Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:22 pm

'You've no clue that I don't look good in black... I could make quite a nice goth.' Roderich laughed a little, though he fell quiet after watching Gilbert stand. 'Yes... Sleep. But remember you'll need to change first so I can wash your not-so-garish clothes.' It was nice to be able to play a little rather than feel awkward and stifled in the situation.

'Come on then, prince of darkness. Let's find you a place to change and settle. I'm guessing you know where the bathrooms are and such already, so there's no need to give you a guided tour.' He moved towards the ex-nation, frowning a little. 'Come on. Lean on me and I'll walk you to the room.'

----------

'Oh, Ivan.' Yao was surprised by the man's sudden return. However, he then realised that the man hadn't addressed him at all when he came back in... Which most likely meant that he -Yao- was in Ivan's bad books, so to speak. It seemed as if Ivan preferred the cat's company to his, and Yao supposed he had good reason to.

Choosing to sit a quite few seats away from both Ivan and Heracles, Yao looked blankly at the front of the conference room. He didn't want to look at either of the nations, finding that it hurt less not to. He knew that the Greek had done no wrong and was probably being friendly and/or a bit too playful for his own good... But that was no reason for Ivan to not announce his return, or even acknowledge Yao or Heracles upon return.

It was lonely. Although this wasn't as awkward as being the middle ground between two nations that seemed not to like one another... This was still terribly lonesome. He wanted his friends to be by him, but yet, he felt that Ivan didn't want to speak to him, and sitting on the Greek's lap had made the situation worse. Yao knew he should have struggled to get up again, or tried to avoid it... Or prevented this.

It was his fault. And he had to exile himself from his friends in order to make them happy, it seemed.

It seemed as if the cat could do no wrong for Ivan's sake.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:31 pm
Rolling his eyes again as he tried not to let his dizziness show, Gilbert gave a soft chuckle. "I never said you wouldn't look good in black, only that I look better," he pointed out, keeping one hand on the back of the couch for support and the other was limp on his other side.

He was silent, pondering his situation the best he could in his state. He was seriously ill. He had a fever that was severe enough to cause a slur in his voice, trouble thinking, lack of balance, blurry vision, and slight delirium. He felt like he was going to pass out. But, he didn't want to show weakness.

"I'm not a prince, I'm a knight," he retorted, trying to keep up the appearance of being able to care for himself. He completely relented, however, when Roderich offered without poking fun at him.

"'Kay," he mumbled, voice going soft as he kept his gaze pointed downward.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:37 pm
Keeping a gloved hand on the small creatures back to keep it still and relatively calm, Ivan glanced up as Yao left and sat a few seats down. "A-ah. Yao. Why leave?" he questioned, feeling somewhat lost. Did...did Greece do something to upset him? No, he only moved when he got there. So...he did something.

A gut-wrenching feeling swirled inside of him, causing him to feel small and worthless. He was being left, again. But, Yao promised not to. But...promises were never kept. They were always empty words meant to comfort. Words that left one completely unprepared when the time came that they were broken.

Biting his tongue again, Ivan's gaze dropped and he pet the small cat, eyes guarded. He kept his fake smile on his face, stroking the soft fur while the creature chewed on his other hand, trying to pierce the leather. Although, he suspected the cat was more leaning to playing rather than trying to harm, since the growling and hissing were gone, now. He...was glad that something wanted to be near him, even if it was the cat of a man he really did not like.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:57 pm

'Heh... Who knows? I could look rather dashing in black.' The Austrian found himself still lightheartedly joking with his ex-rival, though it was a little... Odd. He was used to them being at each other's throats, not being playful with the albino. 'In fact, I'm sure you'd look much nicer in a nice purple... Maybe a sort of magenta, if I'd dare to suggest?' He teased as he walked Gilbert towards the rooms, pausing outside of his own door in order to open it with his free hand.

'Here. If you'd like, I can change the bedsheets and such before you sleep.' Roderich offered as he led Gilbert to the bed (his face was reddening gradually as they got nearer) before letting the man go, though he lingered nearby to make sure Gilbert did not collapse.

'Before you ask; there are no other suitable rooms for you to stay in, in your condition... I know this is a little awkward, but it's best if you sleep here.'

----------

Yao tensed, hearing the Russian question him for moving. He decided to spare a glance in his friend's direction, blinking rather slowly as if to actually process the question and think of his answer.

'You are more attached to the cat.' He replied grimly, feeling a familiar surge of jealousy in his stomach, unable to help that it tainted his voice a little. 'I'm not going to compete with it... There's no point.' he turned away, glancing at the wall with no expression in his eyes.

'I thought that perhaps... Us being good friends and all, you'd spare me a little greeting rather than just coming back and ignoring me, aru...' His voice faltered to something faint. He was getting upset over something pointless, he knew, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

'I just hope that my replacement causes you less pain than I did.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Gilbert gave a slight scowl at the very mention of wearing such feminine colours like purple or magenta. He gave a short laugh, rolling his eyes again. "Not a chance in Hell," he retorted, still keeping his gaze down. He just noticed which room they had entered, his body tensing.

"Specs, I-"

He really wanted to object to it. But, Roderich wouldn't give in. Today taught him that much, if nothing else. Well, and to use umbrellas, but he didn't want to get into that one.

Shaking his head, he bit back a complaint and sighed. "********, whatever," he groaned, managing to keep himself standing. He felt really dizzy as he tried to stay on his feet. "Just change the sheets, I guess."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:31 pm
Ivan paused, feeling a slight amusement bubble up inside him. It was a misunderstanding. Ivan chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Простите*," he began, "was misunderstanding. Don't speak much. If upset... Простите." He noticed the cat ease it's playful fighting and lay down, deciding that if he was unable to sleep where he wanted, Ivan's lap would be a suitable replacement.

"Cat is not replacement. Was not wanting little one hurting Yao any more so picked it up and stopped it," he explained, glancing up from the curled up creature.

*Sorry*

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 pm

'You're lucky I have a heart, you know that? Or you'd be sleeping on the bloody sofa.' Roderich grimaced, guessing that Gilbert wasn't happy with this. Then again, it wasn't as if there were any other suitable options.

'I'll go and fetch some sheets whilst you change... And I'll then take your clothes.' The Austrian left the room, having assured himself that Gilbert was stable and not about to keel over as soon as his back was turned.

'And don't worry, I'll make sure to knock before entering.' He added as he left, closing the door. 'Though if you don't answer I'll come in anyway.'

It was only a playful threat, but it meant that if Gilbert did collapse or fall asleep, Roderich would be able to check on him without any arguments.

----------

'I'm glad you can find it amusing, aru.' Yao replied, keeping his gaze locked firmly away from the man. 'It's not funny.' There was a little hurt in the mild glare he sent Ivan's way, his face reddened. He was very envious of the cat, and how Ivan seemed so much more comfortable with it rather than Yao himself. 'I'm sure you and your new cat friend can have fun without me. Hmph.' He turned away again, rather haughtily, having had enough of the day as it was.

He didn't feel like being toyed with anymore. He wasn't a possession to be pulled onto people's laps at whim, not a pet, not a child, not anything. And at the moment, this was rather hurting his pride. He couldn't help but feel that the Russian's apology had not been sincere and had been more a jest than anything... Like this whole situation seemed to be a big laughing stock.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 pm
Gilbert gave a faint chuckle. "My, the aristocrat has a temper," he teased, still keeping his gaze pointed to the floor. He didn't apologize. He probably should, but...he didn't want to. He did not want to admit to being in the wrong, even for something as petty as this. He didn't like being wrong, and he disliked other people being right, even more.

He glanced from the corner of his eye as Roderich left the room. He looked down at the clothing, relieved that they were plain blue pajamas of the soft satin material that the Austrian was so fond of. He preferred his own clothing, but it would do.

Stripping down to his boxers, he shivered and shook his head bitterly. He couldn't help but let his gaze be drawn to the dark scar against his chest, the complete fall of his nation. He brought a hand up and ran his fingers over the damaged flesh, trembling slightly. It still stung.

He bit his lip and grimaced, changing into the pajamas. They were a bit snug, but they were comfortable. He left the top two buttons undone.

Sitting on the floor, he gently folded his somewhat damp clothes and set them beside him. Leaning his head against the wall, he closed his eyes.

His fingers gently clasped around the intricate cross pendant of his necklace, the silver metal cool against his fevered flesh. His hand dropped a moment later, leaving his necklace just visible against his pale skin. "O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen." His voice was but a whisper.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm
An anger filled Ivan, disliking having to deal with this any longer. With a blank expression, he got to his feet and set the cat on his chair. He grabbed his pipe and walked over to Yao, leaning over his chair so he was close to the man's ear.

"Is this thing that made me not trust," he murmured, voice as cold as his violet eyes. "Is it you do not listen? Or, is it you do not trust? Everything about 'best friends' seems to fall through. Is it lies?" he asked, a frigid smile on his lips.

While what he was doing was cruel, Ivan couldn't do anything else. The events of the morning were punishing and confusing to him. His thoughts, burdened by his illness, were jumbled and unable to make sense of things.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 pm

A few moments later, Roderich knocked on the bedroom door, trying to make the softest noise possible. It wasn't because he wanted for Gilbert not to hear him... He just didn't want to give the ex-nation a headache, or, if he already had one, make it worse.

'Gilbert...' He spoke through the door, his tone gentler than before. 'I... I'm back. And... I wanted to apologise for being so snappy.' He found it easier to apologise like this, when the barrier was preventing them from being in the same room... It was somewhat less awkward.

'I... Shouldn't be so impatient and intolerant of you when you're sick. In fact, I shouldn't be like that anyway, sick or well...'

----------

'I don't know. You were the one who told me that I'd not ever lied or betrayed you, aru.' Yao replied in a softened murmur, shuddering under the pressure that his friend was now applying on him. For the first time in a long while, he felt truly frightened and threatened by Ivan, and it was visible on his expression.

He trusted the Russian. However, there was something that he couldn't shake off; the way that his friend was still so secretive. And how his mood changed so easily... It was what made the Asian's mind change so much.

'Why're you... S-so cold?' He asked quietly, wanting for someone to save him from this... This sort of interrogation. Yao wasn't good under this sort of pressure; it wasn't something he was used to.

'I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry!' He whimpered, quivering in his seat. ' No more anger. No more... No more coldness... I'm sorry. Please...'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:23 pm
Gilbert was jolted from his thoughts when Roderich called through the door. He hadn't heard him knock. "Whatever," he muttered, sighing. He could feel the medication kicking in. He was tired. And...well, the side effect was starting to touch him. " 'An eye for an eye and the whole world's blind,' " he quoted, a soft chuckle in his voice.

Keeping his eyes closed, he gave a weak cough. "You can come in. I'm dressed."

He felt so exhausted. He...just wanted to feel better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm
Ivan stepped back from Yao a small bit, a frown on his lips. Why was he cold? Life had made him that way, he supposed. He had seen things that made him weep, to this day. He had done things that made him physically ill to recall. He had to be cold. It was the only way he could live with himself, after what he had been through.

"Is cold because it was wished of me," he murmured, eyes guarded.

"Sorry? Is, too."

The whimper in Yao's voice stung him, much like it did when everyone else had left him, too. Perhaps, it was better for everyone else if Ivan suffered alone. He only seemed to cause everyone fear and pain.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 am

Anger seared through Heracles at seeing how much the Russian was upsetting Yao. Did he really think of the Asian man as more of a possession than a person? Heading over to where the pair were..well, talking seemed the wrong word to use, seeing as Russia seemed to simply be intimidating the Asian. Pulling the Russian away from his friend, the Greek murmured "I wish to speak with you, alone, if you will."

This anger seemed...familiar. Only vaguely, but familiar all the same. The last time the Mediterranean nation had been..like this..was with Japan, and that had been simply thinking of Turkey. This anger was much stronger. Making sure the Russian was following, Heracles walked out into the corridor once more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 am

Although Gilbert's flippant reply meant that Roderich had caused no offense, it still caused the Austrian to bristle a little. There were nicer ways to assure him, and a causal remark of 'whatever' was not the one he'd been looking for. Perhaps 'don't worry' or 'it's fine' would've been better...

It was just typical Gilbert. At the ex-nation's word, Roderich entered the room, silent. He was literally fuming now, but he kept it locked within himself, not wanting to start a fight.

Instead, he began changing the bedsheets, taking out his frustration on the material rather than on the man sat nearby. He tore the previous bedding from the bed, throwing them to the floor (wherever, it didn't matter, he'd pick them up again in a moment) before redressing the bed with a startlingly bitter precision.

'There. All done. If you need anything, there's a small bell in the bedside drawer.' He muttered afterwards, picking up the bedsheets, and then Gilbert's clothing.

'Would you like anything? A warm drink, a hot water bottle, perhaps another pillow?' He offered, though it sounded a little strained.

----------

'I-I...' Before Yao could think of anything to say to Ivan, it seemed as if Heracles appeared out of nowhere and took the nation away. The little glimpse of the Greek's face that he'd stolen seemed to tell him that something was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to call out to them and ask.

He was partly grateful for the sudden move, but yet, not... Yao was indeed sorry for stepping out of line like he had, and had been partway through reconciling with Ivan... Although he still felt very shaken by the sudden intimidation, he had supposed it was part of who the Russian was and he had to accept that... And was willing to, if Ivan would still be his friend.

He glanced after the two with worry, gnawing his bottom lip. 'I'll... J-just stay here, aru... Shall I...?' he spoke to no one in particular, glancing around the room for someone else lonely like himself.

There was America... And they had been friends at one point. However, he was sure that the supernation would associate him with Russia, and therefore hate him... And America looked quite upset at it was.

However, it didn't stop him wanting to try, at least, as it looked as if the man wasn't like himself at all.

'A-Alfred... I mean, America, sir...?' Yao got up in order to tentatively approach the man, feeling a little uneasy.

It was good to be friends with a nation like Alfred... But certainly bad to be enemies.

'I know... This is a stupid question, but... Are... Are you alright?'

Kimuri Linebeck

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 am
Alfred looked up to see China and nodded with a believable grin on his face. "W-Why wouldn't I be?! I am the hero!" He finished with a childish laugh. 'Yes, why wouldn't I be...? After all, I am the one to blame for Kiku being sick, and I pushed Arthur off the deep end and hes drunk. Everything is just so wonderfully alright.'He thought bitterly, but kept the gimmick up.
"Are you okay, Yao?

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games