Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
Despair stood there and smiled as the others gradually came to realize that, yes, it was indeed him, albeit in a drastically different form. "A problem?" he asked. "Well, I guess you could consider me as a problem, considering the fact that the majority of you, tried and nearly succeeded in killing me." he stated, in response to Captain Cross, before glancing at Texas and Mirai. Though he didn't say a word to either of them. Right now, Despair was actually in a bit of a foul mood, though the look on his face, didn't show it. Not only was he greatly disrespected by the Machinists, but he was also attacked and struck down, by his so-called teammates. All in all, Despair's anger had reached it's maximum and as of now, he had the intense urge to slaughter everyone there. Which he would admit. "You know, considering the shape you're all in, even in this form, it would be rather simple to take most of you down and trust me, I am really eager to do so." Despair's eyes then fell on Mirai. "Especially you." he added, before sighing and turning away. "But, right now, I don't think I could control myself and may inexplicably go out of control, so I'll let this slide for now."
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:26 am
Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Machinists listened to Despair, silently glowering. They didn't know whether or not he was bluffing about being able to take them in this form, but they were in no shape to keep fighting and they knew it. Though if they had to they would still fight. But it seemed that Despair was not interested in any more combat either. After Despair turned away with one last smug remark Cassie growled and raised one of her magnums, pointing it at the back of his head before looking over at Captain Cross who shook her head sternly. It wasn't worth the risk. Cassie let out a sigh and lowered her gun. Captain Cross and the other Machinists turned their attention back to Mirai. They clearly didn't know what to make of what she had just said. The Machinists and non-humans had worked together before but only when the non-humans were subservient or it was an alliance of convenience and they were separated. Working together on an equal footing was unheard of. But so was the current situation. Captain Schifo spoke up first, looking over at Captain Cross. "I know what you're thinking, and we can't. Trust me, even if we form an official alliance too many of the people won't respect it. Any of our "allies" who show up will probably be...I don't know....pelted with rocks or even shot at." Captain Cross frowned in thought. Her eyes drifted to Texas and she stared at him quietly. Texas shifted uncomfortably. "Uhh...what?" He asked. After a moment Captain Cross nodded. "I think this could work." The other Machinists looked over at her, confused. Captain Schifo was the first to realize what she was thinking. "You can't be serious..." he said, his eyes widening. "I am." Cassie figured it out next. "Ooooh," she said. "That's actually a pretty good idea." Betsy was next. "Haha I like it!" She weighed in. Lieutenant Kiea was looking back and forth between the others. "W-what??" She asked, feeling left out.

Captain Cross took a deep breath before looking back at Mirai. "Captain Schifo is right. If we just make an alliance there are many people here who will see you as foreign enemies we're working with. They won't take kindly to that. BUT, if you were official Machinist military personnel you would be protected under military law. Attacking you would be treason which can be punished by anything up to and including death." Cassie cleared her throat. "Unfortunately we can't make them agents," she told them. "Agents can only be designated by the Heads of the appropriate training facilities after completing official training which we of course don't have access to right now." Lieutenant Laurell stepped forward. "We can make them Officers though," she told them. "In emergency situations senior officers are allowed to appoint junior officers at their own discretion." Captain Schifo looked like he had swallowed something sour. "You...can't be serious..." he repeated. "Sounds awesome!" Captain Kiea chimed in excitedly. Captain Cross looked at Captain Schifo. "We're the two highest ranking officers." "You want me to..." "Yes." Captain Schifo sighed. "Well, I....can't talk you out of it I guess." "Then that's what we'll do." "...alright." Captain Cross looked back at the DWMA Team. "Unfortunately, we can't make a Kitsune an officer. There's no way that would fly even with us backing you. But if you two accept this offer, it's not a one way road. We expect something in return. If we call upon you to help us, you must come and act in the capacity of junior officers." "She means Lieutenants!" Kiea cut in. "Yes. Also, wherever you go you must remember that you represent us and uphold our honor. You must always take into consideration the safety of humanity and well-being of The Machinist Order in all your decisions." Captain Cross exhaled a long breath. "In return we will do the same for the DWMA. We will aid you if necessary, keep the well-being of Death City and its people in all our decisions. At the moment this is the most we can promise. Do you accept those terms?" Texas looked over at Mirai. "What do you think?" He asked.

Meanwhile, April May's eyes widened and her ears perked up straight when she heard Lily's offer. "You......really?" She asked, the longing in her voice obvious. "I would have to come with you. I don't know the way to the Kitsune Tree myself. I've never been. I...I really want to see it though. I've heard it's lovely. And after....everything that's happened. I...well I have no family left. Just Cross, Laurell and Kiea. And I've heard that at the Tree....the Kitsunes treat other Kitsunes like family....or something close. I guess I've always wanted that ever since our parents passed away..." April shifted uncomfortably, looking away with a slight blush on her face. "I don't know why I'm telling you all this..." she added in an embarrassed tone.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:29 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would look to April as she was reacting to her words seemingly excited. "Then, When you can come look for me in the city" she told her "the tree....the place is beautiful I'll say that, it's just an a amazing sight to be under it, in all fairness" she chuckled before hearing about her lack of family "It's abit more complicated than that, At first...they probably won't treat you like family...but much like me...over time they will start to view you as one of them if you don't do anything to put them in danger and of course not lie to them, and even until then Im sure the current elder will treat you as one of her own children like she does the rest...she's more inclined to the whole connection to humans, besides, because she wants kitsunes and humans to get along, she'd probably assume you did the whole appearance change to get closer" she told her before putting her hand on Aprils back "i don't know why either but...you seem happier to share it then keeping it inside" she told her before her eyes went to the others conversing "personally, I'd kinda prefer not getting a title or anything like that because I don't like titles...and besides im pretty sure no mater where i go...your groups probably gonna view me as...well you know first time anyways" she told them figuring thats most likely hat was gonna happen if she ran into yet another group of their country, and really it wasn't something to look forward to, hence why she probably would try and avoid visiting the place as much as possible unless needed.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Despair went on his little spiel about how he could kill everyone there, Mirai just gave him a deadpan expression. Once he finished, she only looked back at Captain Cross "Anyway..."
Mirai watched as the officers talked amongst themselves for a few moments as they discussed that if Mirai were to be their ally, she wouldn't be easily accepted by everyone else at the camp. Then Captain Cross suggested that her and Texas be made official officers of the Machinists. After Captain Cross explained how everything with them being officers would work, she looked over at Texas for a moment before looking at Captain Cross and the others again. "I feel like that is the best option for both of us right now, so I accept," she told her with a small smile.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

As everyone chose not to take on Despair and began speaking among themselves, Despair was seen sitting atop a pile of rubble, not appearing very interested in what they were saying. However, as Captain Cross, made a rather amusing suggestion, Despair would speak up. "Eh? Is that really all you've come up with? Sounds rather stupid to me." he stated as he looked down at the group. "You and your friends have become a target for some within Death City and the DWMA. In fact, there are quite a bit of people that wish to see this organization and those of you that call it home, perish." Despair would then jump down and walk towards the group. "You're a group of modified humans, who believe that humans are the superior race and that all others are nothing. You preach hate and violence and rally others to your cause. Hell, even the small children here were taught that they are better than others. That they are the superior ones. Because of this, it is safe to say that this little group has earned the wrath and hate of several of the other races. So what will you do about that? Do you expect the DWMA and Lord Death to truly ally themselves with this group? And what about your fellow machinists. I find it hard to believe that everyone will accept this. I find it even less likely that there will be no repercussions for this." As he finished speaking, Despair sighed and looked at Captain Cross. "Hate that strong won't be contained nor will it dwindle. All you're doing is making matters worse for yourselves and later on, for the DWMA as well. Truly this is an issue that you have brought onto yourselves. A rather interesting problem indeed." he would say with a smile on his face.
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:57 pm
Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April's eyes were as big as saucers as she listened to Lily describe the Kitsune Tree. "That sounds...lovely," she replied. "If I ever get leave, I'd love to go. But I need to stay with The Machinist Order for now. The refugees will need all the help they can get in order to have this place back on its feet. Then....I'd like to see it very much," she told her with a smile and nod. Her expression changed to a slightly worried one. "Err...if I'm welcome there I mean," she added.

Meanwhile, Texas smiled along with Mirai. "Count me in too," he told Captain Cross. Captain Cross gave a small nod. "Very good," she replied. She looked over at Texas. "Keep the uniform," she told him before looking back at Mirai. "We'll get you one too," she told her. "Considering the circumstances we'll forego the Machinist insignia but remember that whenever you wear the uniform, you represent the honor of The Machinist Officer Corps. And you have our backing as well." Captain Schifo nodded slightly when he heard Lily talk about not being accepted or wanting a title. "It won't be just the first time," he told her. "Knock it off," Captain Cross snapped at him. As Despair spoke Captain Cross half-turned to face him, a dark frown on her face. "Tch," The wily demon had made several good points. The fact of the matter was that The Machinist Order was desperate at this point. If they weren't they never would have considered such a deal, even after everything the DWMA team had done for them. The Machinists of this camp had their backs against the metaphorical wall. One more light gust of trouble and it was likely they would be blown away. Mirai and the DWMA had all the leverage here. All they had were future promises. Mirai could demand almost anything from them. She could have insisted on a better deal, one much more lopsided in the favor of the DWMA. But she hadn't. It was surprising to Captain Cross, but also a major relief. Unfortunately this demon made it clear that their troubles weren't over. Still, she wasn't about to acknowledge the danger they were in or the idea they might have been wrong about non-humans to something like...him. "Your concern is touching demon," she replied sarcastically. "But I assure you I don't need your political advice. I also assure you that between the Command Staff and the Gene Children we'll be able to keep order among our own. And of course we know we're not making an alliance with The DWMA itself. It's an alliance with Mirai and her partner. A stipulation of that alliance is that we help the DWMA, but we don't expect the help of the entire school in return." She glared at Despair. "But since the alliance isn't with you either, your input isn't wanted or needed."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:06 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily kept talking to April "indeed it does, " she began before hearing April's reasoning for not going just yet "Well, Its an open invite so time isn't an issue, though just don't wait too long" she told her "And I'll do whatever i can to see you get welcomed...again will all depend on if your honest and not a threat to them, which would mean you know telling your group anything secret" she told her "you know like how you are 'getting there'" she told her before her ears went to Shifo with his comment bacl to her not wanting a title and not being accepted "my point exactly....so really no point in even bothering to ask me for a title or even accept if it was offered"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai smiled over at Texas as he agreed as well. As Captain Cross informed her about the uniforms, Mirai nodded "Understood."
Then Despair voiced his input on the subject. She didn't look at him and let Cross do the talking instead. She was relieved that Cross didn't seem to budge on the fact that they were allied now.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

Idealistic people, short sided plans and a narrow minded view on the subject. This group of kids, had already sealed their fates. Seeing that talking to any of them any longer would be pointless and a waste of his breath, Despair said nothing, despite being disrespected and talked down upon. No matter, at this point, he had seen all he wanted. With a sigh, Despair turned and walked away.

{Out...Of....Character --- Exit, Despair is done with the mission, so you don't have to quote me }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 pm
[[Okay, last post for everyone then Mission Complete!]]

Sorbet Shark

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Y-yeah, of course," April replied to Lily, still taken aback by her welcome. "I'll definitely take you up on that." She paused for a moment. "Thank you. I never thought I'd even...see something like that. Just the thought of it is....breathtaking." A smile crept onto her face as she talked, clearly already dreaming of the experience.

Meanwhile, Captain Cross watched Despair walk off before she turned back to Mirai. "I guess that about settles it then," she said, crossing her arms. "With this, we can begin to rebuild. It feels...strange to say this but without your help I don't figure we could have gotten this far. So....thank you." Captain Cross's face softened slightly. "For everything." The other Machinists all nodded their appreciation. "That's that for now," Captain Schifo told them. "Even with the alliance, it's best if you all don't hang around for long. And we've got a lot of work to do, not the least of which is making sure the other Gene Children fall in line." Lieutenant Kiea looked at the group with big eyes. "Will we ever see you again!?" She asked hopefully. Lieutenant Laurell shot a slight smile in Cross's direction as she saw that Cross seemed willing to press on now despite everything that had happened. Cassie chewed on her lower lip silently, thinking her own private thoughts and Betsy remained silent as well though she seemed much more nonchalant about the situation. "Stay safe out there Lieutenants," Captain Cross finished, officially acknowledging the two of them as Machinist Officers. Texas nodded. "Will do," he replied with a grin. Inwardly Texas was feeling content. They had done what they had set out to do. From what Mirai had told him of the horrible future she had witnessed, The Chevaliers these Machinists were on their way to becoming was very different from the ones they had allied with in the fight against Atlas. And the fact that they had made peace with them was a miracle in and of itself. He knew there was still a lot to do, but for the Chevaliers the web had been untangled and the future looked just a little more bright.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would nod "Good, i'll hold you up to that then, I'll keep my house open...it should be easy to find trust me" she chuckled "When you go to Death city, Find the one that looked like an outcast lives there" she stated in a joking manor, but in all fairness living on a hill at the very edge of the city where its the only house feels that way. she would look at everyone else as they were saying goodbye "just ....do me a favor April...Try and get rid of this Slavery thing...Its wrong and its very disturbing and I rather not have to come back here...especially if something happens to our kind like that" she told her rubbing the back of her neck. she would see as everyone was getting ready to leave "Well...I better get out of here...no offence but i really don't like sticking around long times....so Hopefully i'll see you in death city" she stated holding her hand out to say goodbye to April officially. After she would get the handshake or however april decided to go about that she would begin to walk in the direction she needed to walk to leave,

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched as Despair left before sighing quietly. She wondered what was going to happen with him when they returned to Death City. Mirai looked over at Captain Cross as she thanked them. She smiled slightly and nodded "Thank you... for trusting us," she replied. Her gaze shifted to the others that were there. She didn't expect them all to be on board. It was understandable to not trust her or the others completely yet. Mirai smiled over at Lieutenant Kiea "I want to be a good bridge between groups. So you will see me around more. I am sure the others will be up for visiting as well," she said. She was about to say that they were welcome to come to her territory if they wanted by figured that would be for another day.
Mirai looked at Captain Cross again and smiled at her as she and Texas were addressed as Lieutenants. "Thank you. You stay safe as well. And I hope our future as allies will be a bright one."

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:35 pm
Sorbet Shark

King of Relms

Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

MISSION COMPLETE!

Post-Mission Report

Having helped the future Chevaliers, the DWMA Team has altered the course of history forever. Formerly arrogant and one of the more xenophobic factions, the actions of the DWMA team have potentially opened the eyes of the Machinist Officers while at the same time eliminating the corruption in their leadership. This creates the possibility that this faction will become one that is more friendly and welcoming towards non-humans in the future. However, on the mission Despair encountered someone who turned out to be one of the Machinist Royal Guards, the most highly trained, augmented and elite group of warriors within The Machinist Order. Through their interaction is has become apparent that at least some of the Royal Guard have survived and are aware of the fall of The Machinist Order. They seem to be carrying out some kind of mysterious mission, most likely a contingency plan for just this kind of event. What is or its end goal is still unknown.

In the ruins of the mobile headquarters the DWMA team encountered the quickly-forming Wehrmacht who seemed to be led by a man named Todd, a psychopathic killer and deviant whom Mirai thought she had killed back during their original invasion of the headquarters. They discovered that he was gathering a growing force of like-minded individuals around him and has himself seems to have undergone intense augmentation to bring his strength and combat abilities to extreme levels. In addition, the forming Wehrmacht is currently in control of the ruins of the mobile headquarters, its core members having been situated the furthest away from the explosion that destroyed it and thus having the most survivors. This creates the very real and very dangerous possibility that the Wehrmacht will uncover highly powerful and/or unstable experimental technology within the ruins which if used could have devastating consequences. Most alarming of all, during the mission some mysterious power or force came to the aid of The Wehrmacht showing the ability to resurrect both corpses and ruined machinery to semi-alive states, vastly improving their strength and durability in the process as well as giving them access to some kind of fell energy that is harmful to others. What this power is and who or what controls it are still a complete mystery.

For now The Machinists and The DWMA Team have struck an uneasy truce, but a truce it is and an important step forward into a brighter future.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff