Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:54 pm
It seems we all have too much fun stuffing guild members in bottles...or jars...or Langdora's box...yea ninja

Shiro >> I would quote the PM, but I'm afraid I'd embarrass you xd And yesh, that Orphene pic was the most lead I've seen on any of my work *0*

xd And yes, them gallies pic, I'm still waiting for Backflip to ask the girls what they think of it whee I'm expecting fangirly squeals and random PMs *-*

Lang >> Kee!! Memai art in teh Lang's sig!! *feels teh luff*

Anna/Akahoshi >> LOL! Katie just wants to make sure you're keeping your promise biggrin I'm glad everything's straightened out for you 3nodding

Iyou >> I will thwart the evil that is 'hectic life' e_e;; At least you still remember to come by here whee

Nyome >> Yesh, curves gonk

Manyome >> The bow...the bow *0*

I've taken out my random sig...wasn't working out...seems like my sis had most of the pics I had in there gonk *loves her MP3*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:57 pm
Nyome- Yah, theyre bastards. biggrin So from now on Im gonna be an even bigger b*****d and use up all my gold! Theyll never catch me now!

Memai- You draw good girls! 3nodding The best thing about drawing a girl is the curves, theyre so easy to draw.

Manyome- xd Your sig picture wroks! I never even new you had a manatar. sweatdrop

Lang- You collect Kool Aid? o .o *giggles hysterically to himself*

4laugh ... ninja

Its official, I have no coloring skills, even with really nice pencils. gonk xp I actually tried, and it sucked so bad. xd  

Chibi Koji

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:02 pm
Ryuuhou - Aaaah! I love it, thank you so much! whee I love what you did with the scarf, it looks almost as if it were a pair of wings or something. *saves* heart

Memai - You draw both genders really well, I don't know why you think your females are worse than your guys.

Shiro - Oh god, I get influenced by nearly every manga I read, but I've been trying to retain my drawing style yet improve it at the same (which is sort of contradictory, in my opinion). The current object of my affection is Kubo Taito (author of Bleach and Zombie Powder). I love the way he draws... x_x But I've been trying to avoid copying off of manga artists ever since I read a little commentary by Yuu Watase, where she sort of chided her manga readers for attempting to copy her style and draw exactly like her.

Manyome - heart xd I must succumb to the bow...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:16 pm
Iyou >> The whole reason why I think my girl's are teh suxx is because I rarely practice drawing the female figure ninja I think guys are much more easier than females though whee But it's just my personal opinion.

Ahh! Kubo Taito's art ish pretty whee Although my love for Daisuke Ishiwatari is strong xd  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:41 pm
Anyone wanna join me inside the jar? blaugh

I can breathe again! yay! Aye Aye Langley Sir!

I'm glad you liked the pic Iyou! heart whee makes it worth. Yeah I like making the scarf like wings, It's kinda my custom specialty already. Last time I did a nightmare scarf was the same, just take a look: here, here, here, well you can't notice much here but its there!, and here too xd

ninja yes CG is not my forte, Im better off with pencil! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:42 pm
Memai - Well, I thought that picture you drew of Lang was awesome. whee

When it comes to manga, I'm sort of glad I'm not fluent in Japanese. My current understanding of it has caused me to compile a library of over 30 volumes of manga, including 1 through 11 of Bleach. I think if I actually understood what they were saying, I'd go off the deep end and start importing fan merchandise from Japan and writing fan doujinshi and stuff... ninja For now, looking at the pictures and understanding a sentence fragment here and there is good enough for me.

Ryuuhou - Whoa, I can definitely see it now - the effect it produces in your pictures is really awesome. I like what you did with Shiro's pecs in the second picture too. whee And what are you talking about, your CG skills are bad? I love my avvie picture. whee  

Iyou

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:17 pm
Iyou >> I thought Lang looked a bit too girly in that one though gonk

Have you ever read the Alien 9 series? The art is so simple and cute whee And the story is very funny, plus, it's cute to see talking little aliens as helmets domokun

Ryuu-san >> You and me ninja I hate doing a CG pic without my tablet gonk But, I luff mah color pencils, now...if only there was an 'undo' button xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:24 pm
Ryuuhou - I'll bring Shizune when i get her clothings propperly set in order xd

Memai - xd embarass ME?!?! of course it would! but i somehow manage to find amusement by being embarrassed and act half-assed most of the time ._.;;;

do tell me when they do start squealing whee *pictures it* *then pictures Lang and Akahoshi stomping on his "picture" of it* *then sees a scary lang pointing him with a dessert eagle, while Akahoshi also having a scary face prepares a few poison tipped throwing knives to be used against him*

gonk Nuuuu!!!! teh evil~~!!!! crying

Iyou - it's ok ^^; like i said in my earlier post, it's nice to be Influenced temporarily with someone elses art... but do not let it become your standard and grow from the set patterns you use to draw 3nodding *at least that's how i see it sweatdrop *

EDIT: OMFG!!! O_O;;;; WHEN did you DO that pic of me and Ludicrys, YOU!!!!!!! WHEN!!!! ANSWER ME DAMN YOU!!!! XO!!!!!!!  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:58 pm
whee

Shiro Harukaze

*_* *swoon by teh gothik lolli-l33t's mastery* gonk your drawing skills... should be banned from gaia or something... cuz you draw too damned good!!! crying (it makes me REALLY jealous! and I can't doodle worth crap! xp ) ... i just hoped you noticed the increment of 2k on your account... because i feel you have been cheated gonk ninja ... small donation coming you way too ninja

you should be crowned... or something .... gonk *puts on signature NOW* heart <~~ much of those for you Memai! crying

How could you have captured what I envisioned so well? Seriously now... How could you?!?! eek ... I'm still gaga over it whee .... HOW memai!?!? HOW?!?!?! crying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:06 pm
Memai Shirosaki
whee

Shiro Harukaze

*_* *swoon by teh gothik lolli-l33t's mastery* gonk your drawing skills... should be banned from gaia or something... cuz you draw too damned good!!! crying (it makes me REALLY jealous! and I can't doodle worth crap! xp ) ... i just hoped you noticed the increment of 2k on your account... because i feel you have been cheated gonk ninja ... small donation coming you way too ninja

you should be crowned... or something .... gonk *puts on signature NOW* heart <~~ much of those for you Memai! crying

How could you have captured what I envisioned so well? Seriously now... How could you?!?! eek ... I'm still gaga over it whee .... HOW memai!?!? HOW?!?!?! crying

eek .... xd !!!!

yes i DID type that 3nodding ... and now i remembered the donation i was to send your way! gonk *tries horribly to send trade*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:54 pm
Lang: o-o;; should I get Manyome a pink bow next? heart biggrin the power of the bow owns lang. ninja

memai: 4laugh give in to the curves!

...and the bow. whee

Koji: whee good idea XD heart

(( You never saw Manyome before? O_O I thought I was the last manatar. xd

and yeah, of course I had to draw him something. ^_~ ))

Iyou: O_o;; couldn't help over-...reading?

Watase Yuu said that? biggrin wonderful, I have more respect for her now. ^____^ Fushigi Yuugi was my first anime, and even though I didn't read any of her commentary, this new information makes me luff her more. whee she's the only manga artist I know. I'm horrible with names.

give in to the bow. you know you wanna. ^_^

---

You all are crazy! CG ish teh loveliness! crying real media betrayed me!

*clings to her computer* crying I luff you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:56 pm
Awwww there there, hun. Shizune also likes CG's 3nodding  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:59 pm
eek ... xd !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:01 pm
whee heart omg this is so silly! XD!!!  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:04 pm
Shizune
whee heart omg this is so silly! XD!!!

xd marry me.

heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games