Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:07 am
swim suits doooood XD they make you sparkley and kewl XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:17 pm
Maeth
If bald eagles are no longer endangered does that mean I can hunt them legally now? ninja

are you trying to make them endangered again?  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:24 pm
Radjulon
Maeth
If bald eagles are no longer endangered does that mean I can hunt them legally now? ninja

are you trying to make them endangered again?

Not as such... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Kazu is a bit sick yes. Been passing out and whatnot. I got a tilt table test at the hospital. About a half hour into it I passed out on the table. My blood pressure and heart rate was freakishly low. My heart also stopped for a good 5 seconds. xd I'm on some pills that are helping though. So its all good. xd I think. Still not sure exactly why it's going on though.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:23 pm
1: Not my fault
2: That really doesn't sound all the great Kazu. Hope the docs figure it out. Stay safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 pm
*huggles for the kazu*
It sucks that your not doing so hot but at least you got the doctors keeping a eye on you. We need you you sexually confused mutt, so get better dang it!  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 pm
poor Kazu sad

i shall pray for ye mate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm
DR.s are oor slightly more expensive friends in life  

1337one

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:30 pm
I hate summer. Not only does it get hotter than Hades, like 112 and 115 degrees, but with the recent wildfires from dry storms and lightning, there's always smoke, haze, and even some ash in the air. It's killing my sinuses, dang it!! stressed

Workwise, I'm bearing the idiots as best I can, and I thought the manager had found a person to replace me, but she only trained for one day and then never came back. A most unreliable person... So two weeks and counting, and I worry that I'll be leaving the manager to handle the booked weekend of the 27 and 28 without any help. xp

And I live in a room of boxes. I've packed almost all my clothes, except what I need to wear for a couple weeks, and soon I'll have everything packed, but I'm reluctant to pack my DVDs and games. What if I suddenly have the time to use them??? rolleyes Yeah, not likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:51 pm
Bloop! I want shining force! and it will be mine one day! *shakes fist* but ya...whats everyone doing? other than life and what not? XD  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:55 pm
where on earth do you live Miko? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:28 pm
In a desert I guess.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:04 pm
Southern Utah. Hades has nothing on us. Basically you can't step outside your front door without feeling like a baked good. xd Awesome feeling that one is. I kind of like it. Though AC is a must. Sleeping in your own puddle of sweat is not advised. (And prolly not sanitary) Though actually I think I liked the weather in Cali better. sweatdrop

As to my health thing, I'm sure I'll be fine guys. xd Thank you for the concern. I'll tell ya if they figure out the problem. I've got quite a few more doctors visits to go through.

Hey Miko? Find any of my stuff floating around your room? I seem to remember you having Jing and my Quistis costume.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:08 pm
Kazu Faiya
Southern Utah. Hades has nothing on us. Basically you can't step outside your front door without feeling like a baked good. xd Awesome feeling that one is. I kind of like it. Though AC is a must. Sleeping in your own puddle of sweat is not advised. (And prolly not sanitary) Though actually I think I liked the weather in Cali better. sweatdrop

As to my health thing, I'm sure I'll be fine guys. xd Thank you for the concern. I'll tell ya if they figure out the problem. I've got quite a few more doctors visits to go through.

Hey Miko? Find any of my stuff floating around your room? I seem to remember you having Jing and my Quistis costume.

hey kazu??? how does it feel to have to be driven around by yours truly??? I kind of like being your little monkey.... now stop making that face at me... it's burning my skin...  

Reiven De bergerac

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:10 pm
As soon as I'm allowed to drive again, I'm running you over punk.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games