Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:01 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*trips, but catupolts onto feet with other arm, while mysterious shadows go after you*
*meltsup behind you and stabs kunias in your shoulders*
*takes the shoulder blows and trips you, and kicks you in the nuts* Retardo meltcrap.
Oh s**t *meltsdown agian*
Thats right......thats payback for my arm! Now then....*jumps in the air and starts to hover*
*melts my face to see were you are*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:03 am
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*trips, but catupolts onto feet with other arm, while mysterious shadows go after you*
*meltsup behind you and stabs kunias in your shoulders*
*takes the shoulder blows and trips you, and kicks you in the nuts* Retardo meltcrap.
Thats right......thats payback for my arm! Now then....*jumps in the air and starts to hover*
hmmmm. I wonder..*jumps into the lake, and it starts turning black*  

Dudecommy

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:04 am
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
hmm... i did read something about invisibility.
NO

what so bad about invisibility?
Nothings wrong with invisibility, you just didnt read anything about it
i did read something about invisiblity.
Hmm i didnt see anything
well...you should be thinking about yourself, not me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:06 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*melts up. makes hand sign* SHADOW REPLICATION * Eight replicates show up and three meltdown in the ground*  

-DeathxByxSex-

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:08 am
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13

Hmm i didnt see anything
I am dont worry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:09 am
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*melts up. makes hand sign* SHADOW REPLICATION * Eight replicates show up and three meltdown in the ground*
Oh no! What am i to do!?*starts to whine, but them quickly splashes a pial on the shadows, and they disapear*Hey,hey,hey! Don ******** with da wite boy!  

Dudecommy

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:10 am
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13

Hmm i didnt see anything
I am dont worry
Worry anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Oh no! What am i to do!?*starts to whine, but them quickly splashes a pial on the shadows, and they disapear*Hey,hey,hey! Don ******** with da wite boy!
*two reapper behind you and three in front of the two behind you kicks you in your back, the the two in front of you catches you before and the third one kick you in your stomache over and over agian  

-DeathxByxSex-

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Hmm i didnt see anything
I am dont worry
Worry anyway.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:14 am
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Hmm i didnt see anything
I am dont worry
Worry anyway.
stare
GGGGGRRRRRR evil scream stare  

-DeathxByxSex-

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 am
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*two reapper behind you and three in front of the two behind you kicks you in your back, the the two in front of you catches you before and the third one kick you in your stomache over and over agian
Ow,ow,ow! LOG JUTSU!*turns into a log, then repears above all of them*SOUL REPLENISHER!*does a combo move on each one of the shadows hitting them into the muk, then sticks rotten arm into the water. The arm replenishes, the water is normal and the shadows are gone*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:17 am
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
I am dont worry
Worry anyway.
stare
GGGGGRRRRRR evil scream stare
*snickers, then luaghs* lol rofl  

Dudecommy

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Ow,ow,ow! LOG JUTSU!*turns into a log, then repears above all of them*SOUL REPLENISHER!*does a combo move on each one of the shadows hitting them into the muk, then sticks rotten arm into the water. The arm replenishes, the water is normal and the shadows are gone*
*melts my hands up and pulls you into the ground untill the ground hits your knees then leaves you there*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:25 am
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
*melts my hands up and pulls you into the ground untill the ground hits your knees then leaves you there*
Oh, the cruel iinhumanity! Oh, wait, thats right. Oh shadows!*4 soul soldiers appear from the ground holding you, and A.G. and F.M. have there weapons pointed at you* Now then, I can do this from here. *Moves hands in formation*SPIRIT SEAL!*you feel a weird feeling, and then another you appears beside me*Blue, first say hi to ourself. Its rue not to. And now, W.P.. get me OUTA HERE!!!!*W.P. pulls me outa of the ground, and laughs*  

Dudecommy

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:27 am
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Oh, the cruel iinhumanity! Oh, wait, thats right. Oh shadows!*4 soul soldiers appear from the ground holding you, and A.G. and F.M. have there weapons pointed at you* Now then, I can do this from here. *Moves hands in formation*SPIRIT SEAL!*you feel a weird feeling, and then another you appears beside me*Blue, first say hi to ourself. Its rue not to. And now, W.P.. get me OUTA HERE!!!!*W.P. pulls me outa of the ground, and laughs*
*that replicate dissapers* ((Whats A.G, F.M, and W.P?))  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games