Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Well, I don't know if we will get together after 6 years. Still, I will await his every letter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image

-posted-

Bones McCoy

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 am
Awww <33 Poor McCoy <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 am
User Image
smile Yeah...I felt like posting something and I was inspired by the movie...also, McCoy needs torment...

Bones McCoy

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm
D; I don't want to post, since there are so many people who could, yet. I am wary. But, perhaps I ought to, considering Nurse Chapel and Syx are waiting on me...

Oh yeah.... that post made me so sad for McCoy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 pm
He's such an angst-ridden character. <3 Much fun to play, but super sad at the same time. :C Aww.

How are you doin', Top-Side? : )  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image
I can wait, don't worry. It'll be towards the end of the month I think when Keptain Kitten will be able to post? I do dislike exams so very much..glad I have awhile before I have to jump back in that hell.

Sad is good...well, meaning I did it well...which makes me happy. Love for Bones all the way..ah, which is why I was happy to get the Dr. McCoy song finally..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm
I'm glad next semestre is my last semestre for exams. Yay graduation! <3 At least... until Grad School. Boohiss. haha xD

McCoy song? O: Fer srs? I have to hear this!  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

McCoy Video

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:32 pm
... xDDD That's epically wonderful and ridiculous. xD  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image
It is but I love it! Oh, and I'll post a reply sometime...I don't want to be a post whore XD..yeah, Bones is going to snap sometime...Not sleeping is going to lead to an interesting...thing..yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm
I know the feeling. xD I think we're all super excited about the RP. xD <33 Which is a good thing!

lol~ Yeah. At least he isn't the only one that isn't sleep deprived? Right? xD;;

EDIT: Hey, Bones, I just had an idea: what about making the small interaction between McCoy and Zafirah a small private thread within the main Enterprise area? O: That way it doesn't clog up the main thread?  

The Lady Bard

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm
The Lady Bard
He's such an angst-ridden character. <3 Much fun to play, but super sad at the same time. :C Aww.

How are you doin', Top-Side? : )
Oh, I'm fine. I'm dissectin' a fetal pig in Anat & Phys, and I've got a final test in math tomororw. Once those are done, I'll be done for the year!

D'aw, I was lookin' forward to a Kitten post, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Yay for being done! That's exciting. : )  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image
True! XD

OH, that'll probably be the best bet. Private threads are quite popular biggrin

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games