Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:59 am
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
why is that then? he grins.
*Grins* You made me promise I won't say anyhing like this... And now you want me to break my promise?
damn... youve got me there...... fine, fine, ill just be surprised then. smiles.
*Laughs* Yup... I did get you there... I'm a bit sneaky about those things... There's nothing I like more than scaring guys who fear me with a coldblooded killer's look... I just get soo pleased when they start shivering... Hehe... twisted

You really are a dominatrix aren't you....

ok, shut it now please...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:59 am
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Grins* You made me promise I won't say anyhing like this... And now you want me to break my promise?
damn... youve got me there...... fine, fine, ill just be surprised then. smiles.
*Laughs* Yup... I did get you there... I'm a bit sneaky about those things... There's nothing I like more than scaring guys who fear me with a coldblooded killer's look... I just get soo pleased when they start shivering... Hehe... twisted

You really are a dominatrix aren't you....
Um... Kinda...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:00 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
eek im scared now crying please dont do it to me!
I won't silly... I only do that to guys who I asume need to be punished and beaten up...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:01 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
I won't silly... I only do that to guys who I asume need to be punished and beaten up...

like me!  

Articerile

Aged Phantom

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:02 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
YAY!!! but you still did scare me lol. blaugh remind me never to annoy you lol.. and also, im not what i seem on gaia either, so your not alone lol  
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

like me!
Um... Yeah... *Grins and turns to you slowly and looks at you with her coldblooded killer's look* You're in for a long beating my friend...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

like me!
yes, yes you do. grins evily twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:03 am
ZOMG!

I saw a chimp on channel 4!  

Articerile

Aged Phantom

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:03 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
YAY!!! but you still did scare me lol. blaugh remind me never to annoy you lol.. and also, im not what i seem on gaia either, so your not alone lol
I see... And by the way... I didn't mean to scare you like I scare those guys...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:04 am
Terentece
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

like me!

...you aren't going to set Lennie on me are you...

cause if you do, I will be scared  

Articerile

Aged Phantom

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:05 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
I see... And by the way... I didn't mean to scare you like I scare those guys...
i know.... you wouldnt do that to me lol..you didnt lol, i was joking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:06 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Oh really? *Grins and stares at you with her look starting to change to her coldblooed killer's look. It looked a bit creepy*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:06 am
Articerile
Terentece
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

like me!

hmmm. thats a good idea... i didnt think of that... and maybe ill make her hyper as well ((by the way victoria, lennie is bubs on gaia))then youll be in for some IMMENSE beats..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:08 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Oh really? *Grins and stares at you with her look starting to change to her coldblooed killer's look. It looked a bit creepy*
grins... that wont work on me, because i can do this pulls a very funny and silly face. "hehehe..." then tickles her softly.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:08 am
Terentece
Articerile
Terentece
Articerile
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

like me!

hmmm. thats a good idea... i didnt think of that... and maybe ill make her hyper as well ((by the way victoria, lennie is bubs on gaia))then youll be in for some IMMENSE beats..
((I know silly))  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games