Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Edaniel
"What?" Shinobu asked in a blind stupor, momentarily subdues. "Oh! I... Haru..."
She was beginning to pull back together, into a sound mind, out of her sudden daze, out of her shock, out of her rage, back into herself. Slowly.
"...where did you go for so long...? Where have you been, I missed you..."
She watched like a hawk as the lock of hair began to fall away from it's poistion tucked behind Haru's ear.
"I've been here. In the theatre. The whole time pretty much. I looked around for you most of it. Because I missed you. But I've found you." He says looking in Shinobu's eye's. (Sorry If it sounds a little weird. I couldn't think of anything better. Im pretty new to the romantic stuff.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
[That is so pathetic of both of them.]

"That's not true Haru, you've been out and about in the forests... you mustv'e been... I'd been searching for your aura all the time and Id've known-" she caught herself, cheeks flushed red once more. She'd just told him that she'd been looking for him the whole time as well!
'Oh... I haate these sort of uncomfortable situations.'
"Uhm... Haru... yes... I've been looking for you too. I guess we're just... not really looking hard enough, hunh?"

Edaniel
Crew

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Kuro opened one eye and looked toward the voices he heard. He moved from the wall toward the sound. When he could see the source he stopped and listened in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Edaniel
[That is so pathetic of both of them.]

"That's not true Haru, you've been out and about in the forests... you mustv'e been... I'd been searching for your aura all the time and Id've known-" she caught herself, cheeks flushed red once more. She'd just told him that she'd been looking for him the whole time as well!
'Oh... I haate these sort of uncomfortable situations.'
"Uhm... Haru... yes... I've been looking for you too. I guess we're just... not really looking hard enough, hunh?"
"I guess I couldn't keep that from you. Yes. Because I couldn't stay in the theatre. It sent a depressive vibe. I couldn't stay. But now that Iv'e seen you. I..I want too stay." He says as he scratches his right arm.  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Shinobu gave Haru a rare smile, and followed it up with something MUCH rarer.
She brought her arms around him in a hug. Her black feathered boa slipped slowly off of her bare shoulders as she curved her arms around him and lay her head on his chest.
"You are really sweet, Haru..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 pm
Rurik_16
Kuro opened one eye and looked toward the voices he heard. He moved from the wall toward the sound. When he could see the source he stopped and listened in.

[Le gasp, You... sneak-thief! Rurik's dropping eaves. O.O!]  

Edaniel
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 pm
After obliterating the log dummies in his blind rage, Izumo finally began to calm down. He had worked himself into quite a frenzy, and was now panting from having exerted so much effort into something so tedious. It was doing its job, however, which was also a source of much relaxation.

Sheathing his blades, Izumo collapsed on the ground, under the blazing sun. He was still panting, but it was slowing. Why had he been so angry? Not even he could figure it out. But it didn't matter. The next time his saw Shinobu, he decided, he would apologize. He owed her that much.

What he would do now, though, he knew not. He had sparred, if it could be called that, worried, panicked, and raged all in a short time frame. What was there left to do?

Relaxing, Izumo decided, was the best choice for now. He would simply bask in the warm sun, allowing its warmth to engulf him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:58 pm
[Poor Izumo.]  

Edaniel
Crew

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:58 pm
Edaniel
Shinobu gave Haru a rare smile, and followed it up with something MUCH rarer.
She brought her arms around him in a hug. Her black feathered boa slipped slowly off of her bare shoulders as she curved her arms around him and lay her head on his chest.
"You are really sweet, Haru..."
He softly layed the side of his chin on the top of her head. "Thanks. And you are amazing in every way I can think."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:04 am
(Waaaahhhhh! I gotta go now but Im probably gonna be on in like an hour or two. My sis needs to use the compy and she's getting impatient. Sorry Edainel. Maybe we can continue later tonight or tomorow.)  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:05 am
Shinobu took a deep breath, inhaling both the fresh air that wafted easily into the theatre, and the scent of Haru, all around her. She sighed and then, remembering something, felt her heart suddenly plummet down into the icy depths of depression.
She didn't not break their embrace, but she began to weaken.
"Oh... Haru... I wish... you see, I made plans for me and Aoki-chan to go to the city of Amarante tomorrow... oh... I wish I hadn't."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:06 am
the_flamingo_called_sean
(Waaaahhhhh! I gotta go now but Im probably gonna be on in like an hour or two. My sis needs to use the compy and she's getting impatient. Sorry Edainel. Maybe we can continue later tonight or tomorow.)

[Nyeh, it's okay, but definitely not tonight, I'll make it as if you left or something to wrap it up.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:07 am
Edaniel
[Poor Izumo.]

(( Role-playing by yourself is like trying to swim in ice-water. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:09 am
((lol I hear ya))  

Rurik_16

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:10 am
Shinobu turned and left from the spot, knowing that Haru had left for now, most likely to a place for some rest, for, as Shinobu could easily see through the theatre's windows, the sun was beginning to set outside. Slowly sinking over the tawny hills in a warm glow that made Shinobu feel a little sad, but content at the same time.
Both she and Aoki had had a good time today, and tomorrow they'd be off to Amarante, the city of the flower that never fades.
But, before Shinobu could jump off into the rafters for her to gather some sleep, she stopped and thought of Izumo for a moment. Would he be alright? What a silly question for her to ask about the determined young immortal! Of course he would be. Still... Shinobu had her worries.
Next time she saw Izumo she would definitely apologize for being so rude as to suddenly leae a sparring match that she'd agreed to, and then lured him into an uncomfortable situation. It was the least she could do.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games