Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 am
Chris laughed. "Actually, Ive killed a few zombies that came through here." Chris pointed to a few bloodtrails leading down into the subway's rail lines. "Any dead brain that came down here is over in that tunnel plus a bullet. And come on in." Chris motioned torward the small shelter they had made in the room, and walked inside himself. "Luckily for us we havent seen any raiders, but Im just guessing those brain deads upstairs stopped by for a bite." After Chris comes in the others go into the room as well, beckoning for Dave and Lawrence to join them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 am
"Wel I'll be damned, I feel like I'm in that game Metro 2033, or even Fallout 3. Hey, anyone Ghoul Mask? I'd hate to run into a ghoul without one, hehe," Dave joked as he walked inside the gate.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 am
(well Im on writer's block island with no boat and no flares so couldyou help me out withwhat our next move is? anyone?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:12 pm
(guess we can be safe for a lil while but then the place gets compromised by something.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:12 pm
(how about one of those heavys you told me about? we could start a fight with one or two of those and the fight could attract more zombies and yadda yadda yadda.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 am
(go ahead and kick it off once we get a lil break for our characters lol)

"So, how long ya'll been here up in this gettup? Ya'll got it real nice," Dave said just before taking abig swig from his beer, putting his feet up on the couch.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 am
Damion smiled and answered that himself. "We've only been here for a day. We just stopped to wait for Vince. Here we have one philosophy, we look after our own and keep them as safe as possible." Meanwhile, Vincent and Mary were cuddling in the corner. "You know something I've missed you so terribly." Mary looked at him and smiled. "As I have missed you." With that they kissed and then went back to cuddling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 pm
"hey, ya wanna see somethin' funny?" Dave said quietly to Damon before turining to Vincent and Mary, cupping his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder, "Yeah, boi! Get some!" His voice echoed loudly through the tunnel several times as well as his laugh as he laughed harder than he had in many years.

(Don't react to much, cuz i have a plan for something! biggrin )  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm
All three of the "new" survivors laughed and Vincent and Mary jumped at how loud he screamed and they both were blushing by mad. Mary then looked at Vincent. "You'd think we'd be over blushing by now, huh baby?" To that Vince smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head from under his hood. "Yeah, heheh, guess not though." Vincent then smiled lovingly and looked at her happily, still blushing. "You still have the cutest blush though, you know that." Mary looked happy at that, trying to hide her embarressment. "Damn s-straight." Vincent laughed and looked over at Dave, smirking through his own embarressment. "Yeah, keep on smiling cuz somehow, someday, I'm gonna get back at you really good. Just you wait." Mary laughed at that remark, and then smiled evilly in Dave's direction. "That goes double for me.....um, Dave, was it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 am
"Like I said man, my wife is dead, ain't nobody gonna replace her. Good luck getting me back! haha!" Dave said loudly laughing hardily. Suddenly, there was a deep roar that echoed from what sounded like half a mile down the tunnel, "Um, what was that?" Dave questioned, aiming his gun instinctively at the direction of the noise.

(Plan is stil lin effect lol, but if you want to fully react, we about to be attacked by zombies, with close to a dozen of the heavies and a couple dozen regular zombies. So far according to our characters' stories, they don't know any zombies are down ther until just now, so we can react accordingly razz )  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm
(Well Chris remembers what it is, and I do so the rest will be all suprised.)

Chris's face got real white when he heard that roar, and Vincent's face looked twisted in anger as he reached for his handgun. "Looks like we've got some work to do. Damion, Chris, watch me and Dave's backs, that sounded like it came from the tunnels." Mary, Jane, and Alex looked confused....and Mary looked scared. "W-What was that?!" Vincent ran over to Mary and hugged her tightly. "You just stay behind us. Alright sweety?" Vincent kissed the top of her head after she nodded slowly and he went outside, cocking his handgun as he went outside, staring down into the tunnel. "Alright, Heavy.....come and get it...." Vincent mumbled angrily, not knowing that it wasnt just one heavy.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Dave smiled and walked over to Vincent in a fake drunken stumble.

"Excuse me, uh, sir," he said in a drunk voice, "But, I do believe," he said, pausing to take a drink of his beer, "we can use this." Once he was done talking, he stuffed a peice of his shirt in the top of the bottle, pulling out a lighter after slinging his gun over his shoulder.

"Let's go have us a barbeque. Me, vincent and chris will go to the tunnel to delay these bitches. The rest of you, head five blocks southwest of here. I have a quote unquote saferoom there with some ammo and food enough for three people for three days. We'll meet you there. If we're not back by the time the food runs out, we ain't coming back," Dave said, putting his molotov in his pants' baggy pockets, his lighter in the other, and unslung his combat rifle, "Got any ammo by chance? These heavies are hard to take down."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:54 pm
Lawrence picked his AK-47 up from it's place leaned on the wall next to him, and pulled a flare gun out of his pocket. "Here, take this, I grabbed it out of the plane before I jumped. It's only got one flare, but if I see it I'll come to back you up." He handed the gun to Vincent. "Okay, you heard the man, let's get to the safehouse!" He yelled to everyone traveling with him before he climbed the stairs to the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 am
(lol me and Dave are staying behind to hold them off, remember?)

Vince took the flare gun and put it into his backpack and nodded. "If you see the flare you'll know we're alive. Chris, your with me and Dave, hustle!" Chris nodded, his face still white from knowing that a Heavy was coming, for he had faced one before....and it hadn't been pleasant. "R-Right bro. Let's do this." Vincent smiled at Dave's idea and licked his lips. I loooooooove settin things on fire. And yeah, here." Vincent took some Rounds from his backpack and handed them to Dave. "I havent seen one of those in a while so I was about to throw them away. So, lucky you." Vincent got on one knee and pointed his handgun into the tunnel. "Ready guys, here they come..."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 pm
(Yeah I know, you two are staying there, I'm traveling with the rest to the safehouse, and if you fire the flare gun I'll come back to help.)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff