Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerchick95161

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm
Name: Burri-chan, momo-chan, or just plain soccerchick95161 which is a pain to type haha
Likes: anime/manga, Visual Kei, JRock, Lolita, bento foods, sushi, playing my violin
Dislikes: pop music, jerks, perverts
About: I have reallly only been interested in lolita style for about a year. My favorite brands are moi-meme-moitiƩ, and baby the stars shine bright.
I am trying to make my own lolita dress, but I just can't find the right pattern....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 pm
Name: Carol, Israfel, Lafyel :3
About me: I love anime, particualarly OHHC and DGM as of this moment, Kand from DGM I LOVE~ I make my own Lolita clothes and accessories using an old metal sewing machine, I'd make shoes if I could but since I can't I decorate the ones I have... I am an avid Visual-Kei fan too

I also draw and write fanfiction, my FFN penname is TheAngelIsrafel

my DA is Lafyel.Deviantart.com  

Kanda_is_my_lolipop

Sweet Lolita-hime

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Name: Christina
Date of Birth: August 28th 1990
Interests: Anime, Manga, Cosplaying, Sewing, Cooking, and of course Lolita
A little about me: I first came into Lolita around summer of '06, a friend of mine was into it and told me what the fashion was, so I looked up Metamorphose (the brand she told me of) and fell in love immediately. Though I've called myself Lolita for the past 3-ish years, I own, sadly, no Lolita clothing. Ironically though, I've been given TONS of knickknacks for my room that are Lolita-ish. (example: Christmas '08 I received a doll sized porcelain tea set in my stocking, and even more recently I've received a few cute, porcelain figurines and a small box of fake roses that really smell like roses that I keep closed tightly to keep the smell safe) Since becoming a Lolita, I've found myself wishing to act lady-like and be kinder to people. I've also been wishing to improve my grammar and punctuation as well as expand my vocabulary though I'm afraid it probably isn't as perfect as I want...it's so hard to remember the rules of the American English grammar system and being a sloppy and quick typist doesn't help me in the technological world. I also don't mind too much I have no outfits to wear, I currently have no social life (by my own choosing as well as having financial problems) so where would I wear my lovely clothes? But having to wait has given me the perfect opportunity to study the fashion so when I can afford and wear my Lolita finest, I hopefully won't look like a total newbie.

(Note: Some of the things I've typed is what Lolita means to me. I respect everyone's way of wearing this fashion and I understand not every Lolita wishes to have his or her clothes dictate their actions. I hope I meet very lovely ladies and gentlemen here that respect my way of wearing Lolita because I surely respect theirs and will not force my ideas or opinions on them. ^-^ And thank you for taking time to read this post.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Name: Aria but please call me ari <3
Intersts: Anime, Manga, Sewing, Lolita clothing, Music and reading
A little about me:
Well let's see, I live in the U.S.A and i'm really lazy. I Love anime and manga! My favorites are Sakura Taisen, Ah my Goddess, Lucky star, Sailor moon, Tokyo mew mew, Strawberry Marshmallow, Vampire doll, Card Captor Sakura, and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.

I loved lolita clothing for about four years and own some outfits myself. I own four volumes of gothic and lolita bible and try to make some of my own clothes. My favorite brands are angelic pretty, Baby the stars shine bright, Alter boz, Innocent world.

That's about it heart  

Steampunk Sally

.Luna.Switch.Blade.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Name: Luna, or Juliette
interest/about me: Anything Japanese really, mainly the fashion, anime, manga, music is a big one. Jrock, techno, rock, anything really...I love reading and writing. I also love taking pictures, and thats my dream to be a photographer/author. Hm...I don't know what else to say...I really love lolita, and decora, and visual kei, I love it all!
While at the current moment I have no money to buy dresses, I'm looking to invest in them. But again, just ending my senior year in high school makes that hard.

...I believe that is it.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Things that interest me: Singing, the theater, swimming, Jrock. A lot of the Japanese culture (I did a lot of culture reports on it in middle school), drawing, writing, bunnies xd , manga, anime
Occupation: full time student. Thinking about getting a summer job though.
You can find out more of my interests in my profile though...

An interesting fact about me is that my right eye is slightly lighter in the light, even though my eye color is almost black... I'm a junior in Soquel High. OMG, 15 more days until Fanime heart heart heart

MlKU 01

Spikerzz

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 pm
Hi, Miss Alice...

Name: Saige
Interests: art, drawing, painting, anime, manga, Japan, JRock, learning Japanese, etymology, harajuku, and of course, lolita.
About: I am synesthetic, insomniatic, anemic, and anti-social. ._. But then when you actually get to know me, I'm a lot different.

In your glass eye, what kind of dreams are you seeing?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 am
Hi!

I'm Miss Will V, nice to meet ya! I'm 18-years-old. I start college next year, whoohoo! I love mints and almost anything that is sweet or spicy. I've been a vegetarian for the last 4 years(kind of, I took 6 months of when I was an exchange student in Japan 1.5 yeras ago). Um....I just started getting into Fashion in general but, I've always though Lolita was beautiful. I'm really interested in learning how to sew. I draw dogs on my free time and study Japanese. I'm also an avid writer, although I have a lot of improving to do, I'd like to publish someday. I would really like to be a translator and/or interpretter someday. Not sure what else to say other than, it's very nice to meet you all and I hope I can make some wonderful friends here.

-Miss Will V  

Miss Will V

ilyRachelle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Rachelle :]
Californian girl xd
Im part French and Japanese, strange combination, I know xD
Im 13 going on 14.
I'm a vegetarian, now and forever :]
Lolitas [Im new to it], movies, music, piano, drawing, manga/anime, reading/writing, biking, badminton my favorite. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:06 am
Name: Lena
Interests: German anything, lolita, gaia, taking pictures, debating, reading.
Other: I like to get comments smile I can debate about anything, I'm German/Cuban/Native American/Assorted minority European groups. Odd, yeah. I live in L.A. but once Im 18 I'll be in Dresden! My cousin speaks Japanese so I ask her to translate stuff for me XD  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

x b u n i a l i c e

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:21 am
User Image
Name :: Alice "Superior"

Nick Name :: Friendly Foe, Ms. Alice, Crayola, Superior(My teachers call me that. >.<) and Al. :3

Occupation :: Student(I'm the youngest in class..) and a Lolita!!! :3

Birthday :: March 24, 1998

Hair Style :: Dark Brown hair w/ Bangs!

Favorite Music :: Kanon Wakeshima and Utada Hikaru's Songs.. :3

Favorite Color :: Blue, Pink and White.

Favorite Style :: I love Colorful Stockings w/ Lolita Candy Dress!! :3

Likes :: Music Box, Bunnies, Dresses, Pocky, Dinasours, Hello Kitty, Mr. SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Starfish, Chocolate, Lolita Style, Lolita, Curly Hairs, Lollipop, Kingdom Hearts, Anime, Piano, Kanon Wakeshima, Music, Violin, Dolls, Pink, Blue, Korea and Japanese.

Hates :: Lolita haters, Gangsters, Bunny Haters, Perverts, Hip Hop and My Brother.

Hobbies :: Taking Pictures, Coloring, Collecting Anime Figures, Collecting Dolls, Making Drawings and Styling my Hair!

heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 am
Nyaaa~ Ima next -^.^-

Name: Andreea Racovita ^.^ aka~ Ai-no-ryoku [=love's power~ baam <3]

DOB: 5'th sept 1994~ nyaa -^___^- and that means:
I am heart VIRGO heart

Intersts: Anime, Manga, Music, Lolita, Books, Love Chats, Sistership/ Bro-Sis, Painting, Photography ~ Arts AND ASTROLOGY!~

A little about me:
Wello, I do love to chat a looot nyaa >//< and I was addicted to internet chats, desu, but now I am healing from this~ I love to sing, tho my mum told me not to sing anymore XD ky-hi
I do paint ~ you can see some of my paintings on my dev'art pro' -^-^-
http://micadori.deviantart.com/
I love making new friends and love to be sweet to anyone, even if they are not always as sweet as I would love them to be ^___^"

User Image

ainoryoku

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

Desloba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:34 pm
Name: Maria, but you can call me Nena.
I'm a student.I love cosplaying, and I have been infatuated with the Lolita style for a while.I like anime, manga, video games, and other normal activites.As my username suggests, I like plushies.This username came from my love of plushies and the sytle, along with a plushie I saw dressed in a Lolita fashion.

I don't dislike many things, but I do dislike when people are rude.However I do tend to forgive people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Hello, I'm Ash, and that's all you need to know.  

Undeath Muffins

Flan Latte

Shirtless OTP

21,475 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm
:3 I'm Alice, I dont like to discuss my age though; I'm a student, and sadly cant afford lolita clothes yet D;  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games