Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:34 pm
Yuzuki listened as he explained his story to her. "Wow, it sounds like a wonderful story.." She smiles and thinks of the story in her mind. She looked at her manga. "Oh this its just a Japanese manga story about two lovers." She set it on the desk. "Here look at it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Taking Yuzuki's book, he flipped through it and saw that it was just a comic book. "Take a look at it ? There is nothing to do but look at it!" He said jokingly. He placed the book down on the desk and gave a light smile towarss Yuzuki. "So what did you decide to stay behind ?" He asked, wondering and curious about that.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm
Yuzuki giggled at Mr.Sanada's comment. "Yep i love reading them there's words for when the character's speak."She picked up her book putting it back into messanger bag and then glanced at him again. "Yep, I did it's rather boring in the dorms, that is if you don't mind me." She stood up slightly raising her eyebrow at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi looked up at her and shook his head. "I don't mind at all, I was just going to sit here, read and sleep." He said, not sure if he was going to go to a room or not.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Yuzuki looked back at him and smiled. "So how are you Mr. Sanada?" She asked flashing her fangs slightly. "Have you've been around the campas yet?" She sits down on his desk crossing her legs and glancing back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:01 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi looked up then thought abit it. He had only really seen the court yard and this room. "Not really, why ?" He asked, curious to what she would do. He sat back in his seat and folded his arms as he tried to figure out why she would stay behind, seeing that all the other students would just leaving because they hate Hunters.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Yuzuki watched his actions and then hopped off the desk. "Well, would you like to take a walk with me?" She asked raising eyebrow. "Oh, and by the way before you think I hate hunters, I don't they quite intrigue me actually." She smirked flashing her fangs again and giggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi stood up and stretched abit as he created several snapping noises with his arms, legs, neck and fingers. "I'll be more then happy to walk with you. He said as he stared at her fang. "Just might need to hide that and I know hunters hate vampires, but I don't hate unless the cause a crime." He said with a light smile on his face.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm
Yuzuki smiled as he got up and stretched. "Oh, sorry.. when I smirk it just happens." She put out her hand,"Let me introduce myself to you formally,the names Yuzuki." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiled at her and held out his hand. "I am Keechi Sanada, former hunter." He said as he knew that he was no longer a hunter. He nearly quit his job awhile ago, but never told anyone.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm
She shook his hand and bowed. "Nice to meet you Keechi. if I may call you that?" She kept his hand as she pulled and dashed off down the corridors heading to the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi felt Yuzuki take his hand then nearly drag him out towards the court yard before he had a chance to answer.

[Court Yard]

Demon1013

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi opened the door to the Classroom and saw that it was still empty then checked the clock. He had nearly an hour to get everything set up and knew that Yuzuki would be behind him. He kept the door open for her and sat down in the front desk, thinking for what to do for students that were nearly 16 years or older students that nearly knew everything. He sighed as he was getting frusterated, but just tried to think of something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:25 pm
Yuzuki followed close behide Keechi, she walked through the classroom door and noticed no one was in the class. "We're early aren't we?" She asked him, watching as he got everything prepared for class. "Would you like me to help you Mr. Sanada?" She asked walking up to his desk and smiling. "you gonna be okay?" she seemed concerned.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi sighed as Yuzuki offered him assistance. He smiled at her and stood up to stretch abit. "I would be very grateful." He said as he smiled at her. He looked at the seats then examined how everyone was sitting in his head, thinking of an activate that they could do. 'Library ? Town ? Oh!' He thought as he remembered a festival was being held. "Would you think helping at the festival would be a good idea ?" He asked as he awaited for Yuzuki's answer.

→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games