Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 am
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME FOR!?! I DIDN'T DO THAT!!" Olivia shouted. She hadn't done anything to the girl but put a message to beware her head! She didn't deserve this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am
"Then who else whould throw me into the freakin wall?!? You don't seem to like me that much anyway!" she spat back. What hell did she mean she didn't deserve this! I don't deserve this!!!  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 am
"Just because I don't like you that much DOES NOT mean I'm gonna throw you into a wall!! I'm not a very violent person, and besides I respect you, even though it doesn't seem like it!" Olivia said in a hurt voice with a tint of anger.

"It wasn't her Saharah, trust me, if if were she would be snickering..." Moona said in a knowledgable tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 pm
"Then who was it??" She shouted she was in no mood to be satisfied. "how the hell did I get thrown into a wall if it wasn't either of you, and no matter how insane I might be. I am not stupid enough to throw myself into a freakin wall!" She got up from the ground and steadied herself intently waiting for an answer.  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 am
"Like I ******** know! Jesse didn't do it, he's WAY too kind to do that, and besides he had his hand on my shin the whole time!" Oliva said, confused by the whole matter.

"I don't know Saharah, there are a lot of unknown forces out there. You can never be too sure. I know that it wasn't us who did it though." Moona said in a knowledgable voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:51 pm
"Well..." She hesitated, "I'm sorry for yelling at you Olivia, but you cna't blame me. I jsut don't like getting thrown into walls and stuff." She looked away from them and out the window at the full moon. She saw a movement outside. "Hey Moona, what ever happened to Renai...?"  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:43 pm
"I.... I don't know, he never followed us back?" Moona asked, flabergasted. She hadn't even thought about Renai since she started running back....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:18 pm
She seached the outside with her mind to where she last saw Renai but heard nothing. "I don't hear any of his thoughts..." She said starting to panick.  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:39 pm
"I don't know.... maybe he's wandered off on a walk, a lot's happened today...." Moona said in a hopeful voice, hoping nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 pm
"Yeah..." she mummbled still finding nothing, "I guess we all must be really tired." She began to walk away -again- and turned around and said, "by the way, it was nice too meet you Olivia." She snickered and scurried off too the edge of the stairs.  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 am
"Nice meeting you too......" Olivia said in a slightly irritated voice. What was all the snickering for?? she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:10 am
I don't know she answered. It just happens a lot latley since I've become a vampire. I really hate it...I really want to end it, but according too Moona I won't be able to die for another 300 years. And I am only 3 days old to this life!  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Uh-huh, yea, blame it on your vampirism. You can control yourself even better now than you could when you were human. Being a vampire is a gift, it truly is..... even if you don't think so, I know it is...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 am
Huh? I thought you were a human...? she stared at her intently. She turned to look at Moona and she seemed to be a little irritated. What's wrong with her? She said to Olivia as she nodded her head in Moona's general direction.  

whisper382
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:36 pm
That's nothing you need to be concerned about, Moona's fine. I'm a little bit of a vampire, but not whole vampire.... Olivia responded.  
Vampire Fantasy RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff