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games