The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm
A slightly worried expression overcame Reina, but he put on a smile and gathered up the teas at Seishiro's request. The fox seemed really off, and he didn't want anyone getting hurt. Again, his mind flashed to the stinger being plunged into Seishiro, and he winced, almost dropping the boxes of tea before placing them on the counters quickly, "I define alive as things moving around and need an intake of food. Oh! And maybe having a heart too. Well, there's things that don't have hearts, right?" He huffed quietly and rubbed at his eyes. He should really stop worrying about things. If Seishiro had a problem, he'd ask for help, wouldn't he? The silver haired boy risked a glance up at the taller male before puffing out his cheeks in irritation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 pm
"Ah,I see."Seishiro nodded thoughtfully,"In my opinion,if it breathes,it's alive.And you're right,there are things without hearts---both figuratively and literally. I prefer staying away from such creatures.They have a habit of trying to eat me...or skin me..." He shuddered,causing him to spill a bit of the hot boiling water.....Which then landed on his foot,rather than the floor. Suppressing the urge to curse at the top of his lung from the pain,he smiled and asked,"R-Reina,could you p-p-pass me something from the freezer? A--A-Anything'll do." The poor fool even tried to act like he was okay by opening the boxes of tea Reina had placed on the counter,and putting one bag from each box into a different cup.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose watches Seishiro she could tell he wasnt ok at all  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 pm
"Yeah, that too. But do all living things breathe as well?" Reina hummed, the question directed more to himself than anything. As he thought, he barely missed Seishiro spilling the water, and winced to himself before quickly bounding over to the freezer to grab a bag of frozen peas. Quickly returning, Reina bit down on his lip and haned Seishiro the peas, "Seishiro, you're obviously not feeling well. Can't you let us handle making the tea? Rose will help supervise me so nothing will go wrong. Please?" He pleaded with a sigh. If Seishiro denyed his request then he could also go for the kicked puppy look.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 pm
"I've only met living creatures that could breath in their own way,so I don't know if there are creatures out there that can't breathe." Seishiro replied,sitting down with his cup of tea,and then taking the bag of peas Reina handed to him,"Unless you count the undead,but they aren't really alive,are they? And thanks for the peas." He then put the peas on his foot,and sighed,"It's not that I don't trust you two.It's just that...Well,I usually have to make tea for myself,so it's nice to make tea for someone else too,you know?" "I don't have guests that often..."Seishiro though,suppressing a sigh.

Now that he had a cup of tea to drink,he figured he should have a sip before it grew cold.After all,that would be a waste of tea. He though cheerfully,taking a sip.But,instead of enjoying the nice,warm tea,he shuddered as a chill seemed to go down from his spine to his very soul."Reina? Was this tea in the purple box with blue letter---" Before he could even finish his question,Seishiro foamed at the mouth,and fell unconscious before his head even hit the table.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose catches Seishiro before he hit's his head on the table  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 pm
Reina shrugged, but nodded his head, "Yeah, I guess. But do all insects breathe?" He wondered, but smiled at Seishiro and waved a hand, "Well, I guess we can't pressure you to stop if you don't want to. But we're gonna be here for awhile, so we'll have plenty of time to make tea too." He exclaimed happily, hoping that what he said was actually true. He'd hate to leave everyone now. It seemed that he had gotten attached to them too much, maybe.

The tiger gave a small frown at the enquiry and thought back to when he had grabbed the teas. Did he grab one inside a purple box? Reina couldn't continue his thinking, as Seishiro suddenly fainted. Gasping quietly, Reina hurriedly made his way over to Rose and Seishiro, "Hey, is he alright? What happened to him? Oh my god! I got the wrong teas and something horrible happened to him! What if he's dead? Is he still breathing?" Question after question seemed to spew out of his mouth before he could control them, and he was instantly checking Seishiro over, biting down his lip with worry before he turned to look at Ryo, "What should we do?" He asked, panicked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose looks to Reina "Calm down first of all"  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am
"This is not good..." Seishiro groaned.Without a doubt,Reina had mistakenly given him the dreaming tea."Or,maybe it's the psyche tea." He mumbled,before shuddering.If it was the psyche tea,the situation could only get worse.For now,he was was a tiny silvery-blond fox,sitting in the grass in a dream.So long as this was the dreaming tea,he would at most have to suffer through walking around on short,adorable fox legs,and deal with that fact that even the plants were larger than he was.Even the low shrubs,and parts of the grass were taller than he was."I hate being short!" He half sobbed,"I thought I was past this!" The fox just wanted to hide under a rock until the dream was over.However,the rocks were larger than he was,so he wouldn't be able to move them anyway.The very thought of this depressed him further.

"But,if it's the psyche tea..." That thought provoked him into marching through the grass to look for landmarks,sniffing around to see if anyone was around,looking for anything that seemed at all familiar.Because if Seishiro knew anything,he knew that if he were in fact taking a stroll down a familiar path,then he was in serious danger.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 am
"Calm down? I can't! I might have killed him, or put him into a coma or something! What if he doesn't wake up for like, 30 years? This is horrible! So no, I can't calm down!" Reina was practically hyperventilating, a hand reaching up to fist into his silver locks. How was he supposed to calm down when Seishiro was passed out, or dead? And how was Rose acting so cool and collected about all of this? He was worried, upset, angry. What were they supposed to do now? It didn't look like Seishiro would regain consiousness anyrime soon. With a defeated sigh, Reina glanced up at Rose, "What should we do then?"  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose switches to her healer form and kneels by Seishirios form she checks his heart beat and breathing both still there and then uses her powers to check his state of mind - right now his mind was in a dream state. She picks him up and carries Seishiro into the living room laying him on the sofa before going back to Reina saying "You stay here with ryo neither of you touch any of the tea - we dont know what kind is and either of you could drink what Seisihiro did..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

When Seishiro hit the table, apparently unconsious, Ryo furrowed his eyebrows and took a step back, glancing at the little tiger as he seemed to have a small panic attack. He sniffed the air and caught the scent that something was off in the tea Seishiro had taken in, and was instantly in action after he heard Rose speak. He took the tea cup away and placed it on the far counter before he washed his hands to make sure the tea wasn't on him.

Then he nudged, or practically lifted, the hysterical Reina to sit down at the table, "Stay there." He commanded quietly, running a hand through his black hair. He didn't need the sivler haired boy to be hyperventilating and passing out; they already had one person unconsious, they didn't need another. He glanced at Reina once more before walking out into the living room.

Once there, he knelt down beside Rose then back at Seishiro, "How's he doing? Do you have any idea what state he's in?" He inquired softly, standing up to his full height before looking back down at Rose. Damn, seemed like this really did take a turn for the worst. Seishiro was completely out, wasn't even moving. If it wasn't for the movment of his chest indicating he was still breathing, Ryo would have thought that Seishiro was dead.  

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose looks at Ryo saying "His heart and breathing are perfectly normal and his mind is currently only dreaming, well have to check back every two miniutes or so to see if anything has changed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 pm
"So far,so good."Seishiro panted,struggling to march through the tall grass, shrubs,and over the large tree roots.It had only been an hour or so since he began his march,but he was already exhausted.Of course,if he were to just give up collapse into the foliage,the dream would end up lasting longer than it should.So long as he kept moving,time kept moving in the dream.Should he stop,time itself would stop.He needed to get this over with as quickly as he could.And so,despite how much his muscles ached,despite how hard he was panted,Seishiro pressed on.

As he continued his trek,the wind shifted directions,carrying the scent of--"Food?" The fox sniffed,"Meat..and fish?" His stomach growled as if in reply."...Fine." He sighed,"I'll follow the scent.But,if I get into any trouble---Wait,why am I talking to my stomach?" Shaking his head,Seishiro followed the scent of food.Luckily,it wasn't long before he reach a bustling village,filled with people,food,and bright decorations."Ah,a festival!" The fox yipped,feeling a bit re-energized from both excitement and curiosity,"I wonder what booths they have!" Without thinking,he simply rushed into the village with a care,forgetting how strange it would seem for a fox to willingly run into a human village.All he could think about was the smell of fresh beef being cooked and served at a food stall in the center of the village.It was within sight---

But,before Seishiro reached his destination,a pair of soft,small hands scooped him up.
"Seishiro!" A voice cooed,"There you are,you naughty fox!" "H-Haruka?"

Meanwhile,in reality Seishiro stirred slightly."Wait..."He moaned in his sleep,"Run...Haruka..." His body was clearly aware of what his mind had to face.But,without a way to warn himself,his body could only groan and fidget pathetically.At this rate,he was bound to fidget an roll right off the couch.

((ooc//I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long for a reply! I'm also sorry that my post kind of...It's not great. cat_sweatdrop ))  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose stops him rolling off the couch  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff